Thread: Andrew, I had the same look on my face concerning that play call.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Andrew, I had the same look on my face concerning that play call.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thewholefnshow31 For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Andrew, I had the same look on my face concerning that play call.

Any hope of winning that game was basically lost when we failed to get a touchdown on that drive. We had some huge momentum going after the bomb to Hilton and pass to Fleener to set us up on the goal line, but NE gained it all back by stopping us and holding us to a FG. Even though we scored 3 points, the drive had to feel like a massive win for NE since they prevented us from scoring 7 after marching it down to the goal line. We would have had some serious momentum if we scored a TD there to cut it to 2.

Just an absolutely hideous set of three play calls. Two awful runs, which were a given to fail, and then an irritating fade to Fleener. That series was Pep in a nutshell (and I had really been coming around on him in recent weeks). We didn't utilize Luck at all there.

We definitely have to improve the defense if we want to compete for championships, but overall I felt they played well enough prior to that Blount run. They forced multiple punts and gave our offense opportunities.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Eh we even still had a chance to win at 29-22. So many missed chances.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:

Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo

What's the chances we pry Tom Moore from Arians' staff? I *know* Moore looks at Luck and licks his chops at the possibilities...

And Howard Mudd? Actually, I'm shocked Grigson didn't use Mudd in some capacity, considering their mutual Eagles tie. We have a bad o-line, and Mudd is not working.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's the chances we pry Tom Moore from Arians' staff? I *know* Moore looks at Luck and licks his chops at the possibilities...

And Howard Mudd? Actually, I'm shocked Grigson didn't use Mudd in some capacity, considering their mutual Eagles tie. We have a bad o-line, and Mudd is not working.
    Mudd believes in small linemen. NO thanks.