View Poll Results: Who will it be???

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roy Hibbert

    57 100.00%
  • Someone else

    0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 80

Thread: Pacers/Bucks Postgame Thread 11/15/13

  1. #26
    Member VideoVandal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Coatesville, IN
    Posts
    352

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bucks Postgame Thread 11/15/13

    In an 82 game season let downs are bound to happen. Easy wins on paper are bound to turn to loses from time to time, and I keep waiting for one of those moments to sneak up on our Pacers, but wow our business like approach so far this season has been impeccable. We just continue to grind out opponents it is almost like we are great boxers that just throw body blow after body blow, and by the time the 3rd and 4th quarters come around our opponents just have no more will to win and Pacers throw the haymaker in the 2nd half and pull out easy wins it is a thing of beauty.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to VideoVandal For This Useful Post:


  3. #27
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,593

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bucks Postgame Thread 11/15/13

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Milwaukee really lacks talent. But if you look at the east as of today's standings, only two other teams are above .500. We are apparently hogging the W's.
    It's not that they lack talent. The problem is that most of their talent was injured.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  4. #28
    Come Home Lance! BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    16,049

    Default Re: Pacers/Bucks Postgame Thread 11/15/13

    Ignoring Paul and Lance's immense growth from last year. Compare Scola to Tyler. Compare CJ to DJ. The difference is BOTH starters and bench and the bench might have taken an even bigger jump. We get Granger back and it's just not gonna be fair...

  5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BlueNGold For This Useful Post:


  6. #29
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,663

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bucks Postgame Thread 11/15/13

    Most of our bench could start for other teams.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  7. #30
    Member BornReady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    2,766

    Default Re: Pacers/Bucks Postgame Thread 11/15/13

    I like CJ Watson a lot. He's a really solid player
    follow me @TruenoPanda - lets talk Pacers!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BornReady For This Useful Post:


  9. #31
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,518

    Default Re: Pacers/Bucks Postgame Thread 11/15/13

    What was the big deal wiht Lance? Vogel Sat him almost the the entire 2nd qtr, and then his Mojo was gone for the rest of the game.
    All the guy did was bump into OJ Mayo on the way back to the bench on a time out. Is there something I missed? Chris and Quinn made big deal about it. Dick Bevetta was consoling Lance during a time out. What gives?
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to graphic-er For This Useful Post:


  11. #32
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,518

    Default Re: Pacers/Bucks Postgame Thread 11/15/13

    Quote Originally Posted by BornReady View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like CJ Watson a lot. He's a really solid player
    Vnzla and I have both said, he is the best back up PG in the league.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  12. #33
    Member Eleazar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,562

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bucks Postgame Thread 11/15/13

    Quote Originally Posted by graphic-er View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What was the big deal wiht Lance? Vogel Sat him almost the the entire 2nd qtr, and then his Mojo was gone for the rest of the game.
    All the guy did was bump into OJ Mayo on the way back to the bench on a time out. Is there something I missed? Chris and Quinn made big deal about it. Dick Bevetta was consoling Lance during a time out. What gives?
    That wasn't the first incident, and Lance's mojo was already on its way out he was letting his emotions get the best of him and it was affecting his play. Also I am pretty sure Lance got most of his minutes in the second quarter.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:


  14. #34
    Come Home Lance! BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    16,049

    Default Re: Pacers/Bucks Postgame Thread 11/15/13

    Quote Originally Posted by graphic-er View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Vnzla and I have both said, he is the best back up PG in the league.
    I agree. He is not as good as George Hill but he's rock solid at his role. He is probably the best backup PG we have ever had.

  15. #35
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,593

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bucks Postgame Thread 11/15/13

    Quote Originally Posted by graphic-er View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Vnzla and I have both said, he is the best back up PG in the league.
    I disagree with that. Shaun Livingston and Jeremy Lin are better. He is a very good player, though. Definitely up there on that conversation. Just not no1, imo.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  17. #36
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,518

    Default Re: Pacers/Bucks Postgame Thread 11/15/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That wasn't the first incident, and Lance's mojo was already on its way out he was letting his emotions get the best of him and it was affecting his play. Also I am pretty sure Lance got most of his minutes in the second quarter.
    Like I said I might have missed something, I just seen the bump, and then Lance was sitting and pouting, and I didn't see him until the 3rd.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  18. #37

    Default Re: Pacers/Bucks Postgame Thread 11/15/13

    Quote Originally Posted by graphic-er View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Like I said I might have missed something, I just seen the bump, and then Lance was sitting and pouting, and I didn't see him until the 3rd.

  19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to vincognito For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  20. #38
    On the Vogel Wagon gummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,929
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bucks Postgame Thread 11/15/13

    Quote Originally Posted by graphic-er View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Like I said I might have missed something, I just seen the bump, and then Lance was sitting and pouting, and I didn't see him until the 3rd.
    Yeah, you did. There were several other testy exchanges between the two of them (and they have a history going back to middle school) and then Lance had a couple of possessions where he went into "I'm gonna show him," one on one mode, where he bricked the shots to boot. He needed a little cooling off time. I was a little disappointed that he seemed to pout so much in response, but he's an emotional guy, it's bound to happen from time to time.

    No big deal unless the pouting seems to carry over into the next game.
    "Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." - Albert Camus

    "Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." - Voltaire

    "Everyone's values are defined by what they will tolerate when it is done to others." - William Greider

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to gummy For This Useful Post:


  22. #39
    Member Mr.Hinds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    270
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bucks Postgame Thread 11/15/13

    Loved the little burst take overs Paul George is doing. He was absolutely unconscious with those 17 foot pull ups.

    Exhibit A(Courtesy of @Grady)
    https://twitter.com/nezimmer/status/.../photo/1/large
    "There is a time to play and a time to win. It is what you do during winning time that differentiates the average players from stars."

    ~Ahmad Rashad~

  23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Hinds For This Useful Post:


  24. #40
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,824

    Default Re: Pacers/Bucks Postgame Thread 11/15/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree with that. Shaun Livingston and Jeremy Lin are better. He is a very good player, though. Definitely up there on that conversation. Just not no1, imo.
    Lin is awful defensively. Watson is good on both ends.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to hoosierguy For This Useful Post:


  26. #41
    Member LG33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,922

    Default Re: Pacers/Bucks Postgame Thread 11/15/13

    What about Isaiah Thomas and Ramon Sessions? Have to imagine Andre Miller is still in the conversation too.

    I'm content with Watson, and I've feared/liked him since his season in Chicago. I just don't know that he's the best backup.

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LG33 For This Useful Post:


  28. #42
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,835

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bucks Postgame Thread 11/15/13

    Quote Originally Posted by graphic-er View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Like I said I might have missed something, I just seen the bump, and then Lance was sitting and pouting, and I didn't see him until the 3rd.
    They were chirping the whole time, and they've been competitors since Lance was starting to play HS basketball. They were both playing bad team basketball during the game for big stretches though.
    My prediction: Solomon Hill is going to lead the team in Surprisingly Good Plays for the year. -10/29/2014

  29. #43
    v my fave #13, sorry PG ECKrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    4,296

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bucks Postgame Thread 11/15/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Hinds View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Loved the little burst take overs Paul George is doing. He was absolutely unconscious with those 17 foot pull ups.

    Exhibit A(Courtesy of @Grady)
    https://twitter.com/nezimmer/status/.../photo/1/large
    Awesome



  30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ECKrueger For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  31. #44
    Come Home Lance! BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    16,049

    Default Re: Pacers/Bucks Postgame Thread 11/15/13

    After watching the video, it all makes sense. Lance considers Mayo to be that mountain he has to climb. However, he needs to do it, he needs to beat OJ Mayo. I hope today was a big day of maturation for Lance.

  32. #45
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,593

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bucks Postgame Thread 11/15/13

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lin is awful defensively. Watson is good on both ends.
    Lin is not awful defensively. Harden is absolutely atrocious defensively and Lin gets all the bad rep for it because Harden is the "star".
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  33. #46
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,593

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bucks Postgame Thread 11/15/13

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What about Isaiah Thomas and Ramon Sessions? Have to imagine Andre Miller is still in the conversation too.

    I'm content with Watson, and I've feared/liked him since his season in Chicago. I just don't know that he's the best backup.
    Isaiah Thomas is great as well. Ramon Sessions is ok but I'd prefer Watson.

    Suns starts Goran Dragic and Eric Bledsoe together. If any of them were a back-up, they would be better.

    Oh, and Darren Collison has to be in that conversation as well. Andre Miller is good but he could be too old right now.

    In general, there are tons of good point guards at the moment. It's definitely the best era for PGs.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  35. #47

    Default Re: Pacers/Bucks Postgame Thread 11/15/13

    Was Paul perfect from mid-range tonight? What a huge improvement in his game. That shot elevates him to superstar.

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to imawhat For This Useful Post:


  37. #48
    Member CoolHand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Central Indiana
    Posts
    313
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bucks Postgame Thread 11/15/13

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes. The Bulls are going to treat tomorrow like it's Game 7 of the NBA Finals.
    Well, if they beat us, I hope they don't celebrate like it...

  38. #49
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,551

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bucks Postgame Thread 11/15/13

    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  39. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  40. #50
    Member Mr.Hinds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    270
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bucks Postgame Thread 11/15/13

    Quote Originally Posted by imawhat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was Paul perfect from mid-range tonight? What a huge improvement in his game. That shot elevates him to superstar.
    7 for 8 I believe. Just lethal. His three's a bit off. If he's going to continuously take 4+ a game I'd like at least two to be from the short porch in the corner. And no foul shots, which is a rarity this season. But there was really no need to be that aggressive in this game with Roy making grown men cry in the paint.
    "There is a time to play and a time to win. It is what you do during winning time that differentiates the average players from stars."

    ~Ahmad Rashad~

  41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Hinds For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •