Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 465

Thread: 1/1/2014 Game Thread #31: Pacers Vs. Raptors

  1. #176
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,372

    Default Re: 1/1/2014 Game Thread #31: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Got the three-point play anyways.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:


  3. #177

    Default Re: 1/1/2014 Game Thread #31: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    C'mon pg dominate already

  4. #178
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,862
    Mood

    Default Re: 1/1/2014 Game Thread #31: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I accept that. By declaring my undying allegiance, I assume full responsibility for anything Ian does from here on out. I have chosen to boldly go where no man has Ian-ed before.
    No, it's fine. Though as a member of French Club, you have to now do a personal music video cover entitled, "You're Gonna Miss Mi When I'm Ian." (I think Roy has all the cups though.)

  5. #179
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,372

    Default Re: 1/1/2014 Game Thread #31: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Dukey D should come back to PD!

  6. #180
    Cardiac Colts khaos01207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,636
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/1/2014 Game Thread #31: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Wow!
    2013-2014
    The Lost Season

  7. #181
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,776

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/1/2014 Game Thread #31: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Lance to PG
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  8. #182
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: 1/1/2014 Game Thread #31: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Take the pull up jumper PG.

  9. #183
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 1/1/2014 Game Thread #31: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    The rocker park player is making rocker park like passes again..

  10. #184
    Cardiac Colts khaos01207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,636
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/1/2014 Game Thread #31: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    LOL DEMAR
    2013-2014
    The Lost Season

  11. #185
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: 1/1/2014 Game Thread #31: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Completely unforced lazy turnover by PG.

  12. #186
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Dillon, Co
    Posts
    3,869

    Default Re: 1/1/2014 Game Thread #31: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Where is the Paul George D tonight.

  13. #187
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,372

    Default Re: 1/1/2014 Game Thread #31: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Quote Originally Posted by AesopRockOn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it's fine. Though as a member of French Club, you have to now do a personal music video cover entitled, "You're Gonna Mi When I'm Ian." (I think Roy has all the cups though.)
    There's only one song I sing now - Rod Stewart's "Forever Ian".

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:


  15. #188
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: 1/1/2014 Game Thread #31: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Paul George try to at least act like you care OK?

  16. #189
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    4,205

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/1/2014 Game Thread #31: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dukey D should come back to PD!
    Did he leave? Why?

  17. #190
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    4,205

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/1/2014 Game Thread #31: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Paul George try to at least act like you care OK?
    Dude.

    Stop.

    Please.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Awesome For This Useful Post:


  19. #191
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Dillon, Co
    Posts
    3,869

    Default Re: 1/1/2014 Game Thread #31: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Let's bring in the bench and open this thing up.
    It's nice to be able to say that.

  20. #192
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 1/1/2014 Game Thread #31: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dude.

    Stop.

    Please.
    I get your point but I don't think he is worse than some here.

  21. #193
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,372

    Default Re: 1/1/2014 Game Thread #31: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did he leave? Why?
    Oh, I guess not. His last post was yesterday, I think. I just haven't seen him as often as in years past.

  22. #194
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,776

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/1/2014 Game Thread #31: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    4th on Roy
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  23. #195
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,776

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/1/2014 Game Thread #31: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    GH3
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  24. #196
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,372

    Default Re: 1/1/2014 Game Thread #31: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    2nd big three from Hill tonight.

  25. #197
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: 1/1/2014 Game Thread #31: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    PG has been lackadaisical with his ball handling and passing today.

  26. #198
    Member Millertime3131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Merrillville, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,048
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 1/1/2014 Game Thread #31: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Roy Hibbert has bricks for hands

  27. #199
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Dillon, Co
    Posts
    3,869

    Default Re: 1/1/2014 Game Thread #31: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    I'd never want to trade GH.

  28. #200

    Default Re: 1/1/2014 Game Thread #31: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Wtf paul

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •