Thread: Postgame against bulls. 11/16/2013. Its just the first lost in a regular season 82 games

Threaded View

Default Re: Postgame against bulls. 11/16/2013. Its just the first lost in a regular season 82 games

If I can quote the great Rachel: "Hey, just so you know: it's not that common, it doesn't happen to every guy, and it is a big deal!

A team with title hopes just not showing up ?? And not fighting to get back into the game ?? Against a division rival that also has title hopes ??

Sorry - I can't join the Sunshine Sally brigade that's brushing this game off. Roy was the only one that seemed to know there was a game last nite. And if it wasn't for Copeland showing a little fire, this is a 30 point loss. I would have felt better with a close loss. Maybe the guys got a little full of themselves, watched SportsCenter, listened to the radio and heard all the talk about them.

Some folks say it's OK. I'll just disagree. Even if it was only momentary, a loss like that shows a lack of focus. And while the first 9 games showed what this group is capable of, so did the 10th.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PacerDude For This Useful Post: