Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michael Carter-Williams = Rookie of the Year?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Michael Carter-Williams = Rookie of the Year?

Quote Originally Posted by PacersHomer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Stephenson is not going to get 10+ from another team. He's a huge risk because of his past, and that risk goes up if he leaves Indiana. Teams will go after Gordon Hayward and Eric Bledsoe before they go after Stephenson.

Stephenson, max, will get 8 million per year. Same deal that Monta Ellis and Jeff Teague got.
    The difference between Stephenson vs. Hayward and Bledsoe is that the latter are restricted free agents. Stephenson isn't. The Pacers can't match an offer Lance accepts, which makes him more obtainable.
    UncleBuck:

"See how stupid those fans sound complaining about the officials. That is one reason why I hate when Pacers fans complain about the refs - does not come across well at all, no matter the merit. "

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Michael Carter-Williams = Rookie of the Year?

As someone that likes Lance and what he adds to the team, I guess I undervalue him because I think 10 mil is wayyy too much for someone that is a jack of all trades, master of none type of player that's not a huge scoring threat offensively and is inconsistent defensively (though it's more effort and focus more than ability)

I guess I could see a bad team overpaying to get him, but $10 mil is a lot in my eyes.
    Last edited by Ace E.Anderson; 11-24-2013 at 05:49 PM.