Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 39 of 39

Thread: If He Was Healthy, Would You Re-sign...........

  1. #26
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,585
    Mood

    Default Re: If He Was Healthy, Would You Resign...........

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree... but that's a hilarious GIF! LOL

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:


  3. #27
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    14,566

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: If He Was Healthy, Would You Resign...........

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree... but that's a hilarious GIF! LOL

    Ha, yeah. Great GIF and tremendous movie (The Departed).

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:


  5. #28
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    22,924

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: If He Was Healthy, Would You Re-sign...........

    If I were to look at this JONeal question in a vacuum...ignore injury concerns, inability to stay on the floor for extended period of time ( for various reason ), whatever past history that he and Bird/FO has that may taint the relationship and a multitude of reasons....and look at JONeal only as a decent to solid scorer that is still a solid Interior presence while expecting him to ONLY play Backup Center minutes ( as in whatever minutes that Mahinmi plays )...then I would have been be okay with signing JONeal last season. But as many have pointed out....there is a multitude of reasons as to why JONeal shouldn't be signed.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to CableKC For This Useful Post:


  7. #29
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    22,924

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: If He Was Healthy, Would You Resign...........

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree... but that's a hilarious GIF! LOL
    You should just make this a permanent smiley as a "Are you Effin kidding me? How can you even think of posting that?" type response
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CableKC For This Useful Post:


  9. #30
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,101
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: If He Was Healthy, Would You Re-sign...........

    I'm a JO fan and even I would say no. This team has closed that book.

  10. #31
    You can call me Taz cinotimz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,294

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: If He Was Healthy, Would You Re-sign...........

    He just had wrist surgery...likely wont be back this season...before the surgery when he played this year and last he was better than Mahinmi as a backup center...that being said....NO....and I think Larry Bird would rather suit up for the Lakers than bring JO back...

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to cinotimz For This Useful Post:


  12. #32

    Default Re: If He Was Healthy, Would You Re-sign...........

    he hasn't been able to hold together for a long time now. you have to realize that whatever time he gives you will be very short before something else happens and he is unavailable for an extended period, possibly the entire season.
    we need guys who aren't so fragile.

  13. #33
    You can call me Taz cinotimz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,294

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: If He Was Healthy, Would You Re-sign...........

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am 42 years old and have followed the team since 1993 and I would welcome JO closing our his career here. I respect what he did here, I really admire him for asking to be pulled in the game he set his career high so he would not break Reggie's record in a game that had been decided. I expected to hate him, they traded DD for this kid are you kidding me! But around him they rebuilt a pretty damn good team that could have won a title were it not for meta world headcase. Maybe my memory is bad but didn't he punch those two idiots because he thought they were coming after Reggie?

    I don't care if he actually plays, he can be the 15th guy just there to cheer from the bench but I would love to see him retire as a Pacer.
    Every time I see or hear this it just really gets under my skin...because its not really what happened...he went after the record...missed a couple late free throws...Pacers are up 15 with like two minutes to go and they leave him in coming out of a timeout....he gets the ball, shoots-doesnt pass- and misses....only after that did he come out...

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinotimz For This Useful Post:


  15. #34

    Default Re: If He Was Healthy, Would You Resign...........

    Quote Originally Posted by Will Galen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It was his aggressiveness that put him in foul trouble last night.
    Actually Lebrons crying is what did it

  16. #35
    Feed the big fella. Infinite MAN_force's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Broadripple
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,189

    Default Re: If He Was Healthy, Would You Resign...........

    I don't see what the big deal is. He'd probably be an upgrade over Ian, and you'd keep Ian in case he got hurt. There would be no good reason not to sign him for the minimum and play backup center.

    I think it would be cool if he could finally win a title and do it here.
    "As a bearded man, i was very disappointed in Love. I am gathering other bearded men to discuss the status of Kevin Love's beard. I am motioning that it must be shaved."

    - ilive4sports

  17. #36

    Default Re: If He Was Healthy, Would You Re-sign...........

    Quote Originally Posted by 31Since1990 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jermaine Oneal?


    I know his past left a stain but he's cheap, experienced, plays tough and can shoot. We could get rid of Ian and probably get a pick.
    No x 1,000. Couldn't stand the guy when he was here and certainly don't want to see him back to spoil what we have going on now.
    Can we get a new color commentator please?

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Reggie4Three For This Useful Post:


  19. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brown County, Indiana
    Posts
    3,154

    Default Re: If He Was Healthy, Would You Re-sign...........

    How many threads, over how many years, do we have to have on this subject?

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Tom White For This Useful Post:


  21. #38
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    5,670

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: If He Was Healthy, Would You Re-sign...........

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How many threads, over how many years, do we have to have on this subject?
    It was either this or a "Granger for Eric Gordon" trade speculation thread.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:


  23. #39
    Member TinManJoshua's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,092

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: If He Was Healthy, Would You Re-sign...........


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •