Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Colts-Titans

Default Re: Colts-Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I still think you're gonna eat your words about TRich, Heis.

Nice second half. We needed that.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Truly hope so.

Pep called a great game, but I'm sure he'll get no credit and people will still pine for Arians the Turnover God.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Barring a complete collapse of epic proportions, we will win the division and host a home playoff game. Nice.

7-3 is 7-3. Pretty damn impressive when you consider all of the vicious injuries that we have suffered this season. Any road win on the division is tough, and Tennessee is actually a fairly solid team.

That Fleener pick is really starting to look nice. Great athlete, obvious precision with Luck, and is really starting to come into his own. He's definitely the second best receiving threat on the team right now and some nights can be the best, like tonight.

Brown is obviously the best running back right now. This guy is playing some of the best ball of his career.

Whalen made a big snag.

The Walden headbutt was embarrassing to the horseshoe.

Just a huge win. We really needed that after the massacre that took place last week. We have 10 days to rest before a huge game in Arizona.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:

If we get an interior offensive line and retain Pep this offense will be absolutely stacked next year getting Ballard, Allen, and Wayne back. Still dropped 30 in this game.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PacersHomer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PacersHomer View Post
    If we get an interior offensive line and retain Pep this offense will be absolutely stacked next year getting Ballard, Allen, and Wayne back. Still dropped 30 in this game.
    Yeah this offense would have been pretty stacked if it had stayed healthy. We could run some nasty 2 TE sets next year with a healthy Allen and a continually progressing Fleener.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Coby with a 8/107. Really good second half and that's the kind of production we want to see from him. Especially now that him and Hilton are the only viable options in the receiving corp.
    You **** up once, you lose two teeth

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Johanvil For This Useful Post:

Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Our backs did good receiving too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

We also need to get a 2nd or 3rd wide receiver, although I think Da'Rick Rogers could be that guy. I'd love to see the Colts try to get Julian Edelman or Golden Tate.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

I like Hartline.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

We need to improve our defense too. Our DL gets no pressure whatsoever on the QB and Mathis is the only person doing anything getting pressure. I wish we could rush Freeman more but our pass coverage is bad and we need him out there.

Brown sucked in the beginning and only in the last couple years has he picked it up. I think Trent will figure it out. Hopefully.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

We also need to get a 2nd or 3rd wide receiver, although I think Da'Rick Rogers could be that guy. I'd love to see the Colts try to get Julian Edelman or Golden Tate.

Eric Decker? I need to look at our cap space again.

But yeah, no matter what we gotta upgrade the WR position. Even if you think Reggie will be 100% for next year, the guy is still going to turn 36 in the 2014 season. We gotta add another reliable young WR. Hilton is good and we have two good TE's if Allen is healthy, but we just need one more WR.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Pep might be better judged with all the players healthy. Plus i don't wanna Luck learning a 3rd playbook in respective years.
    With that said, he needs to adjust a lot and realize with Pagano who they have as a QB.

Good game by him though today indeed. He should thank Brown a lot.
    You **** up once, you lose two teeth

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Johanvil For This Useful Post:

I think we have too much reliance on long throws and power running in the beginning of the game. More check downs and comebacks to build momentum isn't a bad thing.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

I like our RB situation going forward. I know things will look different once we get this o line straightened out, tough to see that now, but Donald Brown was our 3rd or 4th option earlier this year, think about that. He's running for his life these days, no doubt. But I cannot imagine him being our only back. Think about that. Take TRich out of the picture and does anyone honestly feel good giving DBrown 100% of the touches? As much as people have talked him up recently, until this game he was averaging about 25 yards a game. I'm tellin ya, he's a sneak back, not a feature back. He's done this before; once teams gameplan him, he drops off hard.

I think the 1-2 punch works a lot better.
    Last edited by Kid Minneapolis; 11-15-2013 at 12:03 AM.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Oh btw our o line resembled a line in the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    Eric Decker? I need to look at our cap space again.

But yeah, no matter what we gotta upgrade the WR position. Even if you think Reggie will be 100% for next year, the guy is still going to turn 36 in the 2014 season. We gotta add another reliable young WR. Hilton is good and we have two good TE's if Allen is healthy, but we just need one more WR.
    3rd most cap space in the league should be good. I'd like to go into next year with something like Wayne-Hilton-Edelman/Decker/Tate-Brazill-Rogers at wide receiver.

Pep called a great game, but I'm sure he'll get no credit and people will still pine for Arians the Turnover God.

Eh I don't really want either regardless of tonight's win while a good remember these are the Titans. Of course they were going to blow it I mean really they lost to Jacksonville just a few days ago.

That being said the only way we'll lose the division is if we lose Andrew Luck they can tout the ground and pound all they want but this team still lives and dies by their QB.

Sounds familiar?

This team really needs to address why they get in such a hole early on of course this week I'll give a pass since they only had 4 days but it doesn't explain the other weeks.

Thornton did a good job today.

I like Hartline.
    Please no more Ohio State players this franchise has a bad track record with them

Art Schlicter
    Quinn Pitcock
    Anthony Gonzalez
    Roy Hall

List goes on.

does anyone honestly feel good giving DBrown 100% of the touches?
    You bet. And I'd have said it last offseason, I'm sure it's in some threads from over the summer. He's been good his entire career.

I don't think Brown should get all the carries, but he should bet more than T Rich at this point. It's obvious who the better back is right now and this is coming from someone who is not a fan of Brown in the past. Donald has earned more carries and more playing time and hopefully our sometimes stubborn coaches agree with me.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to presto123 For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

No he has not. He has had his fair share of **** games and people calling for his benching. You either have short memory or you're related to him, lol.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:

Compared to T-Rich yes, if T-Rich is going to be on the roster next season

It should be 1) Ballard, 2) Brown, 3) T-Rich

Quote Originally Posted by presto123 View Post
    I don't think Brown should get all the carries, but he should bet more than T Rich at this point. It's obvious who the better back is right now and this is coming from someone who is not a fan of Brown in the past. Donald has earned more carries and more playing time and hopefully our sometimes stubborn coaches agree with me.
    Those "stubborn" coaches gave Brown more carries than Richardson tonight.

No he has not. He has had his fair share of **** games and people calling for his benching. You either have short memory or you're related to him, lol.
    Yeah Brown was just as bad as Richardson is now for a good stretch of his career for the same exact reasons.