Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Results 301 to 320 of 320

Thread: 1/16/2014 Game Thread #38: Pacers Vs. Knicks

  1. #301
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,371

    Default Re: 1/16/2014 Game Thread #38: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    'Lando on the board.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:


  3. #302
    Member SycamoreKen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Age
    44
    Posts
    10,413

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/16/2014 Game Thread #38: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Love how the starters are standing up rooting for the bench guys.

  4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SycamoreKen For This Useful Post:


  5. #303
    Cardiac Colts khaos01207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,632
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/16/2014 Game Thread #38: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Wow Sloan
    2013-2014
    The Lost Season

  6. #304
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,371

    Default Re: 1/16/2014 Game Thread #38: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    "I'm up" puts two up.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:


  8. #305
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    7,745

    Default Re: 1/16/2014 Game Thread #38: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    All 5 starters plus Danny had 3+ assists.

  9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:


  10. #306
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,776

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/16/2014 Game Thread #38: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Very nice by Sloan to end this great game.

    It also gave us a new season high in points as a team
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  11. #307
    Welcome CJ Miles! BlueCollarColts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,303

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/16/2014 Game Thread #38: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Man, the Knicks board is really hating on the Pacers

  12. #308
    Member zaldylee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Baraboo, Wisconsin
    Posts
    303
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/16/2014 Game Thread #38: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Lance S. is phenomenal

  13. #309
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: 1/16/2014 Game Thread #38: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Man, the Knicks board is really hating on the Pacers
    Link?
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  14. #310

    Default Re: 1/16/2014 Game Thread #38: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    So Lance is gonna win MIP right?

  15. #311
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    4,200

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/16/2014 Game Thread #38: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Link?
    I'd be interested to see this as well.


    Over on RealGM the Pacers are a "classless" team because our players celebrate when they do good.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Awesome For This Useful Post:


  17. #312
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: 1/16/2014 Game Thread #38: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Mad-Mario View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So Lance is gonna win MIP right?
    He has to. Nobody else comes close.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  18. #313
    Bring Back Bender bballpacen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,018

    Default Re: 1/16/2014 Game Thread #38: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Mad-Mario View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So Lance is gonna win MIP right?
    It doesn't matter bc Lance will be getting PAID next year...

  19. #314
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lifelong Indy-area resident
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,635

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/16/2014 Game Thread #38: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Man, the Knicks board is really hating on the Pacers
    What can you say? Jealously is often disguised as hatred.

  20. #315
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,776

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/16/2014 Game Thread #38: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd be interested to see this as well.


    Over on RealGM the Pacers are a "classless" team because our players celebrate when they do good.
    The thing is that it wasn't even the Knicks fans that complained. The poster that complained the most about it (Summit) is a Heat fan and the weirdest thing is that two other Heat fans came over and said that he shouldn't have a problem with it. Kinda weird.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  21. #316
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    7,745

    Default Re: 1/16/2014 Game Thread #38: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The thing is that it wasn't even the Knicks fans that complained. The poster that complained the most about it (Summit) is a Heat fan and the weirdest thing is that two other Heat fans came over and said that he shouldn't have a problem with it. Kinda weird.
    Surprised they weren't Bulls fans.

  22. #317
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,776

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/16/2014 Game Thread #38: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Surprised they weren't Bulls fans.
    They don't really care anymore. Half of them want to tank.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  23. #318
    Believe in Roy! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,187

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/16/2014 Game Thread #38: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They don't really care anymore. Half of them want to tank.
    Congrats on becoming a mod over there, you deserve it. I post occasionally on there, but sometimes I get annoyed at the amount of extreme irrationality especially in the specific team boards.
    @qandrews9428

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to boombaby1987 For This Useful Post:


  25. #319

    Default Re: 1/16/2014 Game Thread #38: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    The 1 vs. 8 playoff series could end up being one of the biggest win differentials in a playoff series in history. I doubt we can beat 37 set by the 85-86 Celtics, but 32 is in reach. We are on pace to win 67 games, and the current 8th seed is on pace for 34 or 35.

  26. #320

    Default Re: 1/16/2014 Game Thread #38: Pacers Vs. Knicks

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersHomer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The 1 vs. 8 playoff series could end up being one of the biggest win differentials in a playoff series in history. I doubt we can beat 37 set by the 85-86 Celtics, but 32 is in reach. We are on pace to win 67 games, and the current 8th seed is on pace for 34 or 35.
    Well we should have around 66-68 wins.

    And I could see the bottom teams trying to tank out of the playoffs so who knows. I agree its a long shot though

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •