Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 224

Thread: 11/27/13 Game Thread #15: Pacers vs. Bobcats

  1. #76
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,860

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/27/13 Game Thread #15: Pacers vs. Bobcats

    No one on the court even heard that last whistle. What's wrong?
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  3. #77
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: 11/27/13 Game Thread #15: Pacers vs. Bobcats

    Looks like the players are having the same problem as Nuntius. Refs got silencers on those things.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:


  5. #78
    PROUD 2 B A PACERS FAN! xtacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    TURKEY
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,729

    Default Re: 11/27/13 Game Thread #15: Pacers vs. Bobcats

    gerald looks so different bald.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to xtacy For This Useful Post:


  7. #79

    Default Re: 11/27/13 Game Thread #15: Pacers vs. Bobcats

    LOL at Mahihmi hoisting long jumpers.

  8. #80
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,860

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/27/13 Game Thread #15: Pacers vs. Bobcats

    Quote Originally Posted by greyhound80 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LOL at Mahihmi hoisting long jumpers.
    I could live without that last shot.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  9. #81
    PROUD 2 B A PACERS FAN! xtacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    TURKEY
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,729

    Default Re: 11/27/13 Game Thread #15: Pacers vs. Bobcats

    ian please stop shooting. thank you.

  10. #82
    Member InYaFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Görmany
    Posts
    483

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/27/13 Game Thread #15: Pacers vs. Bobcats

    Mahinmi tries to shoot faster than Chris Copeland

  11. #83

    Default Re: 11/27/13 Game Thread #15: Pacers vs. Bobcats

    Vogels rotation disgusts me.

    PG/Hibbert coming in at the 3 minute mark of the 2nd quarter?

    Really?

  12. #84
    Member InYaFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Görmany
    Posts
    483

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/27/13 Game Thread #15: Pacers vs. Bobcats

    Quote Originally Posted by The Future View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Vogels rotation disgusts me.

    PG/Hibbert coming in at the 3 minute mark of the 2nd quarter?

    Really?
    LOL!!!

  13. #85
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,860

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/27/13 Game Thread #15: Pacers vs. Bobcats

    Quote Originally Posted by The Future View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Vogels rotation disgusts me.

    PG/Hibbert coming in at the 3 minute mark of the 2nd quarter?

    Really?
    It's the reason that we are the best 2nd half team. I have no problem with that.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  15. #86

    Default Re: 11/27/13 Game Thread #15: Pacers vs. Bobcats

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nah, the shot selection wasn't the problem. The D was the issue.
    Mahinmi shooting 20 footers? Everyone going 1 on 1? I disagree politely.

  16. #87
    PROUD 2 B A PACERS FAN! xtacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    TURKEY
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,729

    Default Re: 11/27/13 Game Thread #15: Pacers vs. Bobcats

    that was a bad call.

  17. #88

    Default Re: 11/27/13 Game Thread #15: Pacers vs. Bobcats

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's the reason that we are the best 2nd half team. I have no problem with that.
    I agree. It just makes the 2nd qtr really hard to watch.

  18. #89

    Default Re: 11/27/13 Game Thread #15: Pacers vs. Bobcats

    Evert call now.... classic knick bavetta officiating crew job
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  19. #90
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,860

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/27/13 Game Thread #15: Pacers vs. Bobcats

    Quote Originally Posted by greyhound80 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mahinmi shooting 20 footers? Everyone going 1 on 1? I disagree politely.
    I didn't see anyone go 1 on 1. We were getting long jumpers out of PnP set plays and Scola post-ups. Those are not bad shots although I'd like to see some penetration from Lance out of the PnR.

    That said, I could definitely live without Ian's 20 footer. The last shot that he took was bad as I said earlier.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  20. #91

    Default Re: 11/27/13 Game Thread #15: Pacers vs. Bobcats

    Lance - 17 min, 0-1 FG, 2 reb. 3 to's That isn't gonna cut it.

  21. #92
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Dillon, Co
    Posts
    3,900

    Default Re: 11/27/13 Game Thread #15: Pacers vs. Bobcats

    Anyone want to tell me that Lance isn't still full of costly mistakes just watch any game.

  22. #93
    Member InYaFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Görmany
    Posts
    483

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/27/13 Game Thread #15: Pacers vs. Bobcats

    Henderson looks like an actor from Alien vs. Predator

  23. #94

    Default Re: 11/27/13 Game Thread #15: Pacers vs. Bobcats

    What was the rotation like when Copeland wasn't seeing the floor? Was S. Hill out there instead?

  24. #95
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,860

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/27/13 Game Thread #15: Pacers vs. Bobcats

    What a shot, PG
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  25. #96
    Member InYaFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Görmany
    Posts
    483

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/27/13 Game Thread #15: Pacers vs. Bobcats

    Quote Originally Posted by greyhound80 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What was the rotation like when Copeland wasn't seeing the floor? Was S. Hill out there instead?
    Yes! Solo and OJ were out there.

  26. #97
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,860

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/27/13 Game Thread #15: Pacers vs. Bobcats

    Paul has missed two 3s at the end of both quarters that make his FG% look bad.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  27. #98

    Default Re: 11/27/13 Game Thread #15: Pacers vs. Bobcats

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacerized View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone want to tell me that Lance isn't still full of costly mistakes just watch any game.
    I was praying that he had turned the corner on decision making and not forcing things. When he's good, we are unbeatable. When he's bad, well, the margin of error gets very small.

  28. #99
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: 11/27/13 Game Thread #15: Pacers vs. Bobcats

    Quote Originally Posted by InYaFace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Henderson looks like an actor from Alien vs. Predator
    Copeland can play the Predator with that hair of his. Let's cast this thing!

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:


  30. #100

    Default Re: 11/27/13 Game Thread #15: Pacers vs. Bobcats

    Quote Originally Posted by InYaFace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes! Solo and OJ were out there.
    Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •