Thread: While the Pacers are still in Cleveland, awaiting their flight to Indy, Lance Stephenson entertains with his vocal "talents."

Thumbs up While the Pacers are still in Cleveland, awaiting their flight to Indy, Lance Stephenson entertains with his vocal "talents."

While the Pacers are still in Cleveland, awaiting their flight to Indy, Lance Stephenson entertains with his vocal "talents."

Watch: http://instagram.com/p/i1nIV3AdZY/ (video via Rasual Butler)

Can anyone embedd?
    Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Plumlee reminds me of a young Dale Davis. Good rebounding and he contests shots well on defense and his offensive game is very raw just like DD's was coming out of college.
    "If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kemo For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: While the Pacers are still in Cleveland, awaiting their flight to Indy, Lance Stephenson entertains with his vocal "talents."

lol. Thanks to RB.
    Nice little snippet of the boys at play.

Banned

Default Re: While the Pacers are still in Cleveland, awaiting their flight to Indy, Lance Stephenson entertains with his vocal "talents."

Not only he is stealing rebounds but he is also stealing the show

Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar

Well, there's at least ONE area where he is just as good as Danny
    BillS

"Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BillS For This Useful Post:

I dont think we're playing tomorrow if they can't get planes going soon. Toronto is still in Miami and New Orleans is STILL here!
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman21 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I dont think we're playing tomorrow if they can't get planes going soon. Toronto is still in Miami and New Orleans is STILL here!
    I'm really surprised that New Orleans didn't get out of here. The game on Saturday night ended at what, 9:30 or so? It didn't start snowing until like 7 AM yesterday morning, right? It seems like there was a plenty big window for them to get out of here. You would have think that they would have been well aware of the forecast and high tailed it out of here before it got bad.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:

I assume Jeremiah Johnson's traveling with the team, so they're on their way

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:

Let PG Fly Again Soon! ECKrueger's Avatar

Roy captured it too haha

@stephensonlance got on dem piano keys n showed his singing skills. Wanna hear y'all comments. N plus we snowed out of Indy
    http://instagram.com/p/i1nNsRkZOc/

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ECKrueger For This Useful Post:

Eating some cranbaisins The Sleeze's Avatar

Rasual's Video:

Roy's Video:

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Sleeze For This Useful Post: