Thread: Anyone use Bright House digital cable?

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Anyone use Bright House digital cable?

Wondering what experiences folks have with Brighthouse Networks. Right now I can get Digital cable, 30G internet, and telephone service for what I am paying ATT Uverse. But it's about 200 channels difference in favor of Brighthouse. How are they? Problems or what can you tell me?

BTW...we do not play games or download on the internet. Just research, and talk with friends via facebook and skype.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Anyone use Bright House digital cable?

Quote Originally Posted by indygeezer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wondering what experiences folks have with Brighthouse Networks. Right now I can get Digital cable, 30G internet, and telephone service for what I am paying ATT Uverse. But it's about 200 channels difference in favor of Brighthouse. How are they? Problems or what can you tell me?

BTW...we do not play games or download on the internet. Just research, and talk with friends via facebook and skype.
    Like any cable company I feel like it Depends on who you talk to. I just had to give up BrightHouse this past week because of a move and I hated to lose it. My service was reliable and their customer service was impeccable whenever I made a call. My Mother-in-Law however has seemed to get the run around from them on multiple issues and can't stand them. I'm not sure what the cause of that problem is but have volunteered to be there during a service call to see if I can help her solve the issue.

Like I said I have had no issue with them and have preferred their customer service to Comcast and UVerse.

Good Luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to funnyguy1105 For This Useful Post:

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Anyone use Bright House digital cable?

TaDa....... a little time and negotiation and I keep my UVerse....expand back up to my old plan.....and they meet BrightHouse's price for 1 year. Then I will renegotiate the price.

I can watch the game tonight afterall (of course it will be DVR'd)
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..