Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nuggets look to trade Faried for Shumpert

The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar

Default Re: Nuggets look to trade Faried for Shumpert

I kind of hope the knicks just bottom out and end up somewhere in the bottom 5 - 10th worst teams in the league and end up winning the lottery for denver would just be hilarious. I really think that team is mired in mediocrity or possibly worse pending on how melo-drama plays itself out in free agency and then that draft pick they gave up to toronto for bargnani is going to look even more idiotic.
    Last edited by TheDon; 11-14-2013 at 05:14 AM.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Nuggets would be so dumb to trade Faried. He brings so much to that team and Shumpert would not bring much to that team
    Smothered Chicken!

It is ka Thankee sai Major Cold's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Foye-Fournier-Hamilton-Quincy Miller-Wilson Chandler-Gallinari
    then they have Nate Robinson, Ty Lawson, and Andre Miller

My guess is they want to move Hickson to the 4 and start and have Javale start at center until Gallinari comes back. This team has an identity crisis. IMO they need to keep Faried and Ty and try to go for either Gay, Jeff Green, or something. But it is all a lateral move I guess. I guess you wait for a time to sell off your team, cause this team has assets. They just do not play together.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Major Cold For This Useful Post:

Shumpert is a good defensive pg/sg, but that's about it. He's not good enough to run a team and not much of a shooter.

I just love Faried. Great rebounder and is a hustle guy. Not sure how he is defensively though since he's a bit undersized. Seems like a dumb move for Denver unless they get more in the deal.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

Now really free Lance!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shumpert is a good defensive pg/sg, but that's about it. He's not good enough to run a team and not much of a shooter.

I just love Faried. Great rebounder and is a hustle guy. Not sure how he is defensively though since he's a bit undersized. Seems like a dumb move for Denver unless they get more in the deal.
    JMO, but this sounds like a NY Knicks idea that get leaked to the press. Denver missed the memo that all teams should bend over whenever the Knicks feel the need.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to xIndyFan For This Useful Post: