Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: 2014 NFL offseason thread

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: 2014 NFL offseason thread

Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I actually think nothing will happen to Beadle although she's a complete hypocrite considering she was laughing at Jay Z over the whole elevator incident with his sister in law.

While I think SAS should've probably not said anything there is a hypocrisy here. I mean a lot of people were saying what did Jay Z say/do to get her so upset. Even though that video showed her trying to attack him.

The roles reversed? We'd talk about what an abusive jerk Jay Z is and that Beyonce should leave him over it.

Through all of this Ray Rice's wife stayed with him you could say she's the battered wife but nobody ever asks why isn't she leaving him over this? I mean she had an out not to mention a kid here. One would think she would do what it takes to not end up like Jevon Belcher's GF did.
    His wife not leaving him really has nothing to do with what he did. the comparison to the Jay Z incident is apples and oranges as well. If there had been someone to get between the two of them to keep him from knocking her out then the whole thing never materializes. Nothing she said should have resulted in him hitting her, for that is just self control. Even if she attacked him he probably could have handled it without laying her out. To put any blame on her for his actions is wrong, and even if they did kiss and make up, are going to counseling, and end up having a long happy marriage, the league should have still set the bar higher for things like this.

The NBA is finally climbing out of the image of it being full of "thugs" and "hoods" and the NFL would be wise to crack down hard on any activity which paints them in a bad light.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Training camp related but Peyton though....

http://www.9news.com/story/sports/nf...cing/13271693/
    You **** up once, you lose two teeth

Quote Originally Posted by SycamoreKen View Post
    His wife not leaving him really has nothing to do with what he did. the comparison to the Jay Z incident is apples and oranges as well. If there had been someone to get between the two of them to keep him from knocking her out then the whole thing never materializes. Nothing she said should have resulted in him hitting her, for that is just self control. Even if she attacked him he probably could have handled it without laying her out. To put any blame on her for his actions is wrong, and even if they did kiss and make up, are going to counseling, and end up having a long happy marriage, the league should have still set the bar higher for things like this.

The NBA is finally climbing out of the image of it being full of "thugs" and "hoods" and the NFL would be wise to crack down hard on any activity which paints them in a bad light.

Actually it has everything to do with this I don't think he would've gotten just 2 games had she left him and taken the kid with her. Especially since we have a video of the incident. Had she left him and taken the kid there would be a lot more bad press and Goodell would've give him a longer suspension. I mean Ben Roethlisberger got 4 games over being accused of rape and he wasn't even charged for it. He had way more bad press over it than Ray Rice did with his incident. And no I don't think her staying with him means I think she deserves to be abused but I don't think this is the first time something violent has happened between them. A man won't stop abusing you until you die or leave him.

My point in bringing up Jay Z is that Beadle was ragging on him for letting Solange hit him but had he hit her back we'd be talking about how abusive he is.

Men shouldn't hit women and women shouldn't hit men its such a simple concept that nobody seems to grasp apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Johanvil View Post
    Training camp related but Peyton though....

http://www.9news.com/story/sports/nf...cing/13271693/
    I feel he and Mark Madsen should have a dance off

His kids visited the other day finally we see the other twin I was starting to think she wasn't real

Ewwww although how could she not know?!

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/...itted-disease/

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – New Pittsburgh Steelers defensive lineman Cam Thomas is being sued by a San Diego woman for allegedly giving her herpes.
    TMZ Sports first reported the story.
    In the lawsuit, the woman named “Adrienne” claims Thomas not only gave her herpes, but also hid it from her multiple times, saying that a zipper malfunction caused the sores.
    Thomas is a nose tackle who played for the San Diego Chargers last year.
    TMZ says Adrienne is also claiming Thomas was physically abusive to her during their relationship.
    There has been no comment from Thomas or his lawyers.

Sores, plural? Ain't nobody zipping their **** up more than once.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    Ewwww although how could she not know?!

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/...itted-disease/
    Geeze. Good luck with that holding up in court. This lady is going to be embarrassed and not receive a nickel.