Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tony Kornheiser disrespects Paul George

Default Re: Tony Kornheiser disrespects Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tony Kornheiser is an entertaining idiot whose opinion I don't really respect. What are the odds that he's watched a single Pacers game this season?
    Probably watched us beat his underwear brigade

Quote Originally Posted by rock747 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Actually, that could be an example of how he is human. Also, how do we know he didn't call that out of bounds? I am, however, not a blatant referee supporter as most may know.
    I don't recall them calling any heat player for going out of bounds on a fast break. And I am fairly certain I know which possession that was, and he didn't call it.

It's because the NBA refs are so good, that I am confident that they are actually biased towards certain players/teams.

How can refs be competent up unless specific players are on the court..unless they aren't trying to be competent.

Lebron fouled. And previously they let Miami play their trap and slap defense. A few players just get a different set of rules.

And I really think that's why Paul George complains. PG is getting the negative aspects of being a superstar. Teams are keying on him, beating him up..etc. But he's not getting superstar calls yet. That gets extremely frustrating to players.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sookie For This Useful Post: