Thread: Week 13: vs Titans

Threaded View

Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

Quote Originally Posted by speakout4 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luck is just not playing well because he is taking much too long to find a receiver. It just appears that these guys are playing as if they don't know each other. Fleener seems most attuned to Luck.
    i did not see that the OL was too terrible today . TR is really just terrible as he seems to try to run into rather than avoid a crowd. The guy doesn't know the term cut.

When one of your receivers is DHB it HAS to put a hitch in your giddyup as a QB. Let's assume DHB is the first option on a route. Wellll.... no matter what you see how can you not hesitate for a beat wondering if you should throw it to him in about any given situation? Or should you take a look at your 2nd and 3rd options first... just in case? Or what if you're going thru your options and everyone is covered fairly well... and then you come to DHB. Do you immediately let it fly or do you pause to see if anyone else got some separation before you go back to DHB? And even when he's open and you've decided you will throw to him... do you throw instinctively or do you pause and think about touch you should put on the ball specifically for DHB?

I just can't imagine how having DHB on the field cannot cause Luck to hesitate. And with the Colts' line there's just not time for that.

Seriously, I think you just have to get him off the field and just move on. I'd take a receiver that MIGHT get open versus DHB who can get open... but can't catch the ball. With the loss of Reggie (and Ballard, Allen, Bradshaw...), the OL problems, and play calling it has become a real serious issue IMHO.

Luck doesn't have time to hesitate wondering about DHB or even waste time looking his direction. That pass today was inexcusable. Especially when it's not the outlier.
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post: