Thread: Colts 2014 opponents

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Colts 2014 opponents

Wow, we have a helluva schedule next year. It doesn't get much jucier than this:

Home: Ravens, Bengals, Eagles, Redskins, Patriots, Jaguars, Titans, Texans

Away: Browns, Steelers, Cowboys, Giants, Broncos, Jaguars, Titans, Texans.

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2013/12/...ents-announced

The games against the Redskins, Patriots, and Broncos will all be very hyped. Steelers, Cowboys, and Giants are all pretty big match-ups too just because of the history of the organizations, as well as the fact that the Colts only go to Dallas and NYG once every eight years. Ravens and Bengals aren't slouches either.

We should have our fair share of prime time games next year, as well as the golden 4:25 CBS games.

Welcome CJ Miles! BlueCollarColts's Avatar

Default Re: Colts 2014 opponents

Damn, could be a tough schedule. Would like to win all of our home games. I think we can do it, but its gonna be tough. My uncle is also a huge Cowboys fan, and we argue a lot over that, so I am looking forward to that one
    Last edited by BlueCollarColts; 12-24-2013 at 01:55 AM.

So much easier than this year's schedule. We replace Seattle, San Francisco, Arizona, and St. Louis with Dallas, the Giants, Redskins, and Eagles? I love it. We get the Ravens, Steelers, and Browns instead of the Chiefs, Chargers, and Raiders. Perfect. We get the two best AFC North teams at home? And the Patriots at home?

Wonderful schedule. 10/10, would play again.

Welcome CJ Miles! BlueCollarColts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PacersHomer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So much easier than this year's schedule. We replace Seattle, San Francisco, Arizona, and St. Louis with Dallas, the Giants, Redskins, and Eagles? I love it. We get the Ravens, Steelers, and Browns instead of the Chiefs, Chargers, and Raiders. Perfect. We get the two best AFC North teams at home? And the Patriots at home?

Wonderful schedule. 10/10, would play again.
    Certainly easier than this years, but I don't think its easy. I think Philly and Dallas if they get a good coach will be good teams, obviously we have to play Denver and the Pats, Ravens won't be bad. I also think the Texans could be like the Chiefs in the sense that if they upgrade their QB, and get a better coach they will be much improved. Nobody else worries me much, though I wouldn't sleep on the Redskins if RG3 gets healthy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueCollarColts For This Useful Post:

First thing I thought was easier than this year's schedule as well. Ravens, Steelers, Giants. Cowboys, Redskins are not as tough as they used to be. Could be a huge year if we get better in the off season.

I don't know if its going to be easy or hard I mean we don't know who'll be good next year versus who won't be. But I do think the Colts will get a lot of night games

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Basketball Fan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't know if its going to be easy or hard I mean we don't know who'll be good next year versus who won't be. But I do think the Colts will get a lot of night games
    Yeah, that schedule looks like it will get us a lot of night games. I bet CBS would love to have the Luck-Manning game this time. How does that work in negotiations exactly?

Colts-Skins should be a night game. It will be on FOX if it isn't.

Colts-Pats certainly has the potential to be a night game.

I think that either Colts-Cowboys or Colts-Giants will be a night game. Probably Colts-Cowboys.

I would say that all of the above have SNF potential. We will have a MNF game against someone like the Ravens, Bengals, or Steelers.

I think one of these games could be on MNF.

I think that Luck/Manning will be another SNF the hype will hopefully be a lot less than it was this year.