Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5 Game West Coast Road Trip

Default Re: 5 Game West Coast Road Trip

gr-subscriptionareamap1.jpg

Most ridiculous road trip liasion ever...
    Thanks to NBA.
    Just imagine if you were on biz travel on that schedule...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to holick For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Coopdog23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We can go 5-0, will it happen? Not sure. We could slip up at Denver, but we should win at Sacramento, LA, and Phoenix
    Should win? on paper, yes....but this is the NBA and we all know how that goes...the team is going to be tired and the travel schedule is brutal...everyone of these games is a potential loss...every one of these teams are gonna be gunning bigtime for the Pacers...Phoenix and the ex-Pacers...Denver on the second night of a back to back at altitude with Brian Shaw coaching....Sacramento whom we just beat and Cousins has great games against us...and finally the Lakers after a very long trip? Gonna be tough...thy NBA for running us all over the place

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinotimz For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

As bad as the schedule has been with lots of 4 games in 5 nights they have had some oddly long times between games and the top 4 in the west have all played more games than the Pacers to this point but with less cross country back to backs.

Quote Originally Posted by khaos01207 View Post
    Looking at our schedule, I dont see another game that threatens me until 3-26 (Heat, not that that Is very threatening to this team in and of itself.) Not saying we should win out all the way to there,but we could have a pretty insane record in that stretch of time

This trip I expect 5-0. Nothing less because this is the best team in the NBA and of recent times. Disappointed with a loss? No, but I dont expect it.

I think Phoenix has a good chance of being a win. Sacramento as well. Denver will be tough. B2B, high altitude. But if we lost that game, we'll blow out the Lakers on the 28th. Miami plays OKC and SA for the first time beginning Sunday. Possibly looking at another losing streak after they beat Boston tonight.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Grimp View Post
    I think Phoenix has a good chance of being a win. Sacramento as well. Denver will be tough. B2B, high altitude. But if we lost that game, we'll blow out the Lakers on the 28th. Miami plays OKC and SA for the first time beginning Sunday. Possibly looking at another losing streak after they beat Boston tonight.
    Even with those advantages Denver is just, average at best.
    2013-2014
    The Lost Season

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Any 5 game road trip to the west coast that we win most of the game is a success. I really hope that the Pacers win tomorrow at Phoenix since my wife and I will be behind the Pacers Bench in (I think) the 16th row. Hope to have some pictures to post. Seth, perhaps we'll see you there.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by khaos01207 View Post
    Even with those advantages Denver is just, average at best.
    Denver is down from last year. They no longer have Iguodala, who was a Pacer killer. I think 5-0 is very attainable. GS was the top team on the trip. We might be out of gas for LA, but we could probably still coast and win
    David "And One" West

If we're undefeated through the Denver game, and we hold on to win there, we really could sweep this trip, and that'd be (obviously) great. But that 'second night of a traveling-back-to-back in Denver' scenario makes me think they'll play like garbage.

I should be able to score some good tickets for the Denver game, I'll know Wed. If we have to lose a game I hope it's not that one.