Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: 1/22/2014 Game Thread #41: Pacers Vs. Suns

Sports Logo

Default Re: 1/22/2014 Game Thread #41: Pacers Vs. Suns

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Valente View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is completely out-topic, Nuntius, but your PM box is full: I am curious to know which country you live in, as I was not aware of any PD members in the Southern Europe.
    I'm in Greece just like Johanvil.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

Panopticon

-------------

CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

13/4/2014

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Jax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Back from that prostrate exam, I mean Pacers game I went to live, it's always fun to go anyways but man it really sucked. The Suns were just shooting the lights out and nothing the Pacers did seemed to work. They were frustrated the whole game with Joey Crawford, and with themselves, they just didn't have it in the tank tonight, and obviously the Suns were at a 10 tonight. Lance really has to watch himself, he's reaching that real end of being too much of a poser for the refs, and the fans there HATED him, calling him a flopper and whatnot.

At least for me being there, the play of the game was when the Pacers had cut it down I think to 13 or 15 on two consecutive and 1's missing the free throw each time, and Gerald scored an and one on the other end, and they never got closer it seemed.

As far as the crowd, they were pretty good, a lot of people left when the Pacers threw in the towel, and not sure if it was mentioned on the telecast or not, but the Suns had a promo from Carl's Jr/Hardees, that if a Pacers player missed both free throws on a trip that everyone would get a 3 piece chicken basket or something, so that's why there was major cheering when Roy missed both his FT's. Roy served me up a little chicken tonight I guess /shrug.
    I think you must have been 2 rows in front of my wife and I. We had fun at the game but the Pacers didn't play well and the Suns were on fire. That happens. Next game. We had a good chat with Seth and Chris Denari before the game. Here's a picture of me with Seth.

BobSeth.jpg

Shocking to see PG up there.. He really doesn't get the benefit of the doubt on most cases..

Don't sleep on Hill!

By me ^^

4. The Following User Says Thank You to picasso For This Useful Post: