Thread: The Pacers game I went to last week was ruined by some bozo kid who bit me on the ***

Default The Pacers game I went to last week was ruined by some bozo kid who bit me on the ***

I am a long-time Pacers season-ticket holder who admittedly has some weight problems. My doctor has recommended that I get as much exercise as I can, and said I find that walking up the stairs to my seats in the Balcony has been great for my health!

Last week, I am at the game, and I am standing in the aisle a little out of breath from walking back to my seat from the concessions. I see a little kid two rows below my seat, with remnants of a hot dog all over his shirt. Quick as a flash, the kid looks over to a younger child seated next to him and snatches--and then devours in two bites--the smaller child's rainbow-flavored ice treat! His violent bites on the rainbow-flavored ice treat cause shards of ice to fly up in the air...and several pieces nail me in the eye. I am temporarily blinded, and then slip on a piece of ice that has come to rest at my feet. I tumble down the aisle and as I catch my footing, I find myself standing in front of the kid, whose face is covered in red-colored ice

At this point the kid yells "get out of my way, I'm trying to watch Lance, George, Paul, David and Roy!" and viciously bites me on the a$$. As one of his teeth gets stuck in the seat of my pants, he pulls me down on top of him. After a lengthy struggle, I am finally able to free myself. Stunned, all I can say to the kid and his mother is I can't believe you did this to me--could you at least say "Gee, Im sorry?" But they ignore me, and feeling in shock, I decide I need to get home. All I could think of on my drive home, is "Why did that happen? Why did that happen?"

In conclusion, we shouldn't allow any children at Pacers games.

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to dal9 For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Default Re: The Pacers game I went to last week was ruined by some bozo kid who bit me on the ***

c'mon

Default Re: The Pacers game I went to last week was ruined by some bozo kid who bit me on the ***

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bballpacen For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Thread of the year.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I would have round housed the kid and then asked the mother if she gets it now :P lmao

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DJVendetta For This Useful Post:

Good stuff man. Can a mod sticky this?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I read this thread before I read the other, and I was beyond confused. Then I re-read it. This might be the funniest thing I have ever seen. Well done sir. Well done.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kent beckley For This Useful Post:

required reading for anyone who had the displeasure of reading the star article

Mood

Hahaha awesome!

The light, not the lie. kester99's Avatar
    Mood

Based on dal9's avatar, who would have expected the odd sense of humor, eh?
    [~]) ... Cheers! Go Pacers!

Just as the case with dogs, it's the little ones you have to watch out for.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo