Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 570

Thread: 12/18/2013 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Heat

  1. #201
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,941

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/18/2013 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Good job, Lance.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  2. #202

    Default Re: 12/18/2013 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Darn DWest wide open on Lance's drive.

  3. #203
    Member crunk-juice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Purdue
    Posts
    1,291
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/18/2013 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by greyhound80 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Darn DWest wide open on Lance's drive.

    risky pass to make with time winding down.

  4. #204
    Member Johanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    3,228

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/18/2013 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Heat

    At some point we gotta draw something different to close a quarter than a Lance drive to the basket. Oh well.
    You **** up once, you lose two teeth

  5. #205

    Default Re: 12/18/2013 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by greyhound80 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1st qtr Celtics 42, Pistons 23. Hmm.
    I said their win at Indy was because they were running on adrenaline after that Portland loss at home the previous night. Also we had two games sandwiched between Miami at Indy and Indy at Miami. Pacers looked past Detroit, no biggie. We already blew them out in their own crib earlier this season without George Hill anyways.

  6. #206
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,412

    Default Re: 12/18/2013 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Heat

    So at the Half I have to say that PG has been flaming pile of **** on defense. I mean he lets the Smaller 6-3 Wade shoot over him in ISO. He gets beat off the dribble by Black Jesus. He loses wade on the Alley Oop, and he gives up the ball to Lebron and didn't bother chase him down and try for a block.

    On offense, he had a late surge, but in generally get can't handle the double team and shame him for not running Lebron around some screens to get the ball going towards the hoop. If you get double teamed on the catch, you need to get yourself some separation and utilize those screens and Curl under the basket and pop out so you can the ball and make a quick move before the Heat can send their double team.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to graphic-er For This Useful Post:


  8. #207

    Default Re: 12/18/2013 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Heat

    You guys think Lance plays hard? Lol. Loved that halftime interview.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to brownjake43 For This Useful Post:


  10. #208

    Default Re: 12/18/2013 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by Johanvil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At some point we gotta draw something different to close a quarter than a Lance drive to the basket. Oh well.
    When Danny comes back and Cope starts getting minutes that'll take care of itself. I can see an end quarter lineup of Cope, Danny, West, PG, and Watson.

  11. #209
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,585

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/18/2013 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by brownjake43 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You guys think Lance plays hard? Lol. Loved that halftime interview.

    Lance has become a true leader and tone setter on this team. At worst, he's been the third best player on the team this year (I think Hibbs has permanent top 2 status because of his interior D).

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:


  13. #210
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,941

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/18/2013 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Heat

    All in all, this was a very good first half. The bench provided a spark and the starters are playing steady basketball. Roy was to be a bit careful about his fouls but other than that we're doing great. Gotta keep this up for one more half.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  14. #211

    Default Re: 12/18/2013 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Heat

    PG needs to call up Reggie and ask him how to move around screens.

  15. #212

    Default Re: 12/18/2013 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Did charmers not take a shot a lances head? And then hasslem taunted..
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rock747 For This Useful Post:


  17. #213
    Member crunk-juice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Purdue
    Posts
    1,291
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/18/2013 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All in all, this was a very good first half. The bench provided a spark and the starters are playing steady basketball. Roy was to be a bit careful about his fouls but other than that we're doing great. Gotta keep this up for one more half.

    very happy to be up double digits at half. Miami is just so limited. when you get past the 2 HOFers, that is.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crunk-juice For This Useful Post:


  19. #214

    Default Re: 12/18/2013 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by graphic-er View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So at the Half I have to say that PG has been flaming pile of **** on defense. I mean he lets the Smaller 6-3 Wade shoot over him in ISO. He gets beat off the dribble by Black Jesus. He loses wade on the Alley Oop, and he gives up the ball to Lebron and didn't bother chase him down and try for a block.

    On offense, he had a late surge, but in generally get can't handle the double team and shame him for not running Lebron around some screens to get the ball going towards the hoop. If you get double teamed on the catch, you need to get yourself some separation and utilize those screens and Curl under the basket and pop out so you can the ball and make a quick move before the Heat can send their double team.

    I think he's trying to stay out of foul trouble. He knows how the refs are for Miami, especially in Miami. He can't get all up in LJ or Wade's grill without a foul being called. He's being conservative and smart. But in the fourth quarter, if he's still got 3 fouls, I think he'll tighten it up. You also know you can't stay in front of Lebron when he charges. They'll call you for the blocking foul. If you jump when Wade shoots he'll lean into you to draw one. I think PG has caught onto Miami's tricks, so he's trying to avoid getting cheap fouls.

  20. #215
    Member zaldylee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Baraboo, Wisconsin
    Posts
    303
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/18/2013 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Heat

    What can you say guys about the ESPN announcers tonight? Are they still annoying?

  21. #216
    Member Johanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    3,228

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/18/2013 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by rock747 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did charmers not take a shot a lances head? And then hasslem taunted..
    Haslem kinda hooked his arm around Lance and that ***** Chalmers extended his elbow to Lance's face. That's the 3rd time he's done it this season.
    You **** up once, you lose two teeth

  22. #217

    Default Re: 12/18/2013 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Thought I'd share this gem from the ESPN conversation link:

    The Pacers just plain get every call. They get away with bad fouls on defense and the Heat can't guard them because any contact (and sometimes none at all) means they blow the whistle against the Heat. Just like the ECF last year...Pacers are rigged. 3 quick fouls on Lebron. They SHOULD NOT HAVE CALLED A SINGLE ONE. F#ck the pacers.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuckSwagger For This Useful Post:


  24. #218
    Member crunk-juice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Purdue
    Posts
    1,291
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/18/2013 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by zaldylee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What can you say guys about the ESPN announcers tonight? Are they still annoying?

    is the Space Pope reptilian?

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crunk-juice For This Useful Post:


  26. #219
    can't wait to see this v Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    12,326

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/18/2013 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Ian's played great. Hi haters.

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  28. #220
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,532

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/18/2013 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When Danny comes back and Cope starts getting minutes that'll take care of itself. I can see an end quarter lineup of Cope, Danny, West, PG, and Watson.
    Assuming that it is the last offensive possession...maybe....but not on a defensive possession. I don't like Copeland on the floor without a Rim Protector.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to CableKC For This Useful Post:


  30. #221
    The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,579

    Default Re: 12/18/2013 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Heat

    If there was any question whether or not the heat treat this as more than just another Lebron James playing tonight should just put that whole debate to rest

  31. #222

    Default Re: 12/18/2013 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by Johanvil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Haslem kinda hooked his arm around Lance and that ***** Chalmers extended his elbow to Lance's face. That's the 3rd time he's done it this season.
    Per usual, it will not be addresses.
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to rock747 For This Useful Post:


  33. #223

    Default Re: 12/18/2013 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Heat

    George has got to start trying on D if he isn't going to do anything on the offensive end.

  34. #224
    Member zaldylee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Baraboo, Wisconsin
    Posts
    303
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/18/2013 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by crunk-juice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    is the Space Pope reptilian?
    Lol

  35. #225
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,388

    Default Re: 12/18/2013 Game Thread #25: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Battier keeps putting his shoulder into guys.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •