Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 1696

Thread: Danny Granger 13-14 Discussion

  1. #151
    Come Home Lance! BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    15,996

    Default Re: Granger To Resume Practice

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is astounding.
    Keep in mind that's Granger's strong point we are comparing. Yet, it's fact.

  2. #152

    Default Re: Granger To Resume Practice

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nobody is saying that OJ is as good as a healthy Danny Granger.

    But, if you recall, I am saying that OJ is better than a 75% Granger. Let's do the math and start with Granger supporters' favorite subject. Shooting.

    A healthy Granger on this team would average 17ppg. To get his numbers in the past, he averaged about 35.5min/game. At 75% even with those minutes, he's at 12.75ppg shooting 28.8% from 3 and 32.85% overall.

    A healthy OJ is averaging 5.4ppg in 15min/game. If given 35.5 minutes, his average shoots up to 12.78ppg. He's currently shooting 33% from 3 and 42.9% overall. Clearly superior numbers.

    Wow dude. Your numbers for Granger are horribly wrong, you cannot just adjust down percentages by using percentages. To say he is shooting 33% using your math is horribly wrong. At 17 ppg Granger attempted 16 shots on average, he won't be getting as many shot attempts, playing 20 mpg, so if you say you get 75% Granger and he would actually only score 7 ppg 20 minutes a game while attempting 9 shots a game, which ends up with better percentages than OJ.

    This is the classic case of bedazzling with ********.

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to immortality For This Useful Post:


  4. #153
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    42
    Posts
    25,526

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Granger To Resume Practice

    Quote Originally Posted by able View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    why not read what he wrote ??

    I'm sure you don't need me to break that sentence down for you
    Damn.....misread the last part...my bad
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  5. #154
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    42
    Posts
    25,526

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Granger To Resume Practice

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Agness tweeted earlier that he didn't practice today because of an upper respiratory infection.

    Can't wait until that gets spun as the return of sinuspoutis, a la Tinsley.
    Upper respiratory infection? geez....that came out of nowhere....if not left field.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  6. #155
    Come Home Lance! BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    15,996

    Default Re: Granger To Resume Practice

    Quote Originally Posted by immortality View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow dude. Your numbers for Granger are horribly wrong, you cannot just adjust down percentages by using percentages. To say he is shooting 33% using your math is horribly wrong. At 17 ppg Granger attempted 16 shots on average, he won't be getting as many shot attempts, playing 20 mpg, so if you say you get 75% Granger and he would actually only score 7 ppg 20 minutes a game while attempting 9 shots a game, which ends up with better percentages than OJ.

    This is the classic case of bedazzling with ********.
    Well, he shot 20% from 3 last year at less than 100%. Why in the world would you think he'd again be shooting 38% from 3 when he's 75% of his former self?

    Come on. There is no bedazzling going on. Slow Granger down 75% and I'd be scoring on him.

  7. #156

    Default Re: Granger To Resume Practice

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, he shot 20% from 3 last year at less than 100%. Why in the world would you think he'd again be shooting 38% from 3 when he's 75% of his former self?

    Come on. There is no bedazzling going on. Slow Granger down 75% and I'd be scoring on him.
    I'm not assuming anything, I just wanted to point out your math was disgustingly wrong.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to immortality For This Useful Post:


  9. #157
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,834

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Granger To Resume Practice

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, he shot 20% from 3 last year at less than 100%. Why in the world would you think he'd again be shooting 38% from 3 when he's 75% of his former self?

    Come on. There is no bedazzling going on. Slow Granger down 75% and I'd be scoring on him.
    Except all the lack of mobility in the world doesn't stop a standstill jumpshot from being a standstill jump shot. I just cannot actually believe that you think that a player being "at 75%" means literally everything is chopped down, especially from somebody who has made it a point to make sure people know he is educated.

    And if its supposed to be some sort of commentary on how stats are overused it doesn't apply because the stats are dependent on a players performance, not the other way around. Even if he is overall less potent offensively than he was before, he will also be taking fewer shots and have less attention on him. So it is possible, and I would actually say probable, that he will be a less proficient scorer while posting more efficient numbers.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by aamcguy; 11-14-2013 at 09:29 PM.
    My prediction: Solomon Hill is going to lead the team in Surprisingly Good Plays for the year. -10/29/2014

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aamcguy For This Useful Post:


  11. #158
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    55
    Posts
    12,166

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Granger To Resume Practice

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, he shot 20% from 3 last year at less than 100%. Why in the world would you think he'd again be shooting 38% from 3 when he's 75% of his former self?

    Come on. There is no bedazzling going on. Slow Granger down 75% and I'd be scoring on him.
    First, are you saying Danny comes back worse than what he was in 5 games last year?

    Second are you saying we should expect him to be 25% of his former self and should be out of the league?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to BillS For This Useful Post:


  13. #159
    Come Home Lance! BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    15,996

    Default Re: Granger To Resume Practice

    Quote Originally Posted by aamcguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Except all the lack of mobility in the world doesn't stop a standstill jumpshot from being a standstill jump shot. I just cannot actually believe that you think that a player being "at 75%" means literally everything is chopped down, especially from somebody who has made it a point to make sure ppl knows he is educated.

    And if its supposed to be some sort of commentary on how stats are overused it doesn't apply because the stats are dependent on a players performance, not the other way around. Even if he is overall less potent offensively than he was before, he will also be taking fewer shots and have less attention on him. So it is possible, and I would actually say probable, that he will be a less proficient scorer while posting more efficient numbers.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    If a guy doesn't have his legs, he's not going to shoot well. I don't care if he's standing still. He still has to push off and he's not going to be given all the time in the world to shoot.

    Also, even if his numbers are a little better given a small number of minutes. What about defense? Is he going to defend standing still too?

  14. #160
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,834

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Granger To Resume Practice

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If a guy doesn't have his legs, he's not going to shoot well. I don't care if he's standing still. He still has to push off and he's not going to be given all the time in the world to shoot.

    Also, even if his numbers are a little better given a small number of minutes. What about defense? Is he going to defend standing still too?
    As long as his walker is equipped with tennis balls I think he will be fine.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    My prediction: Solomon Hill is going to lead the team in Surprisingly Good Plays for the year. -10/29/2014

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to aamcguy For This Useful Post:


  16. #161
    bleed Blue & Gold PacersPride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,245

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Granger To Resume Practice

    I guess the elephant in the room to me is even if Granger returns plays lights out. The knees are still an issue to me. At this point in his contract and the continued maturity of Lance, it makes Granger expendable in terms of a small market Franchise.

    Can Granger be trusted. At this point I do have my concerns. Not overly concerned like some and declare it that Granger is done. With todays advancements in sports injuries anything is certainly possible. At that rate of a 80-100% Granger we cannot afford him. Don't get me wrong I prob still take EJ over Granger at this time, but both players have red flags. From a business perspective the Pacers brass has to take these things into consideration.

    To be clear. I believe Granger will come back 80%+. However, purely from the best interests of the Pacers do we need Danny any longer. Our starting 5 is intact and solid. Pacers can certainly still upgrade the bench. Granger is a great player but not sure he is willing to accept not starting. A healthy DG with an expiring nets some assets. Not an issue now but this team will need a PF at some point to groom. Another wing or simply draft picks. Grangers salary is not manageable.

    Simply comes down to do we ride Granger for the Gold or add to the bench/core/future and still go for Gold. Don't wanna see Granger walk with nothing in return. I feel that was a mistake with Hansbrough.

    Feel like we could have an elite bench if we trade Danny. and only say that because I don't see Simon paying the Luxury even if we do win a championship.

    We don't have the knicks payroll so these things are relevant.

    my hunch is Granger is gone at the deadline and no matter what we get in return its gonna be sad to see Danny go.

    * I would retract all this if Danny would accept the MLE salary. juust don't see it.

    Pacers would still send him a championship ring. He is as part of this as any Pacer is.

  17. #162

    Default Re: Granger To Resume Practice

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I guess the elephant in the room to me is even if Granger returns plays lights out. The knees are still an issue to me. At this point in his contract and the continued maturity of Lance, it makes Granger expendable in terms of a small market Franchise.

    Can Granger be trusted. At this point I do have my concerns. Not overly concerned like some and declare it that Granger is done. With todays advancements in sports injuries anything is certainly possible. At that rate of a 80-100% Granger we cannot afford him. Don't get me wrong I prob still take EJ over Granger at this time, but both players have red flags. From a business perspective the Pacers brass has to take these things into consideration.

    To be clear. I believe Granger will come back 80%+. However, purely from the best interests of the Pacers do we need Danny any longer. Our starting 5 is intact and solid. Pacers can certainly still upgrade the bench. Granger is a great player but not sure he is willing to accept not starting. A healthy DG with an expiring nets some assets. Not an issue now but this team will need a PF at some point to groom. Another wing or simply draft picks. Grangers salary is not manageable.

    Simply comes down to do we ride Granger for the Gold or add to the bench/core/future and still go for Gold. Don't wanna see Granger walk with nothing in return. I feel that was a mistake with Hansbrough.

    Feel like we could have an elite bench if we trade Danny. and only say that because I don't see Simon paying the Luxury even if we do win a championship.

    We don't have the knicks payroll so these things are relevant.

    my hunch is Granger is gone at the deadline and no matter what we get in return its gonna be sad to see Danny go.

    * I would retract all this if Danny would accept the MLE salary. juust don't see it.

    Pacers would still send him a championship ring. He is as part of this as any Pacer is.
    Aren't talking about the future, talking about the present and how he can add value. Also Indiana isn't trading Granger, they don't want to take salary back.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to immortality For This Useful Post:


  19. #163
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lifelong Indy-area resident
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,667

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Granger To Resume Practice

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is astounding.
    Yes, astoundingly ridiculous.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beast23 For This Useful Post:


  21. #164
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lifelong Indy-area resident
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,667

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Granger To Resume Practice

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can Granger be trusted.
    Just so we are clear here, are you asking whether Danny can be trusted or whether his knees can be trusted?

  22. #165
    Member Jukeb0xHero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Avon, Indiana
    Age
    26
    Posts
    468
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Granger To Resume Practice

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nobody is saying that OJ is as good as a healthy Danny Granger.

    But, if you recall, I am saying that OJ is better than a 75% Granger. Let's do the math and start with Granger supporters' favorite subject. Shooting.

    A healthy Granger on this team would average 17ppg. To get his numbers in the past, he averaged about 35.5min/game. At 75% even with those minutes, he's at 12.75ppg shooting 28.8% from 3 and 32.85% overall.

    A healthy OJ is averaging 5.4ppg in 15min/game. If given 35.5 minutes, his average shoots up to 12.78ppg. He's currently shooting 33% from 3 and 42.9% overall. Clearly superior numbers.

    rofl, what? Did you use Scott Steiner math to come up with these numbers?

  23. #166
    Member Eleazar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,542

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Granger To Resume Practice

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grangers salary is not manageable.

    Simply comes down to do we ride Granger for the Gold or add to the bench/core/future and still go for Gold. Don't wanna see Granger walk with nothing in return. I feel that was a mistake with Hansbrough.
    Simply put, we cannot know the contract situation until the end of the year. Once we know how much Lance can demand and how much Danny can demand than we can make an accurate judgement as to if his contract is manageable or not. Danny's knee is most likely going to prevent him from maximizing his contract, so odds are you will be able to sign him for less than similar talents sign for.

    We will get something by not trading him, cap space to sign someone. Trading a player just because you can't afford him next season is a terrible strategy, it doesn't really get you much usually. Granger isn't going to bring back young cheap talent with potential. All you are going to get is overpayed back-ups who make it impossible to re-sign Lance, and decrease your odds of winning a championship.

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:


  25. #167
    bleed Blue & Gold PacersPride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,245

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Granger To Resume Practice

    Quote Originally Posted by beast23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just so we are clear here, are you asking whether Danny can be trusted or whether his knees can be trusted?
    i think this one is self explanatory but yes the knees. again. with today modern medicine I do believe in miracles.

    * to the other post below. im talking about the present as well as the next decade. sorry but were a small market franchise and financial matters is always present. I don't see how the pacers can afford him next year. I want more than one championship. With this roster its very possible. an elite bench is not easy to come by. you gotta give to receive.

  26. #168
    Come Home Lance! BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    15,996

    Default Re: Granger To Resume Practice

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i think this one is self explanatory but yes the knees. again. with today modern medicine I do believe in miracles.

    * to the other post below. im talking about the present as well as the next decade. sorry but were a small market franchise and financial matters is always present. I don't see how the pacers can afford him next year. I want more than one championship. With this roster its very possible. an elite bench is not easy to come by. you gotta give to receive.
    Excellent points. Upgrading the bench with his expiring contract is a great idea. We have our starting unit. We have our backup PG. We could upgrade the bench with a young offensive talent. Maybe a wing or rim protector.

  27. #169
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,747

    Default Re: Granger To Resume Practice

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nobody is saying that OJ is as good as a healthy Danny Granger.

    But, if you recall, I am saying that OJ is better than a 75% Granger. Let's do the math and start with Granger supporters' favorite subject. Shooting.

    A healthy Granger on this team would average 17ppg. To get his numbers in the past, he averaged about 35.5min/game. At 75% even with those minutes, he's at 12.75ppg shooting 28.8% from 3 and 32.85% overall.

    A healthy OJ is averaging 5.4ppg in 15min/game. If given 35.5 minutes, his average shoots up to 12.78ppg. He's currently shooting 33% from 3 and 42.9% overall. Clearly superior numbers.

    As for defense, I don't need any numbers. To think a Granger moving 75% as slow as he already is...he can't defend the position.

    As for other facets of the game such as rebounds, assists, steals...I don't think any math is necessary there either.
    Oh man, we've hit rock bottom here. There's no point in discussing this further, we've clarified our irreconcilable differences.

    We can revisit this once Danny gets back. Until then, there's no amount of logic BnG is going to listen to. You guys are welcome to try and convince him, but at this point I figure we'll just have to let Danny do the convincing.

    Quote Originally Posted by BnG
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    until he gets on the court and proves it I cannot believe he's going to be a factor this year.
    Just out of curiosity, BnG, what would it take to make you say "I was wrong about Danny?" What would it take for you to consider him "a factor?"
    Last edited by Anthem; 11-14-2013 at 11:20 PM.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:


  29. #170
    #Franking Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13,566

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Granger To Resume Practice

    Quote Originally Posted by beast23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes, astoundingly ridiculous.
    Precisely. I mean...wow.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  31. #171
    bleed Blue & Gold PacersPride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,245

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Granger To Resume Practice

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Simply put, we cannot know the contract situation until the end of the year. Once we know how much Lance can demand and how much Danny can demand than we can make an accurate judgement as to if his contract is manageable or not. Danny's knee is most likely going to prevent him from maximizing his contract, so odds are you will be able to sign him for less than similar talents sign for.

    We will get something by not trading him, cap space to sign someone. Trading a player just because you can't afford him next season is a terrible strategy, it doesn't really get you much usually. Granger isn't going to bring back young cheap talent with potential. All you are going to get is overpayed back-ups who make it impossible to re-sign Lance, and decrease your odds of winning a championship.
    I think we already know the contract situation. what are you willing to pay a player that is coming off of an injury. I put the line at 6M. if granger plays at 80%+ he will command more. if he plays less than 80% do we pay him 6M? I guess if passivity in place of proactivity works for the best GMs albeit.

    Don't get me wrong, I want Granger on this team. I see the value, we got a chance at a ring. I believe we can win a ring in a variety a ways and this is a business. Consider the above if your Owner of the Pacers Franchise writing the checks. I think some on here forget this is just as much about $ as it is wins. If we were the knicks, lakers, Celtics, nets, heat this would be irrelevant.

    just forward thinking what Birds options could be. I love our starting 5.

    im with ya, don't think trades are easy. but who would of thought we could land JO for Hibbert and 10M exp in Nesto, or DC for Murphy, shed GG for a late 1st and our big plums in for Scola.

    all the above is predicated on knowing we cannot afford an 80% Granger and other than lose him for nothing we can exchange it for solid depth off the bench and draft picks. You all cannot tell me losing Granger disrupts anything, he hasn't played in over a year.

    I love DG33 as much as any pacer fan but who here would advise the Pacers to pay Granger 6M+ next season. I guess if this is similar to OKC trading away Harden than I am willing to eat crow.

  32. #172
    #Franking Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13,566

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Granger To Resume Practice

    Danny's gone, I have zero doubts. Short of him taking the minimum anyway. Which is probably more likely than him getting one last big deal at this point sadly.

  33. #173
    Come Home Lance! BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    15,996

    Default Re: Granger To Resume Practice

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just out of curiosity, BnG, what would it take to make you say "I was wrong about Danny?" What would it take for you to consider him "a factor?"
    If Granger comes back and averages 14-15ppg and is roughly as effective guarding LeBron as he was in 2012...not as good but say 90% as good...I will admit I misjudged how this would turn out.

    My expectation is that he will not make it through 2013 before his knee gives him issues and they shut him down again. But of course he needs to get on the court for that to even happen.

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueNGold For This Useful Post:


  35. #174
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,747

    Default Re: Granger To Resume Practice

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Granger comes back and averages 14-15ppg and is roughly as effective guarding LeBron as he was in 2012...not as good but say 90% as good...I will admit I misjudged how this would turn out.
    Great. I'll file that away.

    Just to be clear, though, 14-15ppg would make him the team's #2 scorer. Lance is averaging 14ppg, West and Hill are both under 12. That's not because they're not a threat, it's because the team is operating as a unit. I don't care about Danny's ppg nearly as much as his FG%.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:


  37. #175
    Come Home Lance! BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    15,996

    Default Re: Granger To Resume Practice

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Great. I'll file that away.
    I truly hope you can bump this thread and he exceeds my expectations. We are all Pacer fans. We just have different views on how this will turn out.

    Some of you might remember Jim Jackson out of Ohio State. He had jumper's knee as well at just about the same age. He did stay in the league for another 5 years.

    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...jacksji01.html

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •