Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: Pacers Related Graphics

  1. #1
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Pacers Related Graphics

    I didn't see any thread dedicated to Pacers graphics, and also didn't know whether to put it here or in the miscellaneous sub board, but here goes!


    This is my latest work. It is a BLF court iPhone 5 wallpaper.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Member crunk-juice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Purdue
    Posts
    1,291
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Related Graphics

    dats kewl.


    when will it be the S4's turn?


    edit: also my sig took at least 40 seconds

  4. #3
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: Pacers Related Graphics

    Don't forget to update the paint!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Related Graphics

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't forget to update the paint!
    I just saw what I need to update haha I missed that entirely
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  7. #5
    Member Fo11ower91's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    87
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Related Graphics

    I need a sig for this site. Anyone skilled in photoshop? If so I want a lance stephenson one.

  8. #6
    Member crunk-juice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Purdue
    Posts
    1,291
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Related Graphics

    Quote Originally Posted by FortyDaysThree View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I need a sig for this site. Anyone skilled in photoshop? If so I want a lance stephenson one.




    no charge.

  9. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to crunk-juice For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  10. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: Pacers Related Graphics

    BornReady2.jpg

    I don't know how to make it a proper size.

  11. #8
    Member crunk-juice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Purdue
    Posts
    1,291
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Related Graphics

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    BornReady2.jpg

    I don't know how to make it a proper size.

    upload it on www.imgur.com or www.tinypic.com

    then just copy/paste the link it gives you.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to crunk-juice For This Useful Post:


  13. #9
    Member DJVendetta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Fl
    Posts
    1,053

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Related Graphics

    a google Chrome Indiana Pacers theme would be nice :P

  14. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: Pacers Related Graphics

    Quote Originally Posted by crunk-juice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    upload it on www.imgur.com or www.tinypic.com

    then just copy/paste the link it gives you.
    Too lazy for that.

  15. #11
    Member crunk-juice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Purdue
    Posts
    1,291
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Related Graphics

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Too lazy for that.
    I was going to post a witty reply, but I too am too lazy.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to crunk-juice For This Useful Post:


  17. #12
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Related Graphics

    A couple new ones I made this weekend

    pg guarding mj


    PG Wallpaper
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  19. #13
    Member DJVendetta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Fl
    Posts
    1,053

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Related Graphics

    The Jordan and George one is a decent try, but that second one you did is pretty sick. Love the high definition quality

  20. #14
    soul brother #1 BKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    HCMC, Vietnam
    Age
    29
    Posts
    889

    Default Re: Pacers Related Graphics

    Quote Originally Posted by crunk-juice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote



    no charge.
    I had to restrain myself from laughing out loud in the office

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BKK For This Useful Post:


  22. #15
    MVP kielbeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    INDIANA
    Posts
    869

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Related Graphics

    Thought I'd throw my hat in the ring as well.
    Last edited by kielbeze; 11-13-2013 at 09:59 AM.

  23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kielbeze For This Useful Post:


  24. #16
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    54
    Posts
    11,485

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Related Graphics

    How can "Bad Boys" not include DWest?

    Seriously, some great stuff...
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to BillS For This Useful Post:


  26. #17
    MVP kielbeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    INDIANA
    Posts
    869

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Related Graphics

    I have gotten that from everybody Bill lol.

  27. #18
    Member naptownmenace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    4,622

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Related Graphics

    LOL at "Wreck-it-Roy"! That is awesome.

    I hope you don't mind if I use that as my avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Larry is not coming back, he didn't have a meeting with Orlando for not reason, yeah he is coming back to the NBA but not to the Pacers, the notion that he is a taking a year off and then come back is absurd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    GOOD GOD THAT'S LARRY BIRD'S MUSIC!

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to naptownmenace For This Useful Post:


  29. #19
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    20,925

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Related Graphics

    Are others seeing red x's or is it just me?
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right. ― Ricky Gervais.

    What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

    Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

  30. #20
    MVP kielbeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    INDIANA
    Posts
    869

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Related Graphics

    Are you on a PC with social networks blocked? if so I used to have that problem at work.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to kielbeze For This Useful Post:


  32. #21
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,216
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Related Graphics

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Too lazy for that.
    Tl;dr
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  33. #22

    Default Re: Pacers Related Graphics

    The pic of David West made me pee in my pants. Just a little.

  34. #23
    Member DJVendetta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Fl
    Posts
    1,053

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Related Graphics

    Bump, can anyone make a sweet cover photo of the Pacers for a facebook cover photo crop? I feel like the Pacer affiliated facebooks are slacking. Maybe some individual player ones? One with George and Granger (cause I look forward to watching them this year) or with our most important piece (7? Starting line + Scola and Granger? or 9 with Ian and C.J.) Anything would be awesome. The one I have now is so bright yellow and random, it's pretty soft honestly lol, but I refuse to change it so all my ******* Heat friends don't forget.

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to DJVendetta For This Useful Post:


  36. #24
    Member Mo Tibbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Back In Indiana
    Posts
    44

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Related Graphics

    If it works, my sig came from a thread on the chris creamer logo forums.

    Edit: and just saw that it doesn't fit.

  37. #25
    Member Desperado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Small Town Indiana
    Age
    39
    Posts
    35
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Related Graphics

    Love this thread!!! Always looking for cool Pacer graphics! Can anyone make a nice Pacers/Purdue signature graphic with my screen name in on it??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •