Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast
Results 476 to 500 of 520

Thread: 12/2/2013 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Blazers

  1. #476

    Default Re: 12/2/2013 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Blazers

    Paul George is playing like an MVP.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to PacersHomer For This Useful Post:


  3. #477
    The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,580

    Default Re: 12/2/2013 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Blazers

    Holy mother of God paul

  4. #478
    Cardiac Colts khaos01207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,717
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/2/2013 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Blazers

    Miss them both
    2013-2014
    The Lost Season

  5. #479
    Cardiac Colts khaos01207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,717
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/2/2013 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Blazers

    Damnit
    2013-2014
    The Lost Season

  6. #480
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,396

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/2/2013 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Blazers

    Holy ****, PG.

  7. #481

    Default Re: 12/2/2013 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Blazers

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Mad-Mario View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This game is starting to make me think this team can't win a championship. We can't get the calls against the Portland Trailblazers. How do we expect to get them against Miami or San Antonio.
    Please log off.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PacersHomer For This Useful Post:


  9. #482
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,622

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/2/2013 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Blazers

    They never missed a damn free throw. ..
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  10. #483

    Default Re: 12/2/2013 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Blazers

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Gill View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    GTFO


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Tell me I am wrong

  11. #484

    Default Re: 12/2/2013 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Blazers

    Man screw their free throw shooters. So unlikely.

  12. #485
    The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,580

    Default Re: 12/2/2013 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Blazers

    Portland + refs are unbeatable

  13. #486
    Cardiac Colts khaos01207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,717
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/2/2013 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Blazers

    Take those 4 Aldridge fts that shoukdnt have been and we probably win
    2013-2014
    The Lost Season

  14. #487

    Default Re: 12/2/2013 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Blazers

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Mad-Mario View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tell me I am wrong
    If that is your takeaway from this game, you are wrong.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eddie Gill For This Useful Post:


  16. #488
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,396

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/2/2013 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Blazers

    If either of our starting guards shows up we win this one going away.

  17. #489
    Member Coupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    indynap
    Posts
    1,106
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/2/2013 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Blazers

    Pg holy shoot.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

  18. #490
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lifelong Indy-area resident
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,660

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/2/2013 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Blazers

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Mad-Mario View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This game is starting to make me think this team can't win a championship. We can't get the calls against the Portland Trailblazers. How do we expect to get them against Miami or San Antonio.
    Maker's Mark and Valium are your friends. use them liberally.
    Last edited by beast23; 12-03-2013 at 12:33 AM.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to beast23 For This Useful Post:


  20. #491

    Default Re: 12/2/2013 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Blazers

    PG gave the Pacers the chance to get back. Too bad it wasn't enough to overcome the lead.

    Portland is a great team though, so despite the FT disparity we gotta give it to them for a nice game.

  21. #492
    Cardiac Colts khaos01207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,717
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/2/2013 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Blazers

    Paul did everything he possibly could.
    2013-2014
    The Lost Season

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to khaos01207 For This Useful Post:


  23. #493
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,296
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/2/2013 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Blazers

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Portland + refs are unbeatable
    Refs had very little to do with it. Vogel left a lineup on the floor for too long that had no chance against Portland on the perimeter. By the time he fixed it the damage was done.

  24. #494
    The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,580

    Default Re: 12/2/2013 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Blazers

    I hate losing but that was scary how well Paul was scoring

  25. #495

    Default Re: 12/2/2013 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Blazers

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Gill View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If that is your takeaway from this game, you are wrong.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Not my takeaway. Just food for thought. Getting the calls matters in the NBA playoffs. Game 3 last year is a great example.

  26. #496
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,226

    Default Re: 12/2/2013 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Blazers

    Before Paul George tried to win the game single handedly, he played too much one on one. There was no ball movement and too much dribbling. Both of Aldridge drives were clearly offensive fouls (he puts that knee forward just to keep Roy away)
    User Thingfish said -

    "Great season guys, it's a progression. 10-11 - first round vs Bulls, 11-12 - 2nd round vs Heat, 12-13 - ECF vs Heat, 13-14 - Finals "

  27. #497
    Formerly QuickRelease NapTonius Monk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,778

    Default Re: 12/2/2013 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Blazers

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Mad-Mario View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not my takeaway. Just food for thought. Getting the calls matters in the NBA playoffs. Game 3 last year is a great example.
    That's not anything the players can control.

  28. #498
    Member yoadknux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,322

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 12/2/2013 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Blazers

    See, in these types of games we need Danny. I liked our effort, and George's hero ball kept us in the game, but it just wasn't enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Prince
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bobcat fans telling us to cheer up = epic fail season
    "Josh Smith Re-building the city of Detroit one brick at a time"

  29. #499
    Member Ichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    222

    Default Re: 12/2/2013 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Blazers

    PGeesus with a crazy effort at the end. I'm pleased overall, very entertaining, but Aldridge and Mo Williams were a bit too much.. And not getting that bump on the 3 didn't help. But not a bad officiating job imo. Great game

  30. #500
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,245

    Default Re: 12/2/2013 Game Thread #18: Pacers Vs. Blazers

    Sucks to lose but nothing to be embarrassed about losing this one. PG... 43 points... wow....
    Real deal...
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •