Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 229

Thread: 1/14/2014 Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

  1. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    I'm liking George Hill's playing style tonight.

  2. #52
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,878

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Luis
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  3. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Roy pushed DeMarcus into a foul.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:


  5. #54
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,878

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    Seriously, can we change this to ":Nuntius"?
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  6. #55
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    DG, drawing fouls. Pretty good at it for a guy who can't dribble.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:


  8. #56
    Big Daddy PaulGeorgeHill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Connersville Indiana
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,134
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    NUNTIUS!!! How long have you been a moderator on RealGM? Today is the first I've been in there in a few days and noticed the new title.


    P.S. Sorry for being off topic


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #57
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Nice behind-the-back pass...
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:


  11. #58
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    4,232

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    We need to make an Area 55/G2 Zone Pacers fight song, something you'd hear in a bar in Scotland for soccer games or something.

    It would be awesome hearing that coming through the TV speakers.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Awesome For This Useful Post:


  13. #59
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,878

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGeorgeHill View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    NUNTIUS!!! How long have you been a moderator on RealGM? Today is the first I've been in there in a few days and noticed the new title.


    P.S. Sorry for being off topic


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Since the New Year.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  14. #60
    Honorary Area 55'er TMJ31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,803

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    What a load of CRAP!
    Read my Pacers.com Guest Blog:
    "Area 55 Conquers Staples Center"

  15. #61
    Big Daddy PaulGeorgeHill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Connersville Indiana
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,134
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Since the New Year.
    I see...well congrats


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to PaulGeorgeHill For This Useful Post:


  17. #62
    Honorary Area 55'er TMJ31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,803

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    They REVIEWED the play and saw the shot clock expire with it in his hand, and they count it!? Lol.
    Read my Pacers.com Guest Blog:
    "Area 55 Conquers Staples Center"

  18. #63
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    That shot's not going to help PG's percentages. Love him for taking it, though.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:


  20. #64
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,878

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGeorgeHill View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I see...well congrats


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, mate
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  21. #65
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    4,232

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by TMJ31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They REVIEWED the play and saw the shot clock expire with it in his hand, and they count it!? Lol.
    The foul happened before the shotclock went off. Thats when the play stops. At that time, the foul had occurred and he was already in the act of shooting. Once could make the argument he couldn't get the shot off in time because he was fouled(not in this situation but in general).

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Awesome For This Useful Post:


  23. #66
    Big Daddy PaulGeorgeHill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Connersville Indiana
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,134
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default 1/14/2014 Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by TMJ31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They REVIEWED the play and saw the shot clock expire with it in his hand, and they count it!? Lol.
    I'm pretty sure once the foul occurs the clock is supposed to stop, therefore no shot clock violation

    Edit: Dr. Awesome beat me to it

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PaulGeorgeHill For This Useful Post:


  25. #67

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Just got in, how's PG doing?

  26. #68
    Honorary Area 55'er TMJ31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,803

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The foul happened before the shotclock went off. Thats when the play stops. At that time, the foul had occurred and he was already in the act of shooting. Once could make the argument he couldn't get the shot off in time because he was fouled(not in this situation but in general).
    Fair enough. Still an odd ruling, but I see your point.
    Read my Pacers.com Guest Blog:
    "Area 55 Conquers Staples Center"

  27. #69
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,878

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Lance
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  28. #70
    Big Daddy PaulGeorgeHill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Connersville Indiana
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,134
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by 31Since1990 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just got in, how's PG doing?
    You know the last handful of games? Exactly the same


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  29. #71
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    4,232

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lance
    Granted, I don't know what you look like, but I always picture you at your computer just going .

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Awesome For This Useful Post:


  31. #72
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,878

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Ian is not doing a good job protecting the rim tonight.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  32. #73
    BornRodney ECKrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,927

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    I though McLemore (sp?) was a fairly good sized guard but Lance makes him look tiny.

    I'll be mad if Jimmer freaking shreds us.

  33. #74

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGeorgeHill View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You know the last handful of games? Exactly the same


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jesus ...Im sorry but I have to take his superstar pass...no superstar slumps THIS long

  34. #75
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,878

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/14/2014 Game Thread #37: Pacers Vs. Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Granted, I don't know what you look like, but I always picture you at your computer just going .
    That's fair, I guess
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •