Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adjustments for the Heat

Intuition over Integers McKeyFan's Avatar

Default Re: Adjustments for the Heat

They should hit more threes this time, but surely we will clean up all those turnovers and get it down to a more normal number. Hopefully, it will be a wash.

“People talk about how quiet he [McKey] is, but he’s really been helpful. He gives a lot of insight to players in how to guard certain teams and what their weaknesses are. The whole team listens to him, and it makes my job a lot easier. Having players like him is what pro basketball is all about for me.” —Larry Brown

I've noticed a lot of these posts have little to do with adjustments, and more just to do with execution.

Adjustments?

Instead of driving to the hole and passing out because they are afraid of Roy, create contact. Roy gets the benefit of the officials but if Lebron does it enough, in Miami, Roy's going to be sitting down with foul trouble.

For me there is no reason why George Hill shouldn't dominant off the ball against chalmers. I understand he struggles against the trap like everyone but we should run some plays for him rather than have Orlando Johnson taking threes. Anything to get Hill into some space off of curls would be nice and it would be a nice switch to allow PG a breather from running all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Sookie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Adjustments?

Instead of driving to the hole and passing out because they are afraid of Roy, create contact. Roy gets the benefit of the officials but if Lebron does it enough, in Miami, Roy's going to be sitting down with foul trouble.
    Unless Oden helps combat Hibbert, that is really the Heat's best hope. Get Hibbert in foul trouble and the Pacers quickly become easy to beat. They really need to have Wade, Chalmers and LeBron all driving...and maybe that will get it done. So, the Pacers need to be ready for that kind of thing.