Thread: Heat vs. Bobcats going down to the wire

Exclamation Heat vs. Bobcats going down to the wire

Tied at 90 with 37 secs to go........................

Default Re: Heat vs. Bobcats going down to the wire

Kemba left this game by the way with a sprained ankle...............OT now.

Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Don't we have a regular season thread for this stuff?
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

----------------- Reggie Miller

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

You seem to ignore anything anyone suggests, but this kind of discussion is supposed to go here.
    "NBA Random Thoughts"

http://www.pacersdigest.com/showthre...-Crown/page141
    @qandrews9428

5. The Following User Says Thank You to boombaby1987 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Jax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't we have a regular season thread for this stuff?
    True, but I can see the merit considering it has to do with our fight for the #1 seed.

That, and **** Miami.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:

Lifelong Pacer Fan. PGisthefuture's Avatar

Sports Logo

Looks like they'll pull this one out unfortunately.

McRoberts was clutch in this one.
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

Quote Originally Posted by boombaby1987 View Post
    You seem to ignore anything anyone suggests, but this kind of discussion is supposed to go here.
    "NBA Random Thoughts"

http://www.pacersdigest.com/showthre...-Crown/page141
    I'm glad it got its own thread; a Heat loss would be very relevant to the forum and a lot of us don't try to stay current with the Random Thoughts thread. I turned the game on to watch the end; I wouldn't have known if it wasn't posted in the main forum.

Apparently I'm bad luck, though.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    I'm glad it got its own thread; a Heat loss would be very relevant to the forum and a lot of us don't try to stay current with the Random Thoughts thread. I turned the game on to watch the end; I wouldn't have known if it wasn't posted in the main forum.

I am surprised Miami had such a hard time with Charlotte in the first place. Even after Kemba sprained his ankle and left. Kinda think they would've lost if not for that twist of fate. Heat, I know they are defending champs but they look old as hell out there these days.

Honestly a Heat tracker thread is not exactly a terrible idea.
    @qandrews9428

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boombaby1987 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Grimp View Post
    I am surprised Miami had such a hard time with Charlotte in the first place. Even after Kemba sprained his ankle and left. Kinda think they would've lost if not for that twist of fate. Heat, I know they are defending champs but they look old as hell out there these days.
    That inbounds foul was just stupid. If it had been the Pacers we'd have had posters going nuts, and with good reason. Forget the physical age, they're not clicking mentally.

Gotta hope that's the power of B-Easy.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Weird. Why can't I thank this post?

Enjoy your time at PD!

That inbounds foul was just stupid. If it had been the Pacers we'd have had posters going nuts, and with good reason. Forget the physical age, they're not clicking mentally.

Gotta hope that's the power of B-Easy.

Perhaps, but Lebron said the other day they're tired. I'd be worried that they might make a trade to land some major help. Problem is, no one really wants to help Miami acquire anymore talent. And second, they have no one to trade. Everyone is old. No young star will be traded to Miami for Chalmers, Ray, or Udonis. They could trade Bosh but I doubt it. Bosh was never really a leader with Toronto if he gets traded elsewhere it'll be back in the saddle again. 20 PPG and no playoffs. But honestly? If Miami doesn't win a title again this year? Don't be surprised if OKC makes a play for Bosh. It makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimp View Post
    Perhaps, but Lebron said the other day they're tired.
    Boo hoo for them. Their schedule hasn't been any harder than ours. Heck, Wade didn't even play tonight: "DNP-REST."

If they want to spend the rest of the season breaking down, it's fine with me. If they reload over the summer and come after us next year, that's fine too. I just want a shot at a championship while we've got our dream team together.

Enjoy your time at PD!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:

Boo hoo for them. Their schedule hasn't been any harder than ours. Heck, Wade didn't even play tonight: "DNP-REST."

If they want to spend the rest of the season breaking down, it's fine with me. If they reload over the summer and come after us next year, that's fine too. I just want a shot at a championship while we've got our dream team together.

That's what I was saying though. They don't seem spry, like they used to be. Also if the playoffs started today. Or if things remain the same as they are now....Detroit plays Miami in round 1. That will be BAD for Miami. Detroit is as close to a team of Giants as Indy is. Not saying Indy should take them for granted in ECF, but Miami from a reality standpoint? Is about as weak as I've seen them in a LONG time.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Grimp For This Useful Post:

A pox on you. You can't watch Miami play ever, ever again. Especially against the Pacers.

Sports Logo

The Bobcats were on their 4th game in 5 nights. The game went to OT and they were missing their best shot creator. They were tired and they are not very good offensively either. I'm not surprised that they lost. I doubt that it has to do with Anthem
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

Panopticon

-------------

CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

13/4/2014

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

The Bobcats are a sneaky good team.

I just wish they could be the Hornets right now instead of the fall
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Lord Helmet For This Useful Post:

I think a better idea would be a magic number tracker for the #1 seed overall (including the top contenders in the West). I believe somebody did it before but with the East are going I assume that only Miami and Indiana are serious in the East for the #1, with 3 to 4 teams in the West also chasing that spot as well (SA, Portland, OKC, LAC). So about 5 teams to monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by 15th parallel View Post
    I think a better idea would be a magic number tracker for the #1 seed overall (including the top contenders in the West). I believe somebody did it before but with the East are going I assume that only Miami and Indiana are serious in the East for the #1, with 3 to 4 teams in the West also chasing that spot as well (SA, Portland, OKC, LAC). So about 5 teams to monitor.
    I'm already doing that, updating every ten games. After the ASB, I'll switch to league-wide.

Enjoy your time at PD!