Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 270

Thread: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

  1. #76
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,835

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Our D has been bad but Crawford has hit 2 incredibly tough 3s.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  2. #77
    Intuition over Integers McKeyFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Free Lance!
    Posts
    8,165

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Anybody notice how the offense bogged down after Hill took over?
    .

    .

    .

    .


    “People talk about how quiet he [McKey] is, but he’s really been helpful. He gives a lot of insight to players in how to guard certain teams and what their weaknesses are. The whole team listens to him, and it makes my job a lot easier. Having players like him is what pro basketball is all about for me.” —Larry Brown

  3. #78
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,465

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersHomer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah the Heat would never lose to a team like the Celtics.
    The Heat have won five straight since losing to the Celtics. That loss woke them up.

  4. #79

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Switching between this and IU game -- not sure who is playing uglier. I understand why IU does dumb things and turns the ball over way too much, but good Lord, there is no excuse for the Pacers to be doing the same thing.

    This team really does just look to take nights off, honestly. Which speaks a lot to what 10-1 means when you're not even bringing it some nights.

  5. #80

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Best team in the East my ***. Miami is laughing watching this game.

    The 4-9 Celtics are handling the Pacers.
    Did you forget Miami lost to Boston Celtics, but hey keep it's always fun to make to see you get annoyed when you are wrong.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to immortality For This Useful Post:


  7. #81
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,858

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    I've seen a ton of Jordan Crawford when he played in DC, he's garbage most of the time but sometimes he just goes crazy like this.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to idioteque For This Useful Post:


  9. #82
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,662

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    With that shot, Crawford is officially the "Playing Out of My ***" Pacers opponent of the game.

  10. #83
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,835

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Best team in the East my ***. Miami is laughing watching this game.

    The 4-9 Celtics are handling the Pacers.
    We are almost never ahead at the first half.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  11. #84
    v my fave #13, sorry PG ECKrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    4,222

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersHomer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah the Heat would never lose to a team like the Celtics.
    It's funny because they did

  12. #85
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,662

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Three straight games an opposing player can't miss against us. It's starting to get a bit annoying.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:


  14. #86
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,465

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    The fact that Miami lost to the Celtics a week ago doesn't matter. They are playing at a championship level right now and the Pacers are playing the way they started last year. This team isn't ready to win squat.

  15. #87

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Stephenson with 6-5-5. Get another triple double!

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PacersHomer For This Useful Post:


  17. #88
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,465

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Three straight games an opposing player can't miss against us. It's starting to get a bit annoying.
    Maybe they should try guarding that guy and force the ball out of his hands.

  18. #89
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,771

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    We aren't playing bad. Boston isn't as bad as their record. Well-coached. I see a lot of good signs for us. Once Boston starts missing their shots, we'll take control. They are shooting ridiculous right now.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  19. #90
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,662

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The fact that Miami lost to the Celtics a week ago doesn't matter. They are playing at a championship level right now and the Pacers are playing the way they started last year. This team isn't ready to win squat.
    It was only one week ago.

    Jeez, and I thought I had a tendency to overreact. But the grass is always greener, eh?

  20. #91

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The fact that Miami lost to the Celtics a week ago doesn't matter. They are playing at a championship level right now and the Pacers are playing the way they started last year. This team isn't ready to win squat.
    Sounds like you don't remember the start of last year.

  21. #92
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,771

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The fact that Miami lost to the Celtics a week ago doesn't matter. They are playing at a championship level right now and the Pacers are playing the way they started last year. This team isn't ready to win squat.
    Dude, no one's gonna take you seriously if you keep up with this crap.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  22. #93

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    People over-reacting is hilarious...the Miami comment was absolutely absurd.
    On the Lance bandwagon

  23. #94
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,662

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Also, there's not much you can do when an opponent just gets red hot. Rose, Udric, Crawford...all hitting threes like gangbusters.

  24. #95
    v my fave #13, sorry PG ECKrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    4,222

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersHomer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sounds like you don't remember the start of last year.
    Game 12 defines the season.

  25. #96
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,662

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe they should try guarding that guy and force the ball out of his hands.
    He's banking in pull-up threes well behind the arc. You take your chances with crap like that.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:


  27. #97
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,465

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dude, no one's gonna take you seriously if you keep up with this crap.
    If I guy can't vent here where can he?

  28. #98
    Member Johanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    3,368

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also, there's not much you can do when an opponent just gets red hot. Rose, Udric, Crawford...all hitting threes like gangbusters.
    It is frustrating indeed. I can understand with Rose but Crawford and Beno ****ing Udrih? Come on man. Universe hates us or something. LOL

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Johanvil For This Useful Post:


  30. #99
    PD Magician Magic P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,926

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by McKeyFan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anybody notice how the offense bogged down after Hill took over?
    And his defense isn't as good as people think it is

  31. #100
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    42
    Posts
    25,189

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/22/13 Game Thread #12: Pacers vs. Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Best team in the East my ***. Miami is laughing watching this game.

    The 4-9 Celtics are handling the Pacers.
    I was going to post some response to this...but decided not to. I will just leave my response as .
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •