Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 93

Thread: 1/14/2014 Post Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

  1. #1

    Default 1/14/2014 Post Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    I was hoping to watch Issiah Thomas run circles around our team, but Pacers were amazing.

  2. #2
    Member Johanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    3,395

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Post Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Johanvil For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    PD Magician Magic P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,947

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Post Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Hibbert got his lunch shoved up his *** by Cousins

  5. #4
    Member VideoVandal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Coatesville, IN
    Posts
    352

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Post Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Let's hope this is the game that officially ends the PG slump.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VideoVandal For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    4,271

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Post Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic P View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hibbert got his lunch shoved up his *** by Cousins
    The Kings got their lunch shoved up their *** by the Pacers.

  8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Awesome For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  9. #6
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    4,271

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Post Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by Johanvil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You owe Nuntius $3.

  10. #7
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,467

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Post Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic P View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hibbert got his lunch shoved up his *** by Cousins
    We get cherished Copeland time and this is the first thing you are compelled to mention? No worries--we aren't seeing Sacramento in the playoffs

  11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  12. #8

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Post Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Nice game by PG to end his mini-slump of sorts. And Lance with his good, efficient self really makes them really tough to beat. And the rest of the starters, as well as our bench really did well.

    DMC will be deadly in the future, he just gotta keep disciplined and be consistent.

  13. #9
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,815

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Post Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    I didn't see much of the game for obvious reasons but I am proud of how this team defends its home court and beats the teams it is supposed to mostly.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hoosierguy For This Useful Post:


  15. #10
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,530

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Post Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We get cherished Copeland time and this is the first thing you are compelled to mention? No worries--we aren't seeing Sacramento in the playoffs
    Not in the EC ones, at least
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  17. #11
    PD Magician Magic P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,947

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Post Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We get cherished Copeland time and this is the first thing you are compelled to mention? No worries--we aren't seeing Sacramento in the playoffs
    We see them in ten days though

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Magic P For This Useful Post:


  19. #12

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Post Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Paul George back to the old him. 31 pts on 10-18 shooting

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueCollarColts For This Useful Post:


  21. #13
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,467

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Post Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not in the EC ones, at least
    I will give you everything in my bank account, 401(k) and both my dogs (one is inbred I think, sorry bout her) if the Kings make the NBA Finals.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  23. #14
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,530

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Post Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I will give you everything in my bank account, 401(k) and both my dogs (one is inbred I think, sorry bout her) if the Kings make the NBA Finals.
    Hey, I didn't say that they would. But you just never know.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  25. #15
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    4,271

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Post Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey, I didn't say that they would. But you just never know.
    ...no I think we do.

    Even if they made it to the WCF, we all know how that story goes.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Awesome For This Useful Post:


  27. #16
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,467

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Post Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey, I didn't say that they would. But you just never know.
    They are second to last in the Western Conference. They are 7.5 games out of 8th place. It would be a monumental achievement for them to just make the playoffs. I think we can write them off

  28. #17
    Member Pacergeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,786

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Post Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic P View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hibbert got his lunch shoved up his *** by Cousins
    Cousins has torched a lot of guys this year. No shame in getting out played by the NBA's premier center.
    David "And One" West

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Pacergeek For This Useful Post:


  30. #18
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    4,271

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Post Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    both my dogs (one is inbred I think, sorry bout her)

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Awesome For This Useful Post:


  32. #19
    Member Johanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    3,395

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Post Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You owe Nuntius $3.
    I officially suggest the certain smiley be named after him.

    Admins or mods, do it. Just do it.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Johanvil For This Useful Post:


  34. #20
    It is ka Thankee sai Major Cold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Garrett, IN
    Posts
    9,187
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Post Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Defensively Hill is setting the table for the rest of the team. And then you have Watson come in and there is very little drop off.

    Gay, Cousins, and Thomas might be a great offensive trio. But defensively they suck. DMC was great, but without Gay clicking they couldn't do anything consistently.

    If the Kings visited here at the time of Wizards we might not have won this game. With fresh legs we socked them in the mouth. There was nothing they could do.

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to Major Cold For This Useful Post:


  36. #21
    PD Magician Magic P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,947

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Post Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacergeek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cousins has torched a lot of guys this year. No shame in getting out played by the NBA's premier center.
    Not when you're a candidate for DPOY.

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to Magic P For This Useful Post:


  38. #22
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,530

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Post Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They are second to last in the Western Conference. They are 7.5 games out of 8th place. It would be a monumental achievement for them to just make the playoffs. I think we can write them off
    True. I'm just giving them some credit, that's all
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  39. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  40. #23
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,467

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Post Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic P View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not when you're a candidate for DPOY.
    Cousins' stats in four games vs Marc Gasol, last season's DPOY: 10/8, 22/12, 23/7, 22/9. He can score against anyone, although I disagree that he is the NBA's best center. Best offensive center, probably.

  41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  42. #24
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,530

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Post Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic P View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not when you're a candidate for DPOY.
    How many of his baskets were against Hibbert, though?

    A lot of his baskets in the second half were after a putback in which Hibbert was busy recovering from altering the initial shot.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  43. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  44. #25
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Post Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Cousins strikes me as this generation's Rasheed Wallace. If/when he gets traded to a contender years from now... look out!

  45. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •