Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: What fragrance did you last wear?

  1. #1
    PD original FireTheCoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    southport, indiana
    Age
    45
    Posts
    628

    Default What fragrance did you last wear?

    Surely some of you think it's important to smell good..... lol.

    I've been wearing A*Men Pure Malt for the last couple of months... love that stuff, and I get soooo many compliments from the women at work.

    I just ordered a bottle of Dior Homme Intense, hope it arrives soon. The hype about it is crazy...

  2. #2
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,449

    Default Re: What fragrance did you last wear?

    Gucci Guilty

    don't wear cologne all the time, but the wife really likes it.

    My wife wear's Pleasure's perfume by Estee Lauder. That stuff makes me knees go weak. I suggest to the guys to buy their ladies some.
    With the #3 pick in the 2015 draft, your Indiana Pacers!

  3. #3
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,285
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What fragrance did you last wear?

    Axe Phoenix
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    "Ego is edging greatness out" -Rick Pitino
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  4. #4
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,397
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What fragrance did you last wear?

    Dolce and Gabbana Pour Homme. I tried this one out almost 10 years ago and haven't worn any other cologne since.

    http://www.amazon.com/Dolce-Gabbana-.../dp/B0043AKUO4
    Last edited by travmil; 11-03-2013 at 05:56 PM.

  5. #5
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,891

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What fragrance did you last wear?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gucci Guilty

    don't wear cologne all the time, but the wife really likes it.

    My wife wear's Pleasure's perfume by Estee Lauder. That stuff makes me knees go weak. I suggest to the guys to buy their ladies some.
    thats actually what i wear too. The Gucci, not the Estee Lauder. I swear... ok only once.

  6. #6
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,449

    Default Re: What fragrance did you last wear?

    Quote Originally Posted by ilive4sports View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    thats actually what i wear too. The Gucci, not the Estee Lauder. I swear... ok only once.
    You should think about buying it for your lady at least.

    I might have an allergy issue, cause some perfumes/colognes I just can't breathe in. Anyone else have this problem?
    With the #3 pick in the 2015 draft, your Indiana Pacers!

  7. #7
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,984

    Default Re: What fragrance did you last wear?

    I never have worn anything, ever.

    Honestly? I don't like when someone walks by me and I smell something, I want to smell nothing.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unclebuck For This Useful Post:


  9. #8
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,916

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What fragrance did you last wear?

    I love Tom Ford Tabacco Vanille and Black Orchid. Both are really expensive but I used to work at a department store and my old manager gives me a nice discount. Don't know what I'll do if he ever leaves because I'm not paying full price for that stuff. Also, for a cheaper option Burberry London is good, especially in the summer.

    Mrs. idioteque loves Flowerbomb and some cheap Paris Hilton perfume. I like the Paris Hilton stuff because she wore it when we first met. Funny how smells instantly transport you back to old times.
    Last edited by idioteque; 11-04-2013 at 01:24 PM.

  10. #9
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: What fragrance did you last wear?

    I have a 2-3 different Old Spice body sprays I'll pick from before I head out the door. Lately that's been 'swagger' and 'champion'.

  11. #10
    #Franking Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13,571

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: What fragrance did you last wear?

    deodorant count?

  12. #11
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,891

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What fragrance did you last wear?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You should think about buying it for your lady at least.

    I might have an allergy issue, cause some perfumes/colognes I just can't breathe in. Anyone else have this problem?
    It depends on the amount worn for me. Some people just wear too much. Personally I don't wear my cologne often and when I do I wear very little. I'm pretty sensitive to stuff like that.

  13. #12
    PD original FireTheCoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    southport, indiana
    Age
    45
    Posts
    628

    Default Re: What fragrance did you last wear?

    Quote Originally Posted by idioteque View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I love Tom Ford Tabacco Vanille and Black Orchid. Both are really expensive but I used to work at a department store and my old manager gives me a nice discount. Don't know what I'll do if he ever leaves because I'm not paying full price for that stuff. Also, for a cheaper option Burberry London is good, especially in the summer.

    Mrs. idioteque loves Flowerbomb and some cheap Paris Hilton perfume. I like the Paris Hilton stuff because she wore it when we first met. Funny how smells instantly transport you back to old times.
    Dude... I've been wanting to get my nose on that Tabacco Vanille... I've heard amazing things about it. Looked at ordering a bottle from Nordstam but when I saw how much it cost I reconsidered... for the time being anyway. How long does it last on you and is it something that you would wear everyday (to work for instance) or do you think it's more of a special occasion type of scent? If I remember correctly it was listed for around $225 for a 1.7oz bottle... really hard for me to blind buy a frag that is so expensive but the hype about it makes me want to.

  14. #13
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,024

    Default Re: What fragrance did you last wear?

    My favorites:

    Euphoria/Euphoria Intense - Calvin Klein
    Homme - Dior
    Eros - Versace
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  15. #14

    Default Re: What fragrance did you last wear?

    Sex panther
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  16. #15
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,824

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Zest. Oh, and Degree.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  17. #16
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,824

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suaveness View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sex panther
    With bits of real panther?

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  18. #17

    Default Re: What fragrance did you last wear?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    With bits of real panther?

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    I'm going to be honest with you, it smells like pure gasoline
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  19. #18
    Your Daddy RobRoy317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bloomington, IN
    Age
    22
    Posts
    128

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What fragrance did you last wear?

    I clicked on this just to see if someone mentioned Sex Panther and the first thing I saw when I clicked on this was... "Does it contains bits of real panther?" Lol.
    "What you are witnessing right now is the old Danny Granger of old!!" - Chris Denari 01/01/2014

  20. #19
    Believe in Roy! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,191

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What fragrance did you last wear?

    Gucci Guilty is awesome.
    @qandrews9428

  21. #20
    Nerd.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,069
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What fragrance did you last wear?

    Black orchid and Spicebomb. FTW.

  22. #21
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,397
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What fragrance did you last wear?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    With bits of real panther?
    Veronica Corningstone: My God, what is that SMELL?
    Brian Fantana: That's the smell of desire my lady.
    Veronica Corningstone: God no, it smells like, like a used diaper...filled with Indian food. Oh, excuse me.
    Brian Fantana: You know, desire smells like that to some people.


  23. #22
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Centralia, Pennsylvania
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,396
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What fragrance did you last wear?

    Sixty percent of the time, it works everytime...
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •