View Poll Results: Tonight's Player of the Game goes to...

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Paul George

107 97.27%
  • Roy Hibbert

2 1.82%
  • Lance Stephenson

0 0%
  • Someone else

1 0.91%

Thread: Pacers/Pistons Postgame Thread 11/5/13

Threaded View

Default Re: Pacers/Pistons Postgame Thread 11/5/13

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    4 games in....blow it up!

Sheesh.

I do not want Josh Smith starting at the 4. Offensively he's better there, but not defensively.

And Gordon Hayward is not the answer to anybody's problems.

If the other shooters make shots, it doesn't matter what Josh Smith shoots from the field. Everyone focuses on the negative with him. It's ridiculous.

Of course Josh needs to reel himself in a bit, but he's a hell of an asset in every other area of the game.

Once this team starts getting better chemistry (it's going to take a long time given the lack of shooting), the ceiling is extremely high because of the size and athleticism of the frontline.

I'll re-evaluate the Smith/Monroe/Drummond trio in a few months, and again after 82 games. To judge it this early in the season is just stupid.
    I'm actually really impressed with the Pistons front court. That's going to be a monster rotate for the next few years defensively. And what is even more intriguing to me is their passing ability. Both Smith and Monroe are great passers at their positions. I think what they really need is for Jennings to develop into a little more of what I thought he'd be coming into the league, a pass first guard, and they will be pretty good in a year or two.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to righteouscool For This Useful Post: