Thread: A question for Uncle Buck...

Default A question for Uncle Buck...

Ok, I'm going to assume that by now you've come down off of the ledge or put the shotgun away & you will be more coherant this a.m.

I noticed in your rampaging stupor yesterday that you had conceded the East to the Pistons. In all honesty I can see why you are willing to say that, but I have a question for you.

Is there anything that you would have liked to have seen the team do or is there anything you think they could have done, to compete with Detroit in a Rasheed Wallace world?

No, I'm not looking for you to say that the Brad Miller trade was a mistake. It was btw, but I'm looking to see if there was anything realistic you would have liked to have seen pulled off?

I noticed you didn't like the Dampier trade either, so I'm curious what would you like to have seen?

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

Default Re: A question for Uncle Buck...

Peck, yesterday was a very bad day for me, and it had nothing to do with the Pacers or the NBA. But then when I read that Artest was out and the Pistons got Sheed for next to nothing, well let's just say that did not help.

I have not conceeded the east to anybody, but looking at the east objectively I thought and still think the Pistons are best team now or should be the best team.

But the pacers should have homecourt advantage and that is very important, so I am not giving up.

I have never been a guy who suggested a lot of trades, and I did not expect or even want the Pacers to make a deal yesterday