Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 156

Thread: Pacers / Knicks Postgame Thread: Utter Destruction

  1. #76
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    17,045

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Knicks Postgame Thread: Utter Destruction

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now that I can agree with you on. If Lance is on the floor with the starters and is allowed to create, I'm fine. If he is the centerpiece when playing with the bench, I'm fine. The bottom line is that he is better at making his team mates better than any other Pacer. We simply need him out there all the time...particularly at crunch time...and the beginning of the 3rd quarter.
    Yep, I absolutely agree with that. Vogel has really done an amazing job on Lance's role.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  3. #77
    Member PR07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,099

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Knicks Postgame Thread: Utter Destruction

    When we signed Copeland, we didn't have Scola yet. Who knows if he was even in play on the trade market yet. At the time, we needed a backup 4 and a shooter. We found both. Honestly, I think Copeland is a pretty good bench player, the fact that he can't get any PT is credit to our bench as well as how much this team believes in defense. If push comes to shove, we can always use a late first round pick to move his contract, and I think that's a worst case scenario.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PR07 For This Useful Post:


  5. #78
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,716

    Default Re: Pacers / Knicks Postgame Thread: Utter Destruction

    Quote Originally Posted by imawhat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Best thing Donnie has done for the Pacers since 2006.
    Lance in NY would have been a disaster.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  7. #79
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    17,045

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Knicks Postgame Thread: Utter Destruction

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    we would have to trade Copeland tho. sorry nuntius.
    No need to be sorry. I do like Copeland and I will defend his signing since he does he job when he plays but I realize our cap situation. If we need more money to sign Lance then we will trade Cope. It's natural.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  9. #80

    Default Re: Pacers / Knicks Postgame Thread: Utter Destruction

    I don't see how this team doesn't win the championship if they get homecourt advantage. Lance just feeds off the crowd.

    Did anyone else see Herb hugging Reggie during halftime? There were cameras on them but it wasn't up on the big screen or anything.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PacersHomer For This Useful Post:


  11. #81

    Default Re: Pacers / Knicks Postgame Thread: Utter Destruction

    Larry isn't going to let Lance leave. It might take some players leaving (personally my dream is to see the same 14 guys back with this team next year), but Larry doesn't let a rival team get his greatest creation during his prime. I'm not worried.

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PacersHomer For This Useful Post:


  13. #82
    bleed Blue & Gold PacersPride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,599

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Knicks Postgame Thread: Utter Destruction

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yep, I absolutely agree with that. Vogel has really done an amazing job on Lance's role.
    I Disagree. I believe DWEST has had by far the biggest impact. Followed by Bird. Then Vogel.


    ** oddly enuff a Xavier Cincy. who'd a thunk it. DWEST is a BAMF.


    he deserves the all-star bid over born ready. but I bet DWEST prefers the rest. so let lance go get ASG and get paid. hope he realizes cost of livin is cheaper in Indiana. Pacers can offer him the best deal by far.

    Should be a born ready decision.




    ** luv the beat down of spike lees joint. fawkin pistons got us on our home court.
    Last edited by PacersPride; 01-16-2014 at 11:41 PM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to PacersPride For This Useful Post:


  15. #83
    Member skyfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,555

    Default Re: Pacers / Knicks Postgame Thread: Utter Destruction

    50/40/90 shooting for the team is a pretty nice stat too.

  16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to skyfire For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  17. #84
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    17,045

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Knicks Postgame Thread: Utter Destruction

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I Disagree. I believe DWEST has had by far the biggest impact. Followed by Bird. Then Vogel.
    If you're talking about attitude and maturity then I absolutely agree. I was talking solely about his role in the offense and that's mostly Frank's job.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  19. #85
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,606

    Default Re: Pacers / Knicks Postgame Thread: Utter Destruction

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I Disagree. I believe DWEST has had by far the biggest impact. Followed by Bird. Then Vogel.
    I disagree. I believe Lance has had the biggest impact of Lance by far.
    .

    Frank Vogel says "Killer instinct, start strong, build a lead and then step on their throats."

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pacer Fan For This Useful Post:


  21. #86
    bleed Blue & Gold PacersPride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,599

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Knicks Postgame Thread: Utter Destruction

    anyone know if Clark Kellogg is still associated w the team. I wonder what impact he has had on LANCE if any.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to PacersPride For This Useful Post:


  23. #87
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    5,674

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Knicks Postgame Thread: Utter Destruction

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    anyone know if Clark Kellogg is still associated w the team. I wonder what impact he has had on LANCE if any.
    Yes, Clark still works for the team, in what would be termed as a highly paid babysitter. So yes, he had some impact on Lance.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:


  25. #88
    Member VideoVandal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Coatesville, IN
    Posts
    262

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Knicks Postgame Thread: Utter Destruction

    All this Lance All-star talk and league recognition he is getting is really scaring me, while part of me feels like I should just chill and enjoy the ride Lance is taking us on and to trust in our front office that they will take the necessary means to keep Lance. The other part of me is just continuing to get scared that teams that was loading up cap space for a Melo/LeBron run this summer and fall short may take all that money and offer Lance something ridiculous that we simply can't match. As someone that has been a huge Lance fan from day 1 going as far as watching awful summer pro league games at IUPUI just to watch him play in his NBA youth, it would truly be depressing for me to see him develop into the player we all hoped and dreamed for just to see him spend his prime in a different jersey. It's the one and only negative thought that looms in my mind a mist this truly amazing season, and I will take a HUGE sigh of relief and have the biggest smile on my face when (fingers crossed) he resigns as a Pacer.

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VideoVandal For This Useful Post:


  27. #89

    Default Re: Pacers / Knicks Postgame Thread: Utter Destruction

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I believe we have all been looking for that faciliatator/creative slasher for a couple seasons...
    This made me think of all the hopes and expectations I had for Marquis Daniels lol.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to RandyWrinkles For This Useful Post:


  29. #90

    Default Re: Pacers / Knicks Postgame Thread: Utter Destruction

    Damn...double-whammy tonight. Missed the game AND forgot to DVR. Pacers fan fail

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Hibbert For This Useful Post:


  31. #91
    Member PR07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,099

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Knicks Postgame Thread: Utter Destruction

    Lance has said he wants to be here. Granted, a lot of guys have said that and jumped for the $$$. However, would he want to leave a pretty young core and a contending team considering the patience, time, and support this organization has given him? He doesn't owe the Pacers anything by any means. At the same time, I feel like if we can make a competitive offer, he may leave a few dollars on the table.

    That being said, I think this is our best year to win it. We still have Lance. We still have Granger. To a lesser extent, we still have Copeland on our bench...a guy who may be a luxury we can't afford pretty soon here.
    Last edited by PR07; 01-17-2014 at 12:20 AM.

  32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PR07 For This Useful Post:


  33. #92

    Default Re: Pacers / Knicks Postgame Thread: Utter Destruction




    Oh Mah Gawd


    By me ^^

  34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to picasso For This Useful Post:


  35. #93

    Default Re: Pacers / Knicks Postgame Thread: Utter Destruction

    Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote



    Oh Mah Gawd
    We need Maalik Wayns! Trade Hill, Cope, and Butler for him!

  36. #94
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,490
    Mood

    Default Re: Pacers / Knicks Postgame Thread: Utter Destruction

    The Knicks looked like a bunch of seven-year-olds out there.

  37. #95
    Member Merz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,078
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Knicks Postgame Thread: Utter Destruction

    Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote



    Oh Mah Gawd
    Well, damn...if only we held on to Hilton Armstrong.

  38. #96

    Default Re: Pacers / Knicks Postgame Thread: Utter Destruction

    The Pacers have outscored their opponents by more than 21 points during their current 9-game win streak, and their offensive efficiency is nearly 7 points higher per 100 possessions.

    Pacers At Home This Season
    First Streak Current Streak
    Wins 11 9
    PPG diff 13.2 21.3
    Off eff 101.8 108.7



    The Pacers are the first team this season to win 3 straight home games by at least 20 points.


    Carmelo Anthony (NYK): 18 1st-quarter points; his most in an opening quarter since Dec. 13, 2012 vs Lakers (22). The rest of the Knicks have 13 points combined


    The Pacers 63 points at halftime is their most points in ANY half this season.

    Dammm feels good to be a pacers fan!


    By me ^^

  39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to picasso For This Useful Post:


  40. #97
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,585
    Mood

    Default Re: Pacers / Knicks Postgame Thread: Utter Destruction

    It's crazy how used to games like this I already am this season.

  41. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:


  42. #98
    Member BobbyMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Homeless Traveler
    Posts
    1,115
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Knicks Postgame Thread: Utter Destruction

    Great game by the P's tonite!!!

  43. #99
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    231

    Default Re: Pacers / Knicks Postgame Thread: Utter Destruction

    Quote Originally Posted by rel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    this popped up on reddit lmao
    How do i post this photo?

  44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edc For This Useful Post:


  45. #100
    Member Romsey31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Anguilla, Caribbean
    Age
    29
    Posts
    540

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Knicks Postgame Thread: Utter Destruction

    I've never felt this good about. Anything outside my family before. Nope not m y Xbox not my gamma blue Jordan 11s nothing! Lol. An old friend even messaged me and was like wow I didn't know the Pacers were this good! I'm like ye... I know right

    BTW Choke.sign is our most important player on offense, his passing level is Lebron esque. This guy is special, his potential is scary
    Impossible Is Nothing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •