Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Postgame Thread: Pacers Beat Nets!

Default Re: Postgame Thread: Pacers Beat Nets!

Quote Originally Posted by immortality View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Granger replaces OJ and Solo Hill's minutes, that is about 15-20 minutes or so. You can just see Solo isn't just ready yet, but it is good he is getting a few minutes here and there.
    Once he gets back into game shape I expect Paul's and Lance's minutes to drop, more from Lance, while Granger gets 28 to 32 minutes. I don't think we will be seeing Lance play 40 minutes anymore after Granger gets back.

OK, that settles it for me... I think this team really is primed to reach the finals...

Wow, they're gutting out challenging wins as well... impressive. That was a very difficult win.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to docpaul For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This is the best start of any Pacer team, right?
    Yup the ABA team had a 6-0 start.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to immortality For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

For those who missed it, that Celtics/Heat buzzer beater will almost certainly end up being the play of the year. Absolutely incredible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA29ZsIrMjQ

It is so crazy even Heat fans are half way celebrating.
    Last edited by Dr. Awesome; 11-09-2013 at 10:24 PM.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Awesome For This Useful Post:

One more win against Memphis then some much needed rest and possibly the return of Granger. Or at least closer to it

Sports Logo

I love this team, wow... I am really stunned tonight. It is so freaking crazy to sit here and saying to myself, we still can win this and that game....always. We are that good. What I like the most about it is that we won this thing cause of our defensive effort. We didn't get a bucket at the end and Paul had this stupid turnover, but threre was always a defensive effort. Stevenson deflected the ball out of bounds from Joe Johnson at the end, that was a little play, but I think it was really HUGE, cause Johnson was about to go straight to the basket. Those are the little things that let us stay perfect, and I really am so proud to be a part of this histroical good team for the Pacers!!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InYaFace For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    For those who missed it, that Celtics/Heat buzzer beater will almost certainly end up being the play of the year. Absolutely incredible.
    Any links to the play? Can't find any on youtube yet.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Big Shot Paul!!!!
    Give the ball to your best playmakers to win

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by immortality View Post
    Any links to the play? Can't find any on youtube yet.
    I added it into my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Jax View Post
    Get the thread started.
    Too much work!

Maybe I'll do weekly updates or something. Or maybe every 10 games.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

I wanna marry that shot. ITS THAT DAMN SEXY

Ok, forget Pacers teams. What was the last NBA team to start the season 7-0?
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by InYaFace View Post
    Stevenson deflected the ball out of bounds from Joe Johnson at the end, that was a little play, but I think it was really HUGE, cause Johnson was about to go straight to the basket.
    That deflection was absolutely huge.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

Panopticon

-------------

CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

13/4/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    Lakers and New Orleans did it a in 2008, they went 8-0.

I know back in like 05 or 06 the Mavs started 14-0.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:

Ridiculous. I go to NBA.com and see there are video highlights up. Take a look:

http://www.nba.com/games/20131109/INDBKN/gameinfo.html

Who's the better team? Who won the game? And what is the breakdown of Pacers highlights vs Nets highlights? I don't like being the "They don't respect us" guy, but come on. Throw me a bone here.

Enjoy your time at PD!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:

Two teams started 8-0 a few years back, 2010?
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Ridiculous. I go to NBA.com and see there are video highlights up. Take a look:

http://www.nba.com/games/20131109/INDBKN/gameinfo.html

Who's the better team? Who won the game? And what is the breakdown of Pacers highlights vs Nets highlights? I don't like being the "They don't respect us" guy, but come on. Throw me a bone here.
    They can have the highlights, I'll take the win
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

----------------- Reggie Miller

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cactus Jax For This Useful Post:

The Pacers have a better shot of going 82-0 than does any other team in the NBA!
    Last edited by rock747; 11-09-2013 at 11:40 PM.
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to rock747 For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

LOL, I justed checked the standings and realized, that we played against the worst team in the east tonight! ...lol

Thanks Larry Legend. I can't believe what I'm seeing. Is this a dream. Don't wake me.
    Good is the enemy of Great

We're changing the identity of our basketball team -- dramatically. We're a power post team -- a blood-and-guts, old-school, smash-mouth team that plays with size, strength, speed and athleticism. We attack the basket. . . . This is the new identity of our team. It was a great effort. I'm very proud of our guys."
    -- Frank Vogel.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to colts19 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by InYaFace View Post
    LOL, I justed checked the standings and realized, that we played against the worst team in the east tonight! ...lol
    That got me to check the standings, too

And guess what, we're obviously the team allowing the less points at 85.3, but the mind blowing stat is that the next team is sitting at 93 (SAS and CHI). That's almost 8 points ON AVERAGE we're giving up less than two defensive powerhouses, and it gets way steeper after them.

Wow.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Marlin For This Useful Post:

Great game and on a tough week schedule wise. I can't believe we have 3 back to backs in 2 weeks with the second game in 2 of them going against Chicago.
    Hibbert was the game mvp IMO in spite of Paul's second half. Lopez is a good matchup for Hibbert but he doesn't alter the game the way Hibbert does. No way is he getting Hibbert's all star spot this year.

Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Pacerized View Post
    Great game and on a tough week schedule wise. I can't believe we have 3 back to backs in 2 weeks with the second game in 2 of them going against Chicago.
    Hibbert was the game mvp IMO in spite of Paul's second half. Lopez is a good matchup for Hibbert but he doesn't alter the game the way Hibbert does. No way is he getting Hibbert's all star spot this year.
    They'll both get in most likely, Chandler would/will probably get the center votes from fans sadly.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

----------------- Reggie Miller

I'm pleasantly surprised. I thought this was likely going to be our first loss of the season. We didn't seem as tired as I expected. I think both teams played fairly well, but we just held on.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post: