Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 180

Thread: All star reserves

  1. #126
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,105

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: All star reserves

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hibbert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I agree 99%. I think it's the fact that Joe Johnson, specifically, DID make it in that rubs folks the wrong way.

    But you're right. Lowry, Afflalo, etc. Were it not Joe Johnson that made it over Lance, but someone like Afflalo, I don't think anyone would be nearly as confused/irate.
    This 150%. Joe Johnson shouldn't be in over Lowry nor Afflalo. Total head scratcher

  2. #127
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    28
    Posts
    14,925

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: All star reserves

    The thing that hurt Afflalo the most is that the Magic have the second worst record in the Eastern Conference. It's really hard to put someone on that bad of a team in the ASG unless they are just going bananas.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  4. #128
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,585
    Mood

    Default Re: All star reserves

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A little overly dramatic don't you think "society" compared to who makes a freaking all star game.
    While the all star game is unimportant, the sentiment still applies. If there's a fixable issue, FIX IT. I mean which is it - are we supposed to acknowledge the high achievers every year, or are we supposed to meet a quota every year, even if that means not acknowledging high achievers? I pick the former, the league, and some fans, choose the former. And I don't get it. It's like the structure of east and west is somehow more important than identifying the best players of the season. I find that backwards.

    I also don't care, by the way, because it's just an all star game, but if I'm going to discuss this at all, that's how I feel.

  5. #129
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,585
    Mood

    Default Re: All star reserves

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersCenter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So...Noah's antics never bother anyone? The gun holster and all that antics doesn't bother the coaches? ********.
    I get the impression that we don't hear on the broadcast a lot of words coming out of Lance's mouth, and I suspect those words are what is driving the dislike more than any post-play celebrations.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:


  7. #130
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    28
    Posts
    14,925

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: All star reserves

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I get the impression that we don't hear on the broadcast a lot of words coming out of Lance's mouth, and I suspect those words are what is driving the dislike more than any post-play celebrations.
    To expand on that: I think Noah's "antics" are seen as passion. I don't think he's disrespectful (which, frankly, some of Lance's gestures and antics certainly seem to be taken that way) and he is generally respected throughout the league. Lance's time will come. He's come a long, long way since he came to the NBA, but he still has maturing to do.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  9. #131
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    19,887

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: All star reserves

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Noah is a veteran who paid his dues. And he didn't make an all star game until 2013 despite playing a high level for a few years before that. So yes, I'd say his antics might have also hurt him a bit early on. But he's now at a point where he's "earned his stripes" so to speak.

    Opponents see Lance as a guy who has not paid his dues, and there's no doubt that many of them downplay him and view him as the product of an elite team. He's a cocky young player who rubs his opponents the wrong way. Most of us love it as Pacer fans, but there's no doubt that it ticks his opponents. You can just tell that other players can't stand him. I think it's hilarious, but it definitely hurts him as far as being selected for an all star team is concerned. Opposing coaches are "putting him in his place" so to speak by leaving him off the team. They see him as a cocky unlikable young player who has not paid his dues.
    I'm not trying to shoot the messenger, but that's just stupid. NBA players/coaches need to realize that it's not their social club but rather entertainment to make money.

    Antics.....which is why Reggie Miller was loved and Dennis Rodman made 2 All Star games. You can't have antics until you pay your dues. What a joke.
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right. ― Ricky Gervais.

    What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

    Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:


  11. #132
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    7,099

    Default Re: All star reserves

    Apparently no one read my post pointing out that the Nets are 10-2 in January, which includes a win over Miami when both Lopez and Williams were out, and have gone from the worst record in the East to the 7th seed in just a month and a half. A big reason for that is Joe Johnson. Combine that with Joe's history it shouldn't be shocking or unexpected that he would get in over Stephenson.

  12. #133

    Default Re: All star reserves

    Joe Johnson doesn't belong, and DeRozan was on the edge IMO.

    Two spots should have been up for grabs among DeRozan, Lowry, and Lance. I would have been fine with either Lowry or Lance replacing Joe Johnson, in short, or Lowry and Lance replacing Johnson and DeRozan.
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

  13. #134
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    14,627

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: All star reserves

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not trying to shoot the messenger, but that's just stupid. NBA players/coaches need to realize that it's not their social club but rather entertainment to make money.

    Antics.....which is why Reggie Miller was loved and Dennis Rodman made 2 All Star games. You can't have antics until you pay your dues. What a joke.
    I agree that it's dumb, but I'd be shocked if it wasn't the mindset. Reggie and Rodman were respected by their opponents. Lance isn't respected yet. Sure his talent is undeniable, but you can just tell that his opponents don't like him and would love to slug him in the face. His attitude and swag have certainly helped the Pacers this year, but it hasn't made him any friends around the league.

    Reggie had the famous antics with Spike and was obviously a major trash talker, but on a normal game to game basis, I don't remember Reggie consistently getting the nasty looks from opponents that Lance gets. I think a lot of opposing guys liked Reggie. OTOH, I'm not sure if there is one opposing player who likes Lance. I think Lance's antics are hilarious, but I'd be shocked if they didn't play a major role in keeping him out of the all star game.

  14. #135
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    19,887

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: All star reserves

    I don't know if it's his antics, but I'm sure he's the "paid dues" line of thinking. I hate it when people say Tim Duncan should get into an All-Star game because it's Tim Duncan. It completely devalues the whole purpose and intent of the game. I just hate the good ol boys mentality. Hate it.
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right. ― Ricky Gervais.

    What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

    Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

  15. #136
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,105

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: All star reserves

    Why does it have to be any reason other than opposing coaches didn't think he was an all star this year? I don't get why that's so difficult to believe.

  16. #137
    Member PR07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,099

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: All star reserves

    I don't think this will be the only opportunity that Lance gets to make an all-star game, so I don't feel terribly bad for him. If anything, it will help our chances of re-signing him and give him extra motivation to continue to work hard to get better. Maybe his antics or trash talking did come into play, but he was still a bubble candidate regardless. Eventually, there will be a place and time where his play will simply be too good for coaches/players to dispute, notorious trashtalker or showboater, or not...or at least that's what he should shoot for.

    As for West, he should've made it last season. However, as I think Chris and Quinn mentioned on their broadcasts, David has been there and done that. I'm sure he'd be fine spending the time resting with his family and friends in anticipation for the second half with an eye toward the big prize.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to PR07 For This Useful Post:


  18. #138
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    19,887

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: All star reserves

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace E.Anderson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why does it have to be any reason other than opposing coaches didn't think he was an all star this year? I don't get why that's so difficult to believe.
    Because anyone who argues that Joe Johnson is an All-Star over Lance instantly loses credibility?

    15.7pts 3.4rebs 2.8assists 44.3fg%
    14.2pts 7.2rebs 5.4assists 49.9fg%

    Not to mention the vast differences between the two teams records. The Nets being the laughing stock of the NBA for the first 2 months of the season to be rewarded with an All-Star is nutty. JJ is putting up his worst numbers since the 02-03 season.
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right. ― Ricky Gervais.

    What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

    Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

  19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:


  20. #139
    The Dude Abides MrSparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,366

    Default Re: All star reserves

    I hope this means that coaches are really undervaluing what Lance brings to the table.
    Report: 82% Of Wiseguys Think They're Real Funny

  21. #140
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    14,627

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: All star reserves

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because anyone who argues that Joe Johnson is an All-Star over Lance instantly loses credibility?

    15.7pts 3.4rebs 2.8assists 44.3fg%
    14.2pts 7.2rebs 5.4assists 49.9fg%

    Not to mention the vast differences between the two teams records. The Nets being the laughing stock of the NBA for the first 2 months of the season to be rewarded with an All-Star is nutty. JJ is putting up his worst numbers since the 02-03 season.

    Yep, like I said, this was their way of giving Lance the middle finger for all of the times that he has talked trash to their teams. I think that Lance's 13-14 season is pretty close to PG's 12-13 all star season, but the difference is that most opponents like PG while almost all of them despise Lance. There's no way that a guy like Spo is going to vote for Lance after hearing Lebron and Wade complain about how much they dislike him.

    If you knew nothing about the player's personalities and only looked at the numbers and team success, then I don't see how anyone could argue that Johnson is an all-star over Lance.

  22. #141
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,105

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: All star reserves

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because anyone who argues that Joe Johnson is an All-Star over Lance instantly loses credibility?

    15.7pts 3.4rebs 2.8assists 44.3fg%
    14.2pts 7.2rebs 5.4assists 49.9fg%

    Not to mention the vast differences between the two teams records. The Nets being the laughing stock of the NBA for the first 2 months of the season to be rewarded with an All-Star is nutty. JJ is putting up his worst numbers since the 02-03 season.
    Obviously JJ shouldn't be there. I get that totally. But he's the ONLY player that was completely undeserving. Everyone else has as strong a case to be in the AS game as Lance. I mentioned that DW didn't make it last year, and he was having a better year last year than Lance was this year. But there wasn't a conspiracy cry then.

    I just think some are making this bigger than what it is, making excuses, and coming up with reasons as to why Lance didn't make it. Again, not everything is a conspiracy. Maybe the coaches just see things differently than the casual poster within a fan forum.

  23. #142
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    7,099

    Default Re: All star reserves

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because anyone who argues that Joe Johnson is an All-Star over Lance instantly loses credibility?

    15.7pts 3.4rebs 2.8assists 44.3fg%
    14.2pts 7.2rebs 5.4assists 49.9fg%

    Not to mention the vast differences between the two teams records. The Nets being the laughing stock of the NBA for the first 2 months of the season to be rewarded with an All-Star is nutty. JJ is putting up his worst numbers since the 02-03 season.
    But it isn't always as simple as straight numbers. Those numbers come within context. There is a lot that goes into a coaches decision to select a guy. Perception of a player can be heavily weighted based on a long history of excellence, as well as more recent play. The Nets, without Lopez and without Williams for 5 games have been able to pull off a 10-2 record in January, with one more game tonight. Coaches see that, they know what he has done in the past, they see that he is the number one option. Then they look at Stephenson who is usually at best the 3rd option with the starters, it is his first year of putting up great stats, and he has no real respect for the game or his opponents. Doesn't really seem far fetched that a coach would choose Joe Johnson over Stephenson.

  24. #143

    Default Re: All star reserves

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace E.Anderson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Obviously JJ shouldn't be there. I get that totally. But he's the ONLY player that was completely undeserving. Everyone else has as strong a case to be in the AS game as Lance. I mentioned that DW didn't make it last year, and he was having a better year last year than Lance was this year. But there wasn't a conspiracy cry then.

    I just think some are making this bigger than what it is, making excuses, and coming up with reasons as to why Lance didn't make it. Again, not everything is a conspiracy. Maybe the coaches just see things differently than the casual poster within a fan forum.

    No. not really.

    I'd also like to respond to the last part of your post since it had a discrediting kind of vibe to it and add that the coaches didn't just vote against the fans at pacersdigest....I mean they also went against analysts, current players, and NBA legends as well.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gold For This Useful Post:


  26. #144
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    19,887

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: All star reserves

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace E.Anderson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Obviously JJ shouldn't be there. I get that totally. But he's the ONLY player that was completely undeserving. Everyone else has as strong a case to be in the AS game as Lance. I mentioned that DW didn't make it last year, and he was having a better year last year than Lance was this year. But there wasn't a conspiracy cry then.

    I just think some are making this bigger than what it is, making excuses, and coming up with reasons as to why Lance didn't make it. Again, not everything is a conspiracy. Maybe the coaches just see things differently than the casual poster within a fan forum.

    But when you see an undeserving player get the nod over a deserving player, you're going to try to justify it in some manner to understand the decision. I understand why they'd leave Lance off, even if I disagree with it. If they selected players that actually deserved the spot, and Lance still got snubbed, the issue is moot.
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right. ― Ricky Gervais.

    What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

    Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

  27. #145
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    19,887

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: All star reserves

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But it isn't always as simple as straight numbers. Those numbers come within context. There is a lot that goes into a coaches decision to select a guy. Perception of a player can be heavily weighted based on a long history of excellence, as well as more recent play. The Nets, without Lopez and without Williams for 5 games have been able to pull off a 10-2 record in January, with one more game tonight. Coaches see that, they know what he has done in the past, they see that he is the number one option. Then they look at Stephenson who is usually at best the 3rd option with the starters, it is his first year of putting up great stats, and he has no real respect for the game or his opponents. Doesn't really seem far fetched that a coach would choose Joe Johnson over Stephenson.

    I get that. That's why when I hear that Tim Duncan should be an All-Star, because he's Tim Duncan, I shake my head and laugh.
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right. ― Ricky Gervais.

    What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

    Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

  28. #146
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    19,887

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: All star reserves

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yep, like I said, this was their way of giving Lance the middle finger for all of the times that he has talked trash to their teams. I think that Lance's 13-14 season is pretty close to PG's 12-13 all star season, but the difference is that most opponents like PG while almost all of them despise Lance. There's no way that a guy like Spo is going to vote for Lance after hearing Lebron and Wade complain about how much they dislike him.

    If you knew nothing about the player's personalities and only looked at the numbers and team success, then I don't see how anyone could argue that Johnson is an all-star over Lance.
    I was joking when I said it a few days ago, but the dickhead in me say's that if I was Vogel, I'd make LeBron/Wade/Bosh play 36+ mins and screw their plan to get some rest. Screw my guy, Ill screw yours.
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right. ― Ricky Gervais.

    What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

    Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:


  30. #147
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,105

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: All star reserves

    Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No. not really.

    I'd also like to respond to the last part of your post since it had a discrediting kind of vibe to it and add that the coaches didn't just vote against the fans at pacersdigest....I mean they also went against analysts, current players, and NBA legends as well.
    Why would i discredit a fan forum that I am a part of? That would be discrediting myself no? And I'm sorry but i do not see a huge cry from national sportswriters, non Pacer fans, or NBA legends for Lance not making the team.

    It's all based on opinion, nothing factual. Who someone thinks is good and who someone else thinks is not, who's deserving, and who's not, etc. The only factual conclusion right now is that Lance didn't make the all star team. I just so happen to disagree that this was due to some type of conspiracy due to him being disliked by opposing coaches.

  31. #148
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,105

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: All star reserves

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But when you see an undeserving player get the nod over a deserving player, you're going to try to justify it in some manner to understand the decision. I understand why they'd leave Lance off, even if I disagree with it. If they selected players that actually deserved the spot, and Lance still got snubbed, the issue is moot.
    I see your point. We all agree, JJ shouldn't have made it and there were several other wings who were more deserving, Lance included.

  32. #149
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    28
    Posts
    14,925

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: All star reserves

    http://espn.go.com/blog/marc-stein/p...all-star-snubs

    Marc Stein lists the three biggest ASG snubs in each conference. Spoiler alert: Lance isn't among the three in the East.

    One man's top three All-Star snubs in each conference:

    WESTERN CONFERENCE

    1. Goran Dragic, Phoenix Suns

    I realize that Dragic making the Western Conference's roster would have forced West coaches to omit either Damian Lillard or Tony Parker. I still think the crafty lefty deserves to be in New Orleans when both he and his team have zoomed past all reasonable expectations by such a substantial margin. Generally, it feels morally wrong to propose a West squad without a single Spur, but in this rare case I think it's justified. Dragic over Parker for me.

    2. Anthony Davis, New Orleans Pelicans

    The Unibrow is averaging 20 points, 10 rebounds and more than three swats nightly. The All-Star Game is in New Orleans. Those realities strongly lead me to believe that Davis, not Dragic, will be the player chosen by incoming commissioner Adam Silver to replace the injured Kobe Bryant, despite the fact Davis is obviously not a guard. The momentum is already bubbling behind the idea that we're going to see Davis, with his top-five player efficiency rating, when the NBA's 63rd midseason classic actually tips off.

    3. Mike Conley, Memphis Grizzlies

    Sacramento's DeMarcus Cousins has the strongest statistical case, along with Davis, to be the West's 12th man. It was largely my internal struggle trying to choose between Boogie and Davis when I made my reserve picks on Friday, that convinced me that I couldn't settle on one for my seven-man West bench. But I'm giving Conley this slot because there was a loud Twitter uproar on Boogie's behalf when he didn't get the nod from West coaches. Virtually no one out there is even stating the steady Conley's case, so we decided that's our job.

    EASTERN CONFERENCE

    1. Kyle Lowry, Toronto Raptors

    Two Raptors on the All-Star team when there were projected to be none when the season began? East coaches apparently couldn't buy into that radical concept, which means Lowry -- arguably the East's best point guard so far this season -- will be a spectator. He really should have gotten Joe Johnson's backcourt spot -- my Toronto-loving Grantland colleague Zach Lowe is especially bummed about this -- but the coaches apparently weren't ready to live in a world in which the Raps are suddenly awash in starry names.

    2. Al Jefferson, Charlotte Bobcats

    I know I'm in the minority here. I also know that I'm sticking to the claim made here last week that the long-awaited inside scoring and credibility Jefferson has brought to Charlotte -- without undermining the Bobcats' defense like so many skeptics predicted -- gives him a stronger claim to a spot on the East's bench than, yes, even Chris Bosh.

    3. Arron Affalo, Orlando Magic

    The change in my thinking that I have made since Friday is that both DeRozan and Lowry should be New Orleans-bound. If I did things over, Lowry would have nudged past Afflalo on my original list of East reserves. But I still have Afflalo, scoring at a career-best rate while also playing at a new peak in terms of overall efficiency, is a more deserving All-Star candidate than Twitter darling Lance Stephenson. If ever there was a season in the East that we don't need to obsess about win/loss records while picking All-Stars, this is it. So Afflalo had the edge on Stephenson (who's barely above the league average in PER) with me. The Pacers will be more than represented with Paul George, Roy Hibbert and Frank Vogel in N'awlins.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  34. #150
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Plainfield, IN
    Posts
    518
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: All star reserves

    What about John Wall?

    *does the John Wall dance*


    @Pacers24Colts12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •