Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pacers/Timberwolves Postgame Thread 11/25/13

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Pacers/Timberwolves Postgame Thread 11/25/13

Missed the game as well. Who was the player of the game because I saw PG and Hill both had 26 pts
    Smothered Chicken!

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    guys. we're ****ing 13 and 1.
    But...but... you know we made our only loss so far to Chicago and we were blown out, so we are not that good or legit contenders.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Mad-Mario View Post
    Plus playing the East will virtually impossible. But as I recall they got Rose with what the 5th worst record the year before. If magic strikes twice I will be pissed. Hopefully they make the playoffs even in the weak east.
    Actually, the Bulls won that year with only the 9th worst record (33-49) in the league. Their 1.7% odds to win it were only bettered by Orlando's 1993 lotto win from the 11th spot (41-41), where the Magic had only a 1.5% chance at taking home the top spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Coopdog23 View Post
    Missed the game as well. Who was the player of the game because I saw PG and Hill both had 26 pts
    it has gotten to the point where you could say that PG is the player of the game every game - he has become that good. But I suppose George Hill was player of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by khaos01207 View Post
    Why do so many people complain about hill? Dudes pretty damn good
    Yeah, when he's aggressive, which is not that often.
    With the #3 pick in the 2015 draft, your Indiana Pacers!

Quote Originally Posted by imawhat View Post
    It still doesn't feel like we've played well this season. We've had a few 4-5 minutes bursts here and there, but not really a complete game. We are just that good right now. Average play with a few bursts=15 point win. That's amazing.
    I've thought the same thing. This team really doesn't feel like it's put all the pieces together yet... and we're off to the best start in franchise history.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Quote Originally Posted by Magic P View Post
    The refs sucked
    That was the worst crew I've seen in a long, long time. Horrible. Three shot foul against CJ was an absolute joke.
    Other than that, really nice performance by the team.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to greyhound80 For This Useful Post:

The player of the game is Paul George Hill, with 52 points, 11 rebounds, 11 assists, 9 steals, and two blocks. He went 19-29 from the field, 7-8 from three, and 7-10 from the foul line.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    The player of the game is Paul George Hill, with 52 points, 11 rebounds, 11 assists, 9 steals, and two blocks. He went 19-29 from the field, 7-8 from three, and 7-10 from the foul line.
    Sounds like a Jeopardy! "Before & After" category answer.

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    Sounds like a Jeopardy! "Before & After" category answer.
    Paul George Hill is more like a Wheel of Fortune puzzle.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CableKC For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    No, that is just the emotional letdown from learning Rose is out for the season.
    Yeah, I could probably see that. I mean, they cannot be that bad.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

Panopticon

-------------

CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

13/4/2014

Wow. I didn't realize this, but the Wolves had their lowest shooting percentage in for years.

Enjoy your time at PD!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:

B U T L E R..U a Bulldog!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    Wow. I didn't realize this, but the Wolves had their lowest shooting percentage in four years.
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacersalltheway10 View Post
    Fixed.
    In my defense, I put that in from my phone. Blame Swype, not the user.

But yeah. Thanks.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Sports Logo

During the game, I thought that putting Lance Stephenson on Kevin Martin and Paul George on Corey Brewer was not a good idea. But Kevin Martin ended up shooting 4/14 while Brewer shot 3/12 with 6 turnovers so it obviously turned out to be a great idea.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

Panopticon

-------------

CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

13/4/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    During the game, I thought that putting Lance Stephenson on Kevin Martin and Paul George on Corey Brewer was not a good idea. But Kevin Martin ended up shooting 4/14 while Brewer shot 3/12 with 6 turnovers so it obviously turned out to be a great idea.
    Also, loved PG on Rubio at the end. Credit to Frank and Hill for attacking Rubio. Honestly, That wasn't the Rubio I had seen for 15 games, we completely took him off his game. He rushed his picks all night, Catching his guys out of sync. Someone said that Frank has built a machine with a strong algorithm(RealGM-knicks board) lol.. They might be right, Frank is a mad genius. How lucky are we to have this guy? He's not only a numbers guy, But he's a players coach who knows what buttons to push.

I too share the notion that we haven't been firing on all cylinders, which is scary. I hope we start hitting our stride soon.

By me ^^

21. The Following User Says Thank You to picasso For This Useful Post: