Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 42 of 42

Thread: Photo of Kevin Durant smoking tweeted from his account

  1. #26
    Member Indra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    435

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Photo of Kevin Durant smoking tweeted from his account

    Quote Originally Posted by khaos01207 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't want to turn this into a huge moral debate, but why the hell do we care if the dude is smoking pot anyway (even though it is very clearly hookah.) It is pot ffs. Alcohol is much worse than pot if you are thinking with your head rather than the law book and nobody even raises an eyebrow when players go get smashed.
    Thank you for speaking with a little common sense. Anybody who has tried both alcohol and cannabis knows that alcohol is by far the bigger detriment to personal health and society as a whole. And you're right, nobody bats an eye at alcohol abuse. In fact it would be better for his health if he were smoking cannabis instead of tobacco.

    Regardless, hookah on, KD!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Indra For This Useful Post:


  3. #27

    Default Re: Photo of Kevin Durant smoking tweeted from his account

    Larry Bird would smoke Durant under the table.

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to King Tuts Tomb For This Useful Post:


  5. #28
    Member Johanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    3,280

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Photo of Kevin Durant smoking tweeted from his account

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did anyone see Nick Collison's twitter avatar?

    It's amazing


    You **** up once, you lose two teeth

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johanvil For This Useful Post:


  7. #29

    Default Re: Photo of Kevin Durant smoking tweeted from his account

    Quote Originally Posted by King Tuts Tomb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Larry Bird would smoke Durant under the table.
    I had a flashback to that classic thread as well.

  8. #30
    Member Fo11ower91's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    87
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Photo of Kevin Durant smoking tweeted from his account

    Smoking is bad and wrong imo in every way but liberals think everything should be legal smh.

  9. #31
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,558

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Photo of Kevin Durant smoking tweeted from his account

    MARIJUANA AND HOOKAH OH THE HUMANITY

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to idioteque For This Useful Post:


  11. #32
    Member rabid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    2,465

    Default Re: Photo of Kevin Durant smoking tweeted from his account

    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGray35 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Smoking is bad and wrong imo in every way but liberals think everything should be legal smh.
    Yeah let's just let the nanny government dictate what adults can and can't put in their bodies. Real conservative position there...

  12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rabid For This Useful Post:


  13. #33
    Member Indra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    435

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Photo of Kevin Durant smoking tweeted from his account

    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGray35 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Smoking is bad and wrong imo in every way but liberals think everything should be legal smh.
    Cannabis has been consumed for 5000 years, even in the United States, up until around 1937. You're telling me that the US government has got it all figured out now, and it only took them 160 years of growing hemp and smoking marijuana to finally get it? Or would you say that perhaps it's illegal for reasons other than health and societal concerns. Reasons like, say, race discrimination?

    We're breaking up families and throwing young and old alike into jail for possessing a plant. I don't mean to start a whole thing here, and perhaps my inner Californian is speaking up, but it's time people used some common sense when it comes to this topic. Sorry to derail the thread.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Indra For This Useful Post:


  15. #34
    Member thewholefnshow31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,315

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Photo of Kevin Durant smoking tweeted from his account

    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGray35 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Smoking is bad and wrong imo in every way but liberals think everything should be legal smh.
    Yeah we me need more big government dictating moral beliefs. If he likes to smoke that stuff then more power to him. It is not hurting anyone and having a good time.

    I could understand this being a story if he was photographed smoking pot, but this is not a big deal. Who cares what he does in his personal life as long as he is not hurting anyone.

  16. #35

    Default Re: Photo of Kevin Durant smoking tweeted from his account

    Quote Originally Posted by rabid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah let's just let the nanny government dictate what adults can and can't put in their bodies. Real conservative position there...
    Exactly. I thought conservatives wanted government out of our lives, not to dictate all that we do?

  17. #36
    Member Fo11ower91's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    87
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Photo of Kevin Durant smoking tweeted from his account

    I am going by biblical principles which by the way FOUNDED this country. Kids don't need to be around that stupid stuff that controls your life and is proven to be addictive. Most bums on the street are stuck on it and it is NO coincidence.

  18. #37

    Default Re: Photo of Kevin Durant smoking tweeted from his account

    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGray35 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am going by biblical principles which by the way FOUNDED this country. Kids don't need to be around that stupid stuff that controls your life and is proven to be addictive. Most bums on the street are stuck on it and it is NO coincidence.
    Then you must be all for the outlawing of sugar and caffeine then...

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to croz24 For This Useful Post:


  20. #38
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,558

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Photo of Kevin Durant smoking tweeted from his account

    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGray35 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am going by biblical principles which by the way FOUNDED this country. Kids don't need to be around that stupid stuff that controls your life and is proven to be addictive. Most bums on the street are stuck on it and it is NO coincidence.
    I live in a major city and have seen more homeless people under the influence of alcohol in one week than I care to count. I have called an ambulance for homeless people who were severely drunk and needed medical attention 3 or 4 times. I have seen one homeless person ever smoke pot, and have never seen anyone in my life be hospitalized for marijuana. And pot does not control your life any more than alcohol does, I have seen so many lives ruined from boozing but know Ivy League grads making more money than most of us will ever see that smoke a bit.

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to idioteque For This Useful Post:


  22. #39
    On the Vogel Wagon gummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,924
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Photo of Kevin Durant smoking tweeted from his account

    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGray35 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am going by biblical principles which by the way FOUNDED this country. Kids don't need to be around that stupid stuff that controls your life and is proven to be addictive. Most bums on the street are stuck on it and it is NO coincidence.
    Biblical principles founded this country, eh? Gross overstatement. You have annoyed this history teacher greatly. Do you know what Deism is? Have you read the Federalist Papers? Perused Jefferson's collection of private letters? Skimmed Paine's "The Age of Reason,"?

    Ugh, sorry. Will stop there.

    Last edited by gummy; 01-12-2014 at 01:36 PM.
    "Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." - Albert Camus

    "Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." - Voltaire

    Michael Pina, Red94: "There are so many different ways the Pacers can beat you. They have an All-Star scoring threat, imposing figures on the front line, steady point guard play, and most importantly, a defense that'll choke the life out of just about every offense that crosses its path."

  23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gummy For This Useful Post:


  24. #40
    Cardiac Colts khaos01207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,691
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Photo of Kevin Durant smoking tweeted from his account

    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGray35 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am going by biblical principles which by the way FOUNDED this country. Kids don't need to be around that stupid stuff that controls your life and is proven to be addictive. Most bums on the street are stuck on it and it is NO coincidence.
    Not to try to put your beliefs down, as I am a christian as well, but the greater part of the early US was founded for economical purposes. Only a very small portion of the people in the early US came for religious reasons, and most of them were the extremist Puritans and subsequent branching off of Puritanism.

    Also, not so sure there is a bible sentiment against Marijuana?
    2013-2014
    The Lost Season

  25. #41
    Member Fo11ower91's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    87
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Photo of Kevin Durant smoking tweeted from his account

    There is verses of the bible that state that drunkness, which is very similar to euphoria, is wrong. Also, anything that hurts the body done purposely is wrong and yes, smoking anything is terrible for the lungs. Caffeine is bad for you but it is inevitable that it is going to be consumed because it is in things that Jesus probably used like tea and coffee.

  26. #42
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Photo of Kevin Durant smoking tweeted from his account

    This is well beyond the topic now.

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •