Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Paul George Rookie Year

  1. #1

    Default Paul George Rookie Year



    Love his growth.I kinda wish he was still this aggressive in the paint with the dunks.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 31Since1990 For This Useful Post:


  3. #2

    Default Re: Paul George Rookie Year

    He looks noticeably shorter in that video. To think that that 19-20 year old kid has grown into 23 year old superstar. It's been a pleasure watching you grow these past few years Mr. George. Can't wait to see what all is still to come.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pacerfan For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    4,249

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George Rookie Year

    I kinda miss Dahntay Jones cheering on the sideline haha.

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Awesome For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Member IrishPacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,449

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George Rookie Year

    Yeah you can definitely notice the stretch he has taken since his rookie season.
    Banned. Children Banned. Grandchildren Banned. 3 Months.


    https://twitter.com/DrogsNavan

  8. #5
    FREE LANCE MillerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,826

    Default Re: Paul George Rookie Year

    Wow the seats were empty
    "So, which one of you guys is going to come in second?" - Larry Bird before the 3 point contest. He won.



  9. The Following User Says Thank You to MillerTime For This Useful Post:


  10. #6
    Member PR07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,960

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George Rookie Year

    Interesting choice of music.

    You can tell he's added some bulk since then.

  11. #7
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,535

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George Rookie Year

    Quote Originally Posted by MillerTime View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow the seats were empty
    My first thought as well.

  12. #8

    Default Re: Paul George Rookie Year



    I like this one a lot

  13. #9

    Default Re: Paul George Rookie Year

    Quote Originally Posted by PacerPenguins View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    I like this one a lot
    God that song is horrible.

  14. #10

    Default Re: Paul George Rookie Year

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I kinda miss Dahntay Jones cheering on the sideline haha.

  15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  16. #11
    Member Ichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    213

    Default Re: Paul George Rookie Year

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I kinda miss Dahntay Jones cheering on the sideline haha.
    I completely miss that. Always gave 100% whether on court or on bench. I think a good role model for younger guys

  17. #12
    Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,140
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George Rookie Year



    Remember the rookie hazing lol.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

    ----------------- Reggie Miller

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cactus Jax For This Useful Post:


  19. #13

    Default Re: Paul George Rookie Year

    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Jax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Remember the rookie hazing lol.
    just don't wear pink backpacks!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  21. #14
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,536

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George Rookie Year

    Quote Originally Posted by 31Since1990 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    Love his growth.I kinda wish he was still this aggressive in the paint with the dunks.
    I disagree. He's far more aggressive now. He shoots a lot of 3's, but he also drives constantly. You don't see quite so many highlight reel dunks because when he's playing small forward/guarding their best iso player he doesn't leak out as often. He's got more responsibilities now. He is much stronger fighting through traffic for sure.
    “The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to aamcguy For This Useful Post:


  23. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Naptown
    Posts
    139

    Default Re: Paul George Rookie Year

    My first year of having season tickets was that 10-11 season. It's been fun watching him as well as this team grow the past 3 seasons. Pretty cool to think I've seen just about every PG home game of his career in person. Gotta keep renewing every year now!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •