Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: 11/16/13 Game Thread #10: Pacers vs. Bulls

You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Mood

Default Re: 11/16/13 Game Thread #10: Pacers vs. Bulls

Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe it's just me, but for me, I did not enjoy that game very much.
    You're giving the "maybe it's just me" routine? I invented "maybe it's just me". Nobody tells me that maybe they didn't enjoy a Pacers blowout. If anyone didn't enjoy that Bulls-Pacers game, it's me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AesopRockOn For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Jax View Post
    I don't know why people think the Pacers are going to win every game. It's just silly talk, this isn't football. Pacers didn't play well, Bulls played about as good as they could, they won.

Going to lose a lot more games during the season, can't go crazy.
    Is there anyone who really believes that the Pacers will win every game between now and the end of the season? Of course not.

Are there those among us who believe the Pacers can defeat any team in the league whether home or away and thus expect them to always win their next game? Yes, count me among them. That means our expectation is to win each game as it comes, but in no way do we expect that the Pacers could possibly win every game.

Does that make sense? There is a difference.

81-1!

terrible game but everything aside it's been a great start for this team, bounce back Wednesday and start a new streak

Well, it's a first loss in 10 games so it gotta stings to some folks who want to extend the record wins.

On a weird note, after that hell of a start by the Pacers, we still didn't end up with the solo #1 team in the league. That Spurs team is doing things a little more quiet than usual with the same 9-1 record. Just felt weird.

Anyway, rather than be negative about the loss, I think we should all be proud about that mean streak by our squad to ear themselves a record in Pacers history. 72 games more guys. More time to fix some things. Go Pacers!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 15th parallel For This Useful Post:

future dragon trainer Heisenberg's Avatar

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by 15th parallel View Post
    Well, it's a first loss in 10 games so it gotta stings to some folks who want to extend the record wins.

On a weird note, after that hell of a start by the Pacers, we still didn't end up with the solo #1 team in the league. That Spurs team is doing things a little more quiet than usual with the same 9-1 record. Just felt weird.

Anyway, rather than be negative about the loss, I think we should all be proud about that mean streak by our squad to ear themselves a record in Pacers history. 72 games more guys. More time to fix some things. Go Pacers!
    Spurs are gonna be the Spurs man. As a great philosopher once said, I get older, they stay the same age. No matter what their bios say.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Spurs are gonna be the Spurs man. As a great philosopher once said, I get older, they stay the same age. No matter what their bios say.
    The great philosopher David Wooderson.
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoop For This Useful Post:

Ugh. I knew the Pacers were going to lose eventually. It's not a big deal. They're still the most stacked team in the NBA, with one of the best coaches. But did it really have to be to the Bulls?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sookie For This Useful Post:

owl

Just got back from the game...god that sucked. The bulls and their fans wanted our heads and they got it. THIS IS RIVALRY. The bulls fans hate us..as you can tell from "Streak is over", "Pacers suck" and "OVERRATED" chants. We need to destroy these ****s the next two games.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Yeah, I mean the West still is owned by the Spurs until proven otherwise.

It's just weird that one loss just puts the Pacers in tie with the Spurs after than strong win streak. It's like traveling so far you felt far ahead of the pack and just after taking a short break you saw that one guy has silently caught up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by 31Since1990 View Post
    Just got back from the game...god that sucked. The bulls and their fans wanted our heads and they got it. THIS IS RIVALRY. The bulls fans hate us..as you can tell from "Streak is over", "Pacers suck" and "OVERRATED" chants. We need to destroy these ****s the next two games.
    I thought those chants were great and deserved considering the blowout. I was hoping for a more close game win or loss given the cost of the tickets. Where do you guys sit, I know some Pacers Fans got into the big board.

Quote Originally Posted by immortality View Post
    I thought those chants were great and deserved considering the blowout. I was hoping for a more close game win or loss given the cost of the tickets. Where do you guys sit, I know some Pacers Fans got into the big board.
    We were up in 300s..but there were sprinkles of Pacers fans there..one sat next to me.

When they yelled Pacers suck we said 9-0

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by AesopRockOn View Post
    You're giving the "maybe it's just me" routine? I invented "maybe it's just me". Nobody tells me that maybe they didn't enjoy a Pacers blowout. If anyone didn't enjoy that Bulls-Pacers game, it's me.
    +1 for evoking George Costanza
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to CableKC For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

That is what I am hoping for.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

We were up in 300s..but there were sprinkles of Pacers fans there..one sat next to me.

When they yelled Pacers suck we said 9-0
    I was in 312! haha awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    That is what I am hoping for.
    G2 and AREA 55 need to come up with some good chants. And the fans need to PARTICIPATE! When the whole stadium yelled OVERRATED, part of me died. Lol