Thread: If David Stern announced tomorrow..

Default If David Stern announced tomorrow..

That Artest is eligible to return after the All-Star break, would everyone who wants to trade him? Most people who want to trade him are completly focused on next season, and not trying to win this season. If Artest were able to play for the second half of the season, would you still want him gone?

Default Re: If David Stern announced tomorrow..

Taking the anti-Artest position. I would think his trade value cannot and will not get any lower than what it is right now, so if I were someone who wanted to trade ronnie, I would want him to play this season and in the playoffs to raise his trade value a little.

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Who is Stupid or Insane enough to take him? I dont think any team would touch him with a 10 ft poll at this minute. I love Ron Artest but I think the Pacers are stuck with him til he proves he can clean up his act and that could take several seasons to erase and I don't know if the Fans will ever trust him again.

Alot of people may hate Artest because of his antics but you can't deny his game is good , problem is will Artest Focus from all this crap ? When he does return he is gonna be under a fine miroscope and I don't think he will fair so well next time if he acts out. I really hope Ron can pull it together cause I felt adding Sjax was and coulda been out missing piece and I think we had a damn good shot at being in the Finals this year.

I do think that Artest needs to come back this year and get the drama outta the way if not it's all gonna be in our faces next year again , the Team needs to move on and I feel they can't and haven't yet.

TSM- Any team that is doing very bad lately, such as Atlanta or NO.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Huxtable
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    TSM- Any team that is doing very bad lately, such as Atlanta or NO.
    Yes, but most teams doing very badly don't have many great players, and why would they trade their best or second best player for a guy like Artest?

That's the problem with getting equal value in return for Ron.

I'll go with what UB said. Artest has to prove himself yet again before someone would be willing to risk trading something of near equal value for him. Keep him and cross our fingers. That's sucks, but we really don't have any leverage right now, so we're stuck with hoping he could keep it together for this year.

I'd not let him play anyway. Get rid of him in the offseason, for someone with half a brain.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?