Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 270

Thread: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

  1. #151
    Intuition over Integers McKeyFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Free Lance!
    Posts
    8,218

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2) When you're 7'2 and you're knocked off balance, you better fall to the ground. If you don't do that, you endanger your knees. Do we want Roy to develop knee issues?
    I just don't agree. It's more like flopping, imo.
    .

    .

    .

    .


    “People talk about how quiet he [McKey] is, but he’s really been helpful. He gives a lot of insight to players in how to guard certain teams and what their weaknesses are. The whole team listens to him, and it makes my job a lot easier. Having players like him is what pro basketball is all about for me.” —Larry Brown

  2. #152
    Member Johanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    3,396

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Really bad shot there G Hill

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Johanvil For This Useful Post:


  4. #153
    Member Millertime3131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Merrillville, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,051
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by McKeyFan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just don't agree. It's more like flopping, imo.
    Trust me he is not falling to the ground purposely

  5. #154
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,844

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Tell ya what, McKeyFan. When you hit 7'2", tell me how your center of balance is.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:


  7. #155
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,804

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Easiest travel call in the world and no whistle.

    I "love" this game.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:


  9. #156
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,818

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Looks like my rants made an impact on the Pacers.

  10. #157
    Intuition over Integers McKeyFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Free Lance!
    Posts
    8,218

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tell ya what, McKeyFan. When you hit 7'2", tell me how your center of balance is.
    When you hit 7'2" feel free to be an expert on the subject.
    .

    .

    .

    .


    “People talk about how quiet he [McKey] is, but he’s really been helpful. He gives a lot of insight to players in how to guard certain teams and what their weaknesses are. The whole team listens to him, and it makes my job a lot easier. Having players like him is what pro basketball is all about for me.” —Larry Brown

  11. #158
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,844

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Okay.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  12. #159

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    And this quarter is why we don't overreact after 24 minutes.

  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PacersHomer For This Useful Post:


  14. #160
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,518

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Terrible show by PG, steping into a contested 3 and Airballing it.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  15. #161
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,531

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by McKeyFan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just don't agree. It's more like flopping, imo.
    You are free to have your opinion. I disagree with it. I believe that players with Roy's size should not put any extra pressure on their knees. Yao would have a longer career if he did that.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  17. #162
    Member Millertime3131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Merrillville, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,051
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Great shot D West

  18. #163

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    West is balling in the third. I feel sorry for the undersized and weak power forwards attempting to guard this dude.

  19. #164
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,844

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looks like my rants made an impact on the Pacers.
    Totally, dude. They have you wired up and monitored and directly fed into the huddle. They were like "Oh ****, hoosierguy is pissed, we better get our asses in gear."
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:


  21. #165
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,531

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looks like my rants made an impact on the Pacers.
    Ah, I get it now. You're just doing it out of superstition
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  22. #166
    Member Millertime3131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Merrillville, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,051
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are free to have your opinion. I disagree with it. I believe that players with Roy's size should not put any extra pressure on their knees. Yao would have a longer career if he did that.
    LOL... So you are saying falling to the ground is apart of Roy strategy ... as in he is falling to the ground on purpose??

  23. #167
    Member zaldylee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Baraboo, Wisconsin
    Posts
    303
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Lots of points in the 3rdQ for West

  24. #168
    Member Millertime3131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Merrillville, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,051
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Does anyone have a theory of why we are so much better in the second half? Could is be adjustments made or different lineups used.. or just strategic

  25. #169
    Member Pacergeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,788

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    roy falls down a lot. so what. it's what he does
    David "And One" West

  26. #170
    #Franking Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13,614

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by Millertime3131 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does anyone have a theory of why we are so much better in the second half? Could is be adjustments made or different lineups used.. or just strategic
    they like to troll Pacers Digest

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  28. #171
    Member Pacergeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,788

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by Millertime3131 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does anyone have a theory of why we are so much better in the second half? Could is be adjustments made or different lineups used.. or just strategic
    Pacers are a confident team, and coast in the first half
    David "And One" West

  29. #172
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,531

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by Millertime3131 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LOL... So you are saying falling to the ground is apart of Roy strategy ... as in he is falling to the ground on purpose??
    I'm just saying that this is the best option for him if he wants to keep his knees healthy and have a long career.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  30. #173
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,844

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by Millertime3131 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does anyone have a theory of why we are so much better in the second half? Could is be adjustments made or different lineups used.. or just strategic
    D. All of the above.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  31. #174
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    42
    Posts
    25,577

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Pacers need a better point guard to win a title. Bird needs to ship out Hill to make room for Lance and hopefully a better PG.
    That's not going to happen. Bird won't trade GH. Read the IndyStar article in the other thread.

    Is your concern about GH more about his defense?

    or

    How he runs the offense?
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to CableKC For This Useful Post:


  33. #175
    The light, not the lie. kester99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Disgusta, GA
    Posts
    8,866
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Doh.

    Pacers 22 20 25 67
    Celtics 25 25 8 58

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to kester99 For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •