Thread: Hey guys cheer up we have a game tonight

Sports Logo

Default Hey guys cheer up we have a game tonight

We get a chance at revenge against the Wizards tonight.

Booger

Default Re: Hey guys cheer up we have a game tonight

Damn, honestly, I almost forgot.

I would love to see the P's put an ***-whoopin' on the Wiz tonight. That would relieve some built-up anxiety.

This is the right attitude!

I despise anyone who thinks our season is over and that we are not the best team in the Eastern Conference anymore.

GO PACERS!

(btw, if you don't know already, writerman isn't going to post here anymore because of the incredible amount of negative talk concerning the Pacers here.)

Al is gonna be stoked for this one. He is gonna take off these next few weeks.

(btw, if you don't know already, writerman isn't going to post here anymore because of the incredible amount of negative talk concerning the Pacers here.)
    (Uh, wait, I thought he high tailed it along time ago?)

Anyway, also of note, starting around halftime you can switch over to The Worldwide Leader to see KG put the beatdown on Sheed's new crew.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I despise anyone who thinks our season is over and that we are not the best team in the Eastern Conference anymore.

GO PACERS!

Be careful what you say. First, writerman isn't here because he went into a Spurs forum after we lost down there, said disrespectful things to them, and was upset that nobody here backed him up. He left a long goodbye speech but I think that was "before the fire." It has nothing to do with yesterday.

Second, if you despise me - I don't really care. But one of the most defining things in my life is that I'm a Pacers fan. I may get down on them from time to time because there's years of emotional investment and heartbreak - but I've never given up on them.

But you've either got to be a rookie or you're living like an ostrich with your head buried in the sand if you don't recognize the significance of yesterday's events. That was a very bad bad day for those of us dreaming of a championship this season. Can we still win? Of course. But the rest of the pack just closed the gap significantly in one day.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you

GO PACERS!

He must have some serious issues to go out of his way to let everyone know about it haha. ill edit, but GD some people really got mental probs

Hope Pacers can get revenge. Can't believe we lost to the Wizards without Stack and Arenas. They are back now right? Would be a real bad thing to lose this one.

I think Pacers will play well, probably well enough to win, but it could be a war as the Wizards are starting to have our number, and they have two big guys (figuratively) back in Stackhouse and Arenas that they didn't have last time. This could be a VERY good game.

Its time for JO to step up and play like he did most of the first half of the season... Not like he has the last couple weeks if he wants to be considered in the MVP talk.

Lately it seems he has been working on expanding his game...he has been moving into the 15-17' range for the face up jumpers....and getting away from the low post a bit. It time to blend his game... he's is much more effective from that 15-17' range than he was, but he needs to get back into the post where he's at his best... or facing up at 12-15' and taking his guy off the dribble.

And god man...if we aren't hitting perimeter shots lets get out and run for some easy baskets...jesus.

Looking for Al to step up big time.... JB needs to contribute now... he won't get a better opportunity this year.

Jamal needs to stay focused, play D, get his legs into his shot...and for christ sakes take it to the bucket more often... I'm afraid he may be in for a long night if he's on Arenas... unless he can get him in foul trouble by taking it to the hole.

We need to play with better energy for 48 minutes.

The fact that everyone's expecting a tight game against a team headed for the lottery again - any significance in that?

We need a good karma thread against the Wizards?

We all need a and a big, solid win tonight, don't we?

Be careful what you say. First, writerman isn't here because he went into a Spurs forum after we lost down there, said disrespectful things to them, and was upset that nobody here backed him up. He left a long goodbye speech but I think that was "before the fire." It has nothing to do with yesterday.
    First, writerman posted a thread at the IndyStar.com message boards in the Pacers forum detailing his exit from this forum...That's where I got my information, so I'm sorry if it's incorrect in any way. I was just going by what he typed in his thread over there. (I didn't read it all, but I read the first few lines of it and I think I got the main message. Maybe I missed something.)

Second, if you despise me - I don't really care.

Hell Yeah!

But you've either got to be a rookie or you're living like an ostrich with your head buried in the sand if you don't recognize the significance of yesterday's events.
    Or you've got to be a die-hard fan like me and don't give a bit about the other teams (for the most part) as long as the Pacers play their best game day in and day out.

First, writerman posted a thread at the IndyStar.com message boards in the Pacers forum detailing his exit from this forum...That's where I got my information, so I'm sorry if it's incorrect in any way. I was just going by what he typed in his thread over there. (I didn't read it all, but I read the first few lines of it and I think I got the main message. Maybe I missed something.)
    Well, I've read his post over there - he didn't specfically state why he left us weeks ago, but he did bellyache about this forum from yesterday. I think by omitting some facts he may have been trying his hand at revisionist history. The irony was, right up until that episode with the Spurs fans - I thought the rough time he'd get from people was uncalled for. Then I learned he was the instigator.

Second, if you despise me - I don't really care.
    Hey - you threw out the "despise" word.

Hell Yeah!

But you've either got to be a rookie or you're living like an ostrich with your head buried in the sand if you don't recognize the significance of yesterday's events.
    Or you've got to be a die-hard fan like me and don't give a bit about the other teams (for the most part) as long as the Pacers play their best game day in and day out.
    Good luck with that - it doesn't work for me but to each thier own.