Thread: Hallelujah and eureka

Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Hallelujah and eureka

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/team-re...7282--nfl.html

--Offensive coordinator Pep Hamilton wants to get as many involved in the Colts offense as possible this coming season. Tempo will be the key. Indianapolis may use a quicker tempo in 2014.
    "It's starting to become a trend. We were able to change up our tempos last season. By the end of the year, we felt like the up-tempo offense gave us a heck of an opportunity to feature our play-makers, as well as wear the opponent down," Hamilton explained.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Hallelujah and eureka

Quote Originally Posted by Yahoo Sports
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    By the end of the year, I finally pulled my head out of my sphincter long enough to realize some of the talent that we have on this team and it gave us a heck of an opportunity to feature our play-makers, as well as wear the opponent down," Hamilton explained.
    I think THIS is what Pep really meant to say.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PacerDude For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Better late than never. Seriously, just unleash Andrew already. If we play up tempo Luck throws for 30+ TDs this year no problem IMO

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Just wait until it's October and we have the nauseating "running the football and stopping the run is our DNA" quotes from Pagano.

In all seriousness, I thought Pep showed improvement at the end of the season. We did have a brutal rash of injuries throughout the season. That being said, there will be no excuse for not having a high produce offense this season unless we get hit by more brutal injuries.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Read somewhere (maybe in Indy Star, can't really recall) that Pep Hamilton wants or needs to find balance between what he thinks it's best for the team (type of plays, up tempo) and Pagano's running philosophy and I was like...*sighs*

Every time I read about Pagano's philosophy and how he prefers the running game I die a little inside. It's like he landed in 2013 straight from the 80's.
    You **** up once, you lose two teeth