Thread: Write up of Pacers/Bucks game on a gambling forum

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Write up of Pacers/Bucks game on a gambling forum

The pacers play of late is huge among my fellow sports bettors.

http://www.covers.com/postingforum/p...1746139&page=1

No way on mothers earth Bucks can hang around with this Indiana roster, and no way they can do it in Indianapolis. First of all, did you guys see Bucks against the Orlando Magic? I have never seen such a poor offensive performance in the last 3 quarters by a team in the last 11 years maybe. HOW DO YOU THINK THIS HORRIBLE OFFENSE WILL MATCH UP AGAINST Pacers unstoppable Defense?! They will not be able to! Pacers D has many similarities to the Chiefs D if u have to compare them across the sports. The only difference between the two is the fact that Pacers O is 10 times better than Chiefs. I dont think i can find a much worse match up for this Bucks roster, they got blown away by the Miami Heat, and the Miami Heat are usually a team that is easier to ground and pound with, you can keep the game highscoring, you can push the pace offensively, you can use many tools to hang around the spread when you are going up against them - at least in the regular season where Miami Heat appearently do not give a garbage about dropping games left and right.

I'm just gonna go ahead and say this now: If this Pacers team do not manage to win by at least 25 points tonight, then this will be the biggest surprise to me all season.

Another thing that u simply just gotta love about this Pacers team is that they care. They care about the ball games. They wanna moove and groove and do anything they can do to win these ball games and they are fighting hard and they are grinding defensively as well as offensively; on both sides of the ball. AND THEY VALUE EACH PLAYER on their team. They do so many things to make sure everyone feels comfortable when they go out there on the field, and when things dont go well, they FIX THESE THINGS so that they do go well and then they make up for the bad plays they have made previously. They learn from mistakes, they move forward. I have always thought that this Pacers team is overrated and such, but when you sit down and watch them play basketball you cant have nothing but respect for these guys, they are sure as hell grinding their butt off to win ball games.

Please do not feed me off now by saying "Pacers have no motivation to win this huge". Ok, if players getting paid double digit millions are not motivated enough to win ball games, then maybe these wussies should find another sport. I am ranked top 500 in the world in table tennis (not that it matters at all, i am just trying to state an example here) and whenever i play a table tennis match with my brother, then i will give my right leg that i do not drop a single point against him, and i will do pretty much whatever it takes. And i get paid nothing. If these dogs comming from the street cannot set themselves up for playing a game worth millions, then they do not belong in this sport what so ever. So i am not gonna buy that argument, especially not when it comes to this Indiana roster, because you can sure as hell tell that they are hungry and that they want to keep the train rolling for as long as possible.

Their depth is outstanding too compared to Milwaukees, i wouldnt be surprised if Bucks lost the second half by 20 points as soon as subs enter the field. They have NO1 to rely on, they have NOTHING that can threaten Indiana. This is so far the biggest mismatch skillwise this season i have seen, and i have not seen a team match up this poorly against Indiana as Milwaukee do right now. And that goes for EVERY SINGLE aspect of this game. Indiana are gonna win this game straight up - and they are gonna win it huge.

I was gonna see if i could find Pacers -30.5 or -35.5 or something, but i wasnt able to. This was the highest possible line i could find, so here goes:

Indiana Pacers -21.5 @ Bet365 @ +175

Final Score: 109-72
    Final score 104-77

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to circlecitysportsfan For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

Default Re: Write up of Pacers/Bucks game on a gambling forum

Well, he got paid. Good for him
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

Panopticon

-------------

CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

13/4/2014

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

When it comes to betting on Pacer games.....I have no choice but to bet on the Pacers to cover the spread.....so that just leaves me to bet on the over/under.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Sports Logo

What was the over/under for the game?

My Guess the Score Total was 184.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I do not understand ANY of this betting nomenclature, and I am thankful I don't.

I'd bet for the Pacers to win every single game by 20 points and would have been living on the streets during JOB's tenure.

But I am happy to see that people in the sports betting world (NON-biased viewers) are taking notice of our dominance.
    Last edited by TMJ31; 11-16-2013 at 02:16 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TMJ31 For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

A 21 point spread is a lot when it comes to NBA basketball betting. Usually, when I see those lines.....its between an ELITE level Team and a Lottery bound Team. What he said about talent is pretty accurate.....the Bucks were without most of their Starters and were essentially playing thier 2nd and 3rd unit.