Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 223

Thread: Week 13: vs Titans

  1. #1
    THE WITCH IS DEAD!!! Coopdog23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Da Bank
    Posts
    3,014

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Week 13: vs Titans

    This is a bounce back game and no better than a chance at home against a division rival. I can see the offense coming out firing the ball. The defense needs to show up.

    Colts 28
    Titans 23
    Smothered Chicken!

  2. #2

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Colts 23
    Titans 20

  3. #3
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,983

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Colts: 27
    Titans: 21


    It goes without saying that we're officially in major trouble if we lose this game. I haven't panicked yet, but I definitely will if we lose this game at home.

    This team is beyond lucky that they aren't 6-5. I can't believe that we managed to pull out both the Houston and Tennessee games.

  4. #4
    Member Miller_time04's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Martinsville
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,313
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Colts 28
    Titans 24

  5. #5
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,625

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    I wish I could say we'll get it together, but I've seen no sign at all in over a month that they are getting anything figured out on his O-line. If we fix that, all of a sudden you all will see a run-game and a passing game and the *****ing about TRich will disappear. And once we start moving the chains again, our D will be getting more rest --- everything will come together.

    But I just don't know if I have the confidence that they'll get this line fixed. In fact, instead of seeing slow progress... we're seeing slow regress.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,328

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    No predictions other than our Offense will not be pretty as usual. However my gripe is with the Pagano defense cause I don't remember the major injuries on that side of the ball. Boys in blue better put on their big boy pants because there is no silver lining in losing that we could have a better pick since we gave up our first rounder.

    Changed my mind...Hate to say it, the Titans smell pony blood and believe they can get that playoff spot.
    Titans 21
    Colts 10
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

  7. #7

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Colts 31
    Titans 0
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Suaveness For This Useful Post:


  9. #8

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Titans-31
    Colts-20

    Hope they prove me wrong.

  10. #9
    Member Johanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    3,333

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wish I could say we'll get it together, but I've seen no sign at all in over a month that they are getting anything figured out on his O-line. If we fix that, all of a sudden you all will see a run-game and a passing game and the *****ing about TRich will disappear. And once we start moving the chains again, our D will be getting more rest --- everything will come together.

    But I just don't know if I have the confidence that they'll get this line fixed. In fact, instead of seeing slow progress... we're seeing slow regress.
    You are wrong if you think everything lies with the OLine. We don't have anyone decent WR right now bar Hilton.And he is having a hard time the past 3 games as well.

    Oh and drop the whole "*****ing about TRich" thing please. You and Since86 don't see anything wrong with him. Many of us do see A LOT wrong with him. Accept it.
    You **** up once, you lose two teeth

  11. #10

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Irsay's saying weird stuff on twitter again

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  13. #11

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans




    bout time

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  15. #12

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Only 4 WRs on the roster right now.



  16. #13
    Member Johanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    3,333

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    4 too many for Pep.
    You **** up once, you lose two teeth

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johanvil For This Useful Post:


  18. #14

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Irsay's saying weird stuff on twitter again
    Yeah the media outlets have latched onto it.

    Not saying that he shouldn't go off on them but I'm not really sure that taking it to Twitter instead of saying this to them privately was the ideal solution here.

  19. #15

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wish I could say we'll get it together, but I've seen no sign at all in over a month that they are getting anything figured out on his O-line. If we fix that, all of a sudden you all will see a run-game and a passing game and the *****ing about TRich will disappear. And once we start moving the chains again, our D will be getting more rest --- everything will come together.

    But I just don't know if I have the confidence that they'll get this line fixed. In fact, instead of seeing slow progress... we're seeing slow regress.
    The defense is giving up big points in the 1st quarter so lack of rest is not the problem.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to speakout4 For This Useful Post:


  21. #16
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,630

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Quote Originally Posted by Johanvil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Oh and drop the whole "*****ing about TRich" thing please. You and Since86 don't see anything wrong with him. Many of us do see A LOT wrong with him. Accept it.
    Careful. If you keep expressing your opinion about TRich and "competely ignoring the offensive line" then they will be compelled to deem you the "vnzla" of the issue.

  22. #17

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Replacement for Delano Howell.



  23. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,328

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Irsay's saying weird stuff on twitter again
    Good, I'll assume he's pissed off the way they're playing. Somebody needs to light a fire under their *** cause either the coaches can't or really part of the problem.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to RWB For This Useful Post:


  25. #19
    Member Johanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    3,333

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Quote Originally Posted by RWB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good, I'll assume he's pissed off the way they're playing. Somebody needs to light a fire under their *** cause either the coaches can't or really part of the problem.
    I assume the last part is "or they are really part of the problem", right?

    Which is something I agree with every passing week. Especially Hamilton and Pags. I don't know who calls most of the shots on offense but even if Pep calls all of them, Pagano has his fair share of responsibility as well. He is the HC after all. The playcalling leaves a lot to be desired and at times reeks of lack of imagination. What happened to drawing plays that suits your players you CURRENTLY have to their best abilities? What happened to drawing some nice trick plays like the one we saw against Denver in DHB's only TD so far and the other one where he had a big gain of yards in that end-around?


    The only one from the coaches I am not that mad is Manusky. Not that he is devoid of responsibility (some baffling scheme at Tennessee for example where Bethea was coming up high in coverage since we know how bad he is at that this season) but I think he has more been let down by some players lately than the lack of schemes on his part (see Bethea, Davis, Vaughn, Angerer being so slow in coverage and getting burned on crossing routes, hell even Freeman lately has dropped off).
    You **** up once, you lose two teeth

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Johanvil For This Useful Post:


  27. #20
    Member Johanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    3,333

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Pagano said in the press conference today that Rogers will be active and will get a shot. At last I may add.
    You **** up once, you lose two teeth

  28. #21

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Quote Originally Posted by Johanvil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pagano said in the press conference today that Rogers will be active and will get a shot. At last I may add.
    Great! He deserves it imo, Heyward-Bey is terrible and Brazill isn't much better. Rogers has as much physical talent as Dez Bryant, easily our most talented WR, I mean the guy led the SEC in yards, TD's, and receptions as a sophomore, then he was booted from the team, if he can keep his head on straight he will be a great player imo

  29. #22

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Hmmm, the Colts added a TE to the practice squad and his name isn't Justice Cunningham.



  30. #23
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,983

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    We've been outscored 93-9 in the last four first halves. If that hideous discrepancy continues today at home with the division on the line, then it's time to SERIOUSLY question our coaching and preparation.

    If we have a gritty win today at home to go 8-4 and all but seal up the division, then I will be able to move past the last month of poor play. But it will be inexcusable if we allow the Titans to come in here and beat us to narrow our division lead to just one game.

  31. #24

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    Roof is closed.



  32. #25
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,983

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 13: vs Titans

    I wonder what the combined games missed are for the players who we signed in 2013? It has to be through the (closed) roof.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •