Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone find PTI video for 12/19?

Default Can anyone find PTI video for 12/19?

WOW, I've been looking for video from yesterday's Pardon the Interruption. Had a co-worker tell me Tony Kornheiser basically came out on that show and said he hates the Indiana Pacers, thinks Paul George is a whiney @ss and enjoys watching Lebron embarass him. Anyone see this or know where a video of this would be?

P.S. Apparently Kornheiser is also tired of the Pacers being loud mouthed braggards who haven't done anything. Where is this $h!+ coming from the Pacers as a team are blowhards?
    Last edited by RWB; 12-20-2013 at 08:24 AM.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Can anyone find PTI video for 12/19?

Isn't that clown a Knicks fan? He probably still has post traumatic stress disorder from watching the Pacers completely embarrass the over-hyped Knicks last year.

Found the audio portion for anyone interested. Not as bad as my buddy advertised but there is NO love for Indiana by this Kornheiser douche. The conversation is about 5 minutes and 20 seconds in.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=10168539&s=espn
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Pacers do talk a lot from what everyone says. And I can see how some don't like Lance. he talks a ton.

Me, I don't care about all this type of stuff. 20-5 is what I care about

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Unclebuck For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pacers do talk a lot from what everyone says. And I can see how some don't like Lance. he talks a ton.

Me, I don't care about all this type of stuff. 20-5 is what I care about
    I must have missed this. What have they been saying? Are we talking about the Pacers talking on the court? If so I think there are a lot of players who do that. Off the court I know they have said they need to get that 1st seed. Is that a bad thing, is that the comment that ticks everyone off. Or maybe, just maybe one media idiot starts the conversation and the rest just join in without really hearing things themselves.

I guess that happy celebration in Chicago two years ago must of really snowballed.

Edit: I think we all agree Lance goes overboard, but I'm trying to think who else on this team is such a talker. Maybe our coach?
    Last edited by RWB; 12-20-2013 at 09:26 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RWB For This Useful Post:

If you are going to talk then you had better bring it and back up all the yapping.
    Actions speak louder than words.
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-

9. The Following User Says Thank You to owl For This Useful Post:

PeeTI really is the embodiment of the big market bias that drives the national sports media.

Quote Originally Posted by owl View Post
    If you are going to talk then you had better bring it and back up all the yapping.
    Actions speak louder than words.
    Once again I seriously have missed these alleged comments. What yapping is being said (besides Lance)?

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Truth be told, George Hill, Paul George and Roy Hibbert have been doing alot of talking off the court. On the court Lance certainly gets under peoples skin and a fair amount of whining. Paul George is doing a ton of whining on the court. Everyone hates it when Lebron does it. And Paul is whining more than Lebron now. His flop the other nite was so lebronesque it wasnt funny. Everyone can think what they want about such. But most dont like it when its Lebron doing it and Paul is doing the same crap now. And its not pretty.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinotimz For This Useful Post:

I gotta agree. Paul need to chill with the diva attitude.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to 31Since1990 For This Useful Post:

I must need to find a new eye doctor. They tested me out better than 20/20 when I got my new contacts, and I could have sworn I actually saw contact between Wade's arm and PG's head. If the worse example we can find to call him "LeBronesque" is an example where he really got hit...... yeah......
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.” ― Ricky Gervais.

What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:

If you get hit in the head while playing sports and you don't sell it to make sure it is called then you are the one being an idiot, not the guy who does sell it. You get no bonus points for taking a hit to a head and being a tough guy for it, you're probably just going to get in the head again. I have no problem with selling fouls that actually occur to make sure they are called.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    Isn't that clown a Knicks fan? He probably still has post traumatic stress disorder from watching the Pacers completely embarrass the over-hyped Knicks last year.
    Yes, he is, and Wilbon called him out for it.

Quote Originally Posted by cinotimz View Post
    Truth be told, George Hill, Paul George and Roy Hibbert have been doing alot of talking off the court.
    Thanks, guess I haven't paid attention. Must be bad if George Hill is getting mouthy considering he usually says maybe two sentences in an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by cinotimz View Post
    Truth be told, George Hill, Paul George and Roy Hibbert have been doing alot of talking off the court. On the court Lance certainly gets under peoples skin and a fair amount of whining. Paul George is doing a ton of whining on the court. Everyone hates it when Lebron does it. And Paul is whining more than Lebron now. His flop the other nite was so lebronesque it wasnt funny. Everyone can think what they want about such. But most dont like it when its Lebron doing it and Paul is doing the same crap now. And its not pretty.
    Please show me these quotes where they are doing so much talking off the court that should offend anyone and isn't said by pretty much any other competitive team.

I'm tired of acting like we need to apologize for being good.

The only thing PG and Roy do that sort of annoys me is there ongoing DPOY and MVP thing on twitter whenever they interact on there, but really I just view that as teammates hyping each other up when communicating.

Never. Ever. Forget.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:

^ It's hard to believe that those three clowns have already been together for four seasons now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    ^ It's hard to believe that those three clowns have already been together for four seasons now.
    We had just graduated :/

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    I must need to find a new eye doctor. They tested me out better than 20/20 when I got my new contacts, and I could have sworn I actually saw contact between Wade's arm and PG's head. If the worse example we can find to call him "LeBronesque" is an example where he really got hit...... yeah......
    Maybe so...he never touched him...and they were clowning about it in the huddle afterwards...

I love Paul George...this superstar thing is uncharted territory for him...and some times it looks as if hes doing things because he feels thats what hes supposed to do being a superstar even if its not necessarily being true to himself...and im certainly willing to give him a pass because hes 23 and there is a certain amount of growing he has to do and there will be mistakes along the way...that doesnt mean that when he makes those mistakes we have to like it....its so very reminiscent of jermaine oneal...plus its no secret that Paul looks up to Lebron...thats a bit scary if thats any sort of role model for him...but make no mistake...hes whining alot..and i do mean alot on the court...and sometimes he has every right too...but its costing...there are now numerous times hes not getting back on defense as quickly as he should because hes busy whining...i assume that at some point..at least im hoping....that david west or larry bird will get involved a little bit and help him out...and really...i think its just a matter of being true to himself....Hes shown to be wise beyond his years....but this new role is a different challenge....so it will be a roller coaster at times...as he continues to mature I think it will sort of correct itself with a bit of tutoring as well...I dont think hes like Lebron or JO...and i think and hope in time that becomes clear to all...

The one thing I don't like that Paul does is he is complaining for everyone to get foul calls at times and there is really no point or need for that.

EDIT: He definitely got hit in the head on that play. Did he sell it? yes, but there was absolutely contact.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    Please show me these quotes where they are doing so much talking off the court that should offend anyone and isn't said by pretty much any other competitive team.

I'm tired of acting like we need to apologize for being good.

The only thing PG and Roy do that sort of annoys me is there ongoing DPOY and MVP thing on twitter whenever they interact on there, but really I just view that as teammates hyping each other up when communicating.
    Who said anything about apologizing for being good...and whether it offends or not...doesnt change the fact...The three of them talked openly about the central division and whos who in the division...Then they went to Chicago and got their butts handed to them...Not that they said anything wrong...or offensive...but theyre definitely talking...just as u mention...and when u do...and when u are good and arent losing much...when you do lose, those that are envious, etc will jump at that opportunity to kinda rub your faces in it for that moment....The Heat crowd was all over Roy...in a big way...and Roy was even talking back at times...which egged it on even more and when he got that 5th foul well they were blasting him...thats how it goes...Im personally not saying theres anything necessarily wrong with it...just that its definitely taking place...

Now the whining on the court and at the officials at the expense of getting back on D...thats a different story...

They were right about the central division. We are the defending champions. If that's all you can come up with off the court then I really don't see what the issue is at all. Also our comments about the central division originally came before the first game against CHI at BLF and we handed them their asses after CHI talked noise after their preseason wins.

The whining to refs thing is the one area where PG has really let his stardom get to his head. It's certainly not the biggest deal in the world, but I do wish that he would tone it down just a little bit. It's fine to whine sometimes because you want to keep the refs aware of certain things, but he's just done it a bit too much this season. Again, this is as relatively minor complaint, but it's hard not to notice it.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    They were right about the central division. We are the defending champions. If that's all you can come up with off the court then I really don't see what the issue is at all. Also our comments about the central division originally came before the first game against CHI at BLF and we handed them their asses after CHI talked noise after their preseason wins.
    Never said they were wrong about what they were talking about...at all...but the comment was that they have been talking alot...and i simply said they have been...and when youre good...and you talk...people will definitely just wait to throw it back at ya...it goes with the territory...but to say theyre not talking...well thats inaccurate...George and Hibbert especially are doing alot of national interviews...and they have every right to say certain things...because they are good..and have delivered for the most part...but when they dont, everyone has to be prepared to hear about it...because theyre not being shy when it comes to talking

36. The Following User Says Thank You to cinotimz For This Useful Post:

Well now I'm really confused because I thought there was a difference between talking and smack/trash talking. I thought the inference from the media types was the Pacers are talking a lot of trash. Other than Lance I still don't see the trash talking off the court.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RWB For This Useful Post: