Thread: Really, Chuck?

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Really, Chuck?

“I don’t think since we’ve been here, nobody’s ever really lost their job because of injury,” Pagano said. “So if a guy gets injured and somebody else goes in, when he’s healthy, he gets his job back.”

http://espn.go.com/blog/indianapolis...espnapi_public

To hell having players getting snaps on merit. To hell trying McGlynn at Center where he had better performances than at Guard. Let's keep watching Satele being pushed back time after time and missing DT after DT and having Luck on the ground. *smh*

Pretty sure if Reggie had been healthy, Rogers would have never been promoted in the first team from practice squad and Brazill would have taken limited snaps. All because DHB is a starter and also because he has dazzled everyone with his performances.
    You **** up once, you lose two teeth

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Really, Chuck?

They are not losing their jobs because of injury. Thornton and Satele would be losing their spot because they have not been any good all season who replaced them did a much better job.

Cannot wait to watch JJ Watt abuse Satele again.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

That should be the case of course.

Not only for example that joke Satele should have lost his place months ago because of being bad, but he gets injured, McGlynn replaces him and plays far better, and when Satele comes back, he automatically gets his starting place back. It's maddening really.

There is also no defending why all this time DHB was in the game and getting more snaps ahead of others. It's almost like they think he is good and wanna show it to us no matter what.
    Last edited by Johanvil; 12-13-2013 at 01:41 PM.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Thankfully Satele has been ruled out so hopefully McGlynn can have another good day and force Pagano to make the change like Rogers is making them force DHB out.

The DHB one is a bit more forgivable as Rogers was a big wild card. The guy had problem with drugs at Tennessee and got cut by the Bills who are in desperate need of offensive help. He need to learn the playbook and DHB for all of his drops he is a good pass blocker and we know how we love the power run game.

Now what will not be forgivable is they put DHB out there as a starter again after Rogers big game.

Quote Originally Posted by Johanvil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    “I don’t think since we’ve been here, nobody’s ever really lost their job because of injury,” Pagano said. “So if a guy gets injured and somebody else goes in, when he’s healthy, he gets his job back.”
    That's high school level coaching right there, and I'm probably being generous.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuckSwagger For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by LuckSwagger View Post
    That's high school level coaching right there, and I'm probably being generous.
    What if Reitz goes out and shuts down JJ Watt or Antonio Smith or whoever.

Is homeboy samson still going to get his job back.

you bet.
    Counting down the days untill DJ Augustin's contract expires.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by thewholefnshow31 View Post
    Thankfully Satele has been ruled out so hopefully McGlynn can have another good day and force Pagano to make the change like Rogers is making them force DHB out.

The DHB one is a bit more forgivable as Rogers was a big wild card. The guy had problem with drugs at Tennessee and got cut by the Bills who are in desperate need of offensive help. He need to learn the playbook and DHB for all of his drops he is a good pass blocker and we know how we love the power run game.

Now what will not be forgivable is they put DHB out there as a starter again after Rogers big game.
    OK I understand about Rogers. He must get more snaps from now on though especially comparing to DHB. My point was mainly in contrast to Brazill after returning from his ban. They basically forced to use him because Reggie got injured.

I am not saying he is a world beater but clearly is better at catching the ball and also a better option downfield.

DHB is mostly forgivable being new, and having physical gifts that made him a threat. Satele there is no excuse. Even last year everyone said the back-up C was better than Satele, and I believe he was cut in training camp.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
    DHB is mostly forgivable being new, and having physical gifts that made him a threat. Satele there is no excuse. Even last year everyone said the back-up C was better than Satele, and I believe he was cut in training camp.
    Shipley was traded for a bag of peanuts for a pick we will never likely get.
    Counting down the days untill DJ Augustin's contract expires.