Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 593

Thread: 1/8/2014 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Hawks

  1. #276

    Default Re: 1/8/2014 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Those are the posts that Magic P sees and then generalizes them towards everyone.

    I'll say it once again.

    Sigh...
    To be fair hes being lazy tonight.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad-Mad-Mario For This Useful Post:


  3. #277
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: 1/8/2014 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Hawks

    Paul George is a spoiled diva. You don't see LeBron pouting and slacking like this.

  4. #278

    Default Re: 1/8/2014 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Hawks

    West always has these stretches where he looks so washed up....

    Put in Scola for West

  5. #279

    Default Re: 1/8/2014 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Hawks

    That last 3 by Krover was at least 3 feet away from the line.

  6. #280
    Honorary Area 55'er TMJ31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,857

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/8/2014 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Hawks

    There are no uncensored words that describe how much I hate Korver.
    Read my Pacers.com Guest Blog:
    "Area 55 Conquers Staples Center"

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to TMJ31 For This Useful Post:


  8. #281
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,036

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/8/2014 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Mad-Mario View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    To be fair hes being lazy tonight.
    I don't care. Half the posters in this thread are using this game in order to further their agendas. It's driving me nuts.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  10. #282
    The Last Great Pacer BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    15,246

    Default Re: 1/8/2014 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Hawks

    What happens when your guy with the most assists, 2nd most points, 2nd most boards, 2nd best FG%....the best at breaking down a defense....best at passing...best at running the break...isn't playing? I think we all know now...

  11. #283

    Default Re: 1/8/2014 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Hawks

    I really can't wait to see people try to complain when we drop in the power rankings.

  12. #284
    Member LucasRL13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Posts
    1,128

    Default Re: 1/8/2014 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Paul George is a spoiled diva. You don't see LeBron pouting and slacking like this.

    George is the only who's playing right now, and it's he's fault....omg

  13. #285
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: 1/8/2014 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by TMJ31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There are no uncensored words that describe how much I hate Korver.
    He is a one trick pony. If Paul George actually played defense Korver wouldn't be doing jack.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to hoosierguy For This Useful Post:


  15. #286
    Cardiac Colts khaos01207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,689
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/8/2014 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Mad-Mario View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    To be fair hes being lazy tonight.
    To be fair, he is the least lazy of all the lazy players tonight.
    2013-2014
    The Lost Season

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to khaos01207 For This Useful Post:


  17. #287
    Member InYaFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Görmany
    Posts
    485

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/8/2014 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by The Future View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    West always has these stretches where he looks so washed up....

    Put in Scola for West
    Problem is Scolas defense. This D league guy got hot when Scola was on him!

  18. #288

    Default Re: 1/8/2014 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't care. Half the posters in this thread are using this game in order to further their agendas. It's driving me nuts.
    True

    But basically anything negative you say about a player tonight is probably going to be spot on.

  19. #289
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,396

    Default Re: 1/8/2014 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Mad-Mario View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    To be fair hes being lazy tonight.
    He hasn't been playing smart of late. The one thing that really irks me is how often picks up a foul around half-court after a particularly ****** offensive possession. This team as a whole has a tendency to answer bad plays with worse plays.

  20. #290
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,103

    Default Re: 1/8/2014 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Hawks

    And for those of us that thought we needed Lance in the starting lineup... this game might be exhibit A.

    Nothing to do with Granger... Lance just brings a unique 'thing' to the starting lineup that takes us to a different level and makes the other players better.
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:


  22. #291
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,103

    Default Re: 1/8/2014 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Hawks

    McKey Fan.... Can you get a refund?
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:


  24. #292
    PD Magician Magic P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,908

    Default Re: 1/8/2014 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Hawks

    mg: The leading scorer in tonight's game is the reason we're losing mg:

  25. #293
    Member MiaDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: 1/8/2014 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Hawks

    Frank needs to drop the hammer, this is pathetic.

  26. #294
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: 1/8/2014 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't care. Half the posters in this thread are using this game in order to further their agendas. It's driving me nuts.
    It's not just this game- it's the Toronto game, both Cleveland games, etc.

  27. #295
    Cardiac Colts khaos01207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,689
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/8/2014 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Hawks

    Roy pls
    2013-2014
    The Lost Season

  28. #296
    Dutch Pacers Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    555

    Default Re: 1/8/2014 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Hawks

    Allright, even though we're down a bunch, the only way to get back in this one possession at a time. Stop, run a bit, score and get back on D.
    yay, we're going back to the play-offs!

  29. #297

    Default Re: 1/8/2014 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Hawks

    Guys even if Lance was playing we would still be down by at least 10. We aren't unbeatable with Lance.

  30. #298

    Default Re: 1/8/2014 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't care. Half the posters in this thread are using this game in order to further their agendas. It's driving me nuts.
    What? What "agendas" do internet message board posters have? haha
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  31. #299

    Default Re: 1/8/2014 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Hawks

    Now Brand is turning back the clock against us what a joke

  32. #300
    Cardiac Colts khaos01207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,689
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/8/2014 Game Thread #35: Pacers Vs. Hawks

    Damn PG was wide open on that one.
    Roy should not be looking for a shot right now he cant hit the broad side of a barn.
    2013-2014
    The Lost Season

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •