Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Odd Thoughts: Death, Taxes and losing to the Spur....um never mind (20 game evaluation as well)

Sports Logo

Default Re: Odd Thoughts: Death, Taxes and losing to the Spur....um never mind (20 game evaluation as well)

Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    While butterfingers (what’s the French translation for butterfingers) did nothing but foul and look foolish making me actually long for Jeff Ayers (Pendergraph) our team floundered.
    Butter Finger ( there is none for "ButterFinger" as one word ) is "dedo de mantequilla".

But you should just use my nickname for Mahinmi:

Mahinmi is the "Gray Gargoyle", as in the man with the "Hands of Stone".
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Odd Thoughts: Death, Taxes and losing to the Spur....um never mind (20 game evaluation as well)

Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes. It started fairly typical, then you go into the room with the live recording of the hearing that was starting at the water board across the street and you hear the explosion. It gets pretty intense after that. An amazing tribute to the victims and to the responders and to the citizens of OKC.

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk 4
    Yes, it's very intense when the sound of the bomb plays and then the pictures of all of the people flash on the big screen in front of you. That room at the end with the pictures of each victim behind a case with a personal item is very moving too.