Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 151

Thread: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

  1. #26
    Enjoying the Show BrownBearCoffee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Age
    28
    Posts
    385
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd hope people would be smart enough not to get their moral radars pinging off of internet rumor. Maybe some people don't get the sarcasm behind State Farm's commerical where they say everything on the internet is true.

    I believe that is where the predicated *if* comes in for people asserting that position.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to BrownBearCoffee For This Useful Post:


  3. #27

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd hope people would be smart enough not to get their moral radars pinging off of internet rumor. Maybe some people don't get the sarcasm behind State Farm's commerical where they say everything on the internet is true.

    I understand that. I am just merely pointing out that it's not his sexual "endeavors" that would bother people (if it were true).
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  4. #28

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    I would get both those girls pregnant and I can't even afford it.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foul on Smits For This Useful Post:


  6. #29
    B U T L E R..U a Bulldog!
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Basketball heartland
    Posts
    2,178

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    I sense another Reggie Miller type thing where he is going to receive death threats upon death threats and probably have his house broken into or vandalized by radicals.(if possible, I don't know how secured Geist is)
    Last edited by Pacersalltheway10; 02-05-2014 at 01:04 PM.

  7. #30

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Hey who hasnt paid there stripper side piece to abort the baby? Let's be serious here.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foul on Smits For This Useful Post:


  9. #31
    Droppin' knowledge, yo. Mackey_Rose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Dragon's Lair
    Posts
    4,090

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    This really undermines Pacergeek's PG thread.

  10. #32
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,511

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Sad that the kid will eventually find out that his Dad tried to pay his Mom off for an abortion. Yikes. If I were that woman I would have never made that offer public, just to ensure the child never knew about it. I'm not blaming her for something PG initially said, but still.
    Last edited by idioteque; 02-05-2014 at 01:09 PM.

  11. #33

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by idioteque View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sad that the kid will eventually find out that his Dad tried to pay his Mom off for an abortion. Yikes.
    Yep.
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  12. #34

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Well, he finds out his mom was a groupie stripper, he'll probably understand.

  13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Foul on Smits For This Useful Post:


  14. #35
    can't wait to see this v Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    12,326

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Whatever. I just hope he's not getting extorted.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  16. #36

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by Foul on Smits View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, he finds out his mom was a groupie stripper, he'll probably understand.
    I doubt you could ever fully comprehend something like that... from both parties involved.
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  17. #37

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Lol extortion doesn't matter. If that's his kid, he's hooked line and sinker. Can't argue with DNA.

  18. #38

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Am I missing something? Why are people acting like this rumor from TMZ is 100% true?

  19. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,004

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    I don't know about you guys but I don't consider cheating on your girlfriend to be acceptable social behavior. Obviously I wouldn't call to trade him for it nor will it change my opinion of him on the court, but I also don't think we should just brush it off as nothing either. Anyways, hope it is fake.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:


  21. #40

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Its believable but this site is for sports gossip can't really prove it one way or another but its out there and really for some that's all it takes.

    If true he's a moron condoms and a vasectomy are cheaper.

    I wouldn't feel bad for Callie considering what a jersey chaser she is but that's a whole other convo.

  22. #41
    Believe in Roy! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,187

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Where does it say he got her pregnant while he was with Rivers?
    @qandrews9428

  23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boombaby1987 For This Useful Post:


  24. #42

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by boombaby1987 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where does it say he got her pregnant while he was with Rivers?
    this

  25. #43
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,511

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't know about you guys but I don't consider cheating on your girlfriend to be acceptable social behavior. Obviously I wouldn't call to trade him for it nor will it change my opinion of him on the court, but I also don't think we should just brush it off as nothing either. Anyways, hope it is fake.
    I don't think it is either, but it's really none of my business. Still, girlfriend is like an 11 on a 10 scale, smart, and athletic, and her Dad being massively connected in your line of work doesn't hurt either. And you put all that in jeopardy over some groupie, in addition to the millions of dollars it will cost you down the line? Pretty bad judgment. And I think cheating demonstrates a real lack of human decency, but then again I don't know what's going on in that relationship so what can I say.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to idioteque For This Useful Post:


  27. #44
    The Mole ColeTheMole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    551

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    I love the title of this thread. Just the dirtiest, most insane thing I could casually read at 1 in the afternoon.
    DG for 3

  28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ColeTheMole For This Useful Post:


  29. #45
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    20,982

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBearCoffee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I believe that is where the predicated *if* comes in for people asserting that position.
    I just don't understand forming an opinion on it, without some substance other than an internet rumor. In today's society, rumors are treated like fact until their disproven. I just don't get it.
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right. ― Ricky Gervais.

    What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

    Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:


  31. #46
    Believe in Roy! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,187

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Also, this Jill site doesn't seem all that reliable.
    @qandrews9428

  32. #47

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by boombaby1987 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also, this Jill site doesn't seem all that reliable.

    Its like other sports gossip websites some of it is true some of it is not. They did have a story of a friend of Jordan Hill's (Lakers) crashing Hill's Escalade into an apartment complex before anyone else did but that's about the only one I can think of that was legit.

  33. #48
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    20,982

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    I googled "Callie Rivers, Paul George" and outside of a couple of tweets that she sent him (one saying he'll stil win MVP and another saying she wished he played for Boston) everything that links them together was posted within the last 10 hours. I just figure if they are dating, or were, there would be some sort of story out there older than 10hours.
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right. ― Ricky Gervais.

    What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

    Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:


  35. #49

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just don't understand forming an opinion on it, without some substance other than an internet rumor. In today's society, rumors are treated like fact until their disproven. I just don't get it.
    We will never know for 100% certainty. Especially, if you are waiting for a reputable news agency to report this. This isn't going to be a story ESPN picks up. So any discussion on the topic is going to be based on a "rumor".
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  36. #50
    You can call me Taz cinotimz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,324

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do...

    Boys will be boys....

    Can you say paternity test?

    Cause we all know that this stripper was completely and wholly faithful to, and slept only with PG.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •