Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 223

Thread: Week 13: vs Titans

  1. #101
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,230

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Pep needs to go, along with almost every player on this OL.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:


  3. #102
    Member thewholefnshow31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,270

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Offense squanders another opportunity.

  4. #103
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,407

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Every bad play is traced back to our line.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  5. #104
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,586

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Pep Hamilton should be fired for that trick play.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:


  7. #105
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,230

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Vinatieri is beasting today.

  8. #106
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Wow, this offense is comically bad. Fire Pep.

  9. #107

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Mathis and Vinatieri, the only 2 players who come to play
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Suaveness For This Useful Post:


  11. #108
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,586

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every bad play is traced back to our line.
    Calling a trick play like that in that scenario when you have such a poor line is a recipe for disaster.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:


  13. #109
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,230

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    In other news, the Texans are trading blows with the Pats.

  14. #110
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,586

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Vinatieri is beasting today.
    He has been a beast all year through thick and thin.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:


  16. #111
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,236
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Calling a trick play like that in that scenario when you have such a poor line is a recipe for disaster.
    Honestly I think it's to the point where they have to try everything...
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  17. #112
    Member Johanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    3,228

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    This team stinks. Way to take advantage of defense's takeaway. **** you Pep.
    You **** up once, you lose two teeth

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Johanvil For This Useful Post:


  19. #113
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,586

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Will this team ever score a touchdown again?

  20. #114
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,407

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Calling a trick play like that in that scenario when you have such a poor line is a recipe for disaster.
    Except the play should get yards if #84 had not let his defender get 10 yards into the backfield within 1 second.

    And you know I don't like Pep.
    Last edited by Kid Minneapolis; 12-01-2013 at 03:27 PM.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  21. #115
    Member Johanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    3,228

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Calling a trick play like that in that scenario when you have such a poor line is a recipe for disaster.
    No. It's just an awful and abysmal playcalling that I won't put ANY blame on the OL for this one.
    You **** up once, you lose two teeth

  22. #116
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    19,992

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Quote Originally Posted by Natston View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honestly I think it's to the point where they have to try everything...
    The problem is the line is so bad that when you run a play that takes you back 12 yards just getting it to start then you're gift wrapping a play for the defense to blow up before it even reaches the line of scrimmage. And then not only that, the line play is so bad it was blown it up before it could even turn upfield.
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:


  24. #117
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,236
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Quote Originally Posted by Johanvil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No. It's just an awful and abysmal playcalling that I won't put ANY blame on the OL for this one.
    Well when a DT runs 11 yards in a straight line without any resistance, I don't think you can say that with certainty.
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Natston For This Useful Post:


  26. #118
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Will this team ever score a touchdown again?
    Only when the game is not in question.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to hoosierguy For This Useful Post:


  28. #119

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Another pick!

    How will the offense screw it up?
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  29. #120
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,230

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Defense comes up with another big TO. Can we finally punch one into the endzone, please?

  30. #121
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Defense comes up with another big TO. Can we finally punch one into the endzone, please?
    Don't count on it. A punt would be considered a victory.

  31. #122
    Member Johanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    3,228

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Quote Originally Posted by Natston View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well when a DT runs 11 yards in a straight line without any resistance, I don't think you can say that with certainty.
    You should see it in context. Of course the blocking was awful but when you know the line is awful you don't get cute with such plays in such excellent field position. Way to **** on the gift from your defense.
    You **** up once, you lose two teeth

  32. #123
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,586

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Except the play should get yards if #84 had not let his defender get 10 yards into the backfield within 1 second.

    And you know I don't like Pep.
    You know things are bad when you say "#84". I don't know his name either.

  33. #124

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Wow. DHB.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  34. #125
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,230

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    I hate you, DHB. I really, really hate you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •